Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,867 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Is There Any Hope For Me, On My Boss Old Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Hope For Me, On My Boss Old Wife? (2100 Views)

Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex / 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

Is There Any Hope For Me, On My Boss Old Wife? by WonderManly(m): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
Should i still be waiting?...

Re: Is There Any Hope For Me, On My Boss Old Wife? by catwalq(f): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lollzzzzzzzz.... I've been in a shitty mood since I woke up but this gat me rolling on the floor and clutching my sides with laughter.

Thank you 4 sharing

Re: Is There Any Hope For Me, On My Boss Old Wife? by Skyfornia(m): 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lols..funny

Hey! Cheer up!! It is well!!!
catwalq:
Lollzzzzzzzz.... I've been in a shitty mood since I woke up but this gat me rolling on the floor and clutching my sides with laughter.

Thank you 4 sharing

Re: Is There Any Hope For Me, On My Boss Old Wife? by Destiblack(m): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Anyone with Union bank domiciliary Acc with visa card, pls PM for good reason.
Re: Is There Any Hope For Me, On My Boss Old Wife? by moriss33(m): 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ah don find this sh*t tire....ah don even dey vex for am...if you see abeg DM me....thanks
Destiblack:
Re: Is There Any Hope For Me, On My Boss Old Wife? by WonderManly(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
catwalq:

Thank you 4 sharing
catwalq:

Thank you 4 sharing
Yeah, that is sunday fun for us to cheer up. Enjoy your sunday!
Re: Is There Any Hope For Me, On My Boss Old Wife? by elmagnifico411(m): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
Destiblack:
Taikoon, is that u??
Re: Is There Any Hope For Me, On My Boss Old Wife? by catwalq(f): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
WonderManly:
Yeah, that is sunday fun for us to cheer up. Enjoy your sunday!

Tnx

Re: Is There Any Hope For Me, On My Boss Old Wife? by Investmentfreak: 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
moriss33:
Ah don find this sh*t tire....ah don even dey vex for am...if you see abeg DM me....thanks

I have two union bank visa cards, what's the problem?
Re: Is There Any Hope For Me, On My Boss Old Wife? by Investmentfreak: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
elmagnifico411:
Taikoon, is that u??

I have two
Contact phone number
Re: Is There Any Hope For Me, On My Boss Old Wife? by moriss33(m): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
DM me....let's chat privately please
Investmentfreak:

I have two union bank visa cards, what's the problem?
Re: Is There Any Hope For Me, On My Boss Old Wife? by Investmentfreak: 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
moriss33:
DM me....let's chat privately please

Drop your digits let's roll on Whatsapp

Sex In The City:an Exclusive Report Of Sexual Infidelity On The Streets Of Lagos / The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome / For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF