Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady (48693 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Gistmedia10: 10:33am On Apr 07
A Nigerian woman found herself in a state of shock and despair after her boyfriend took her to his village to meet his family for an introduction, only to discover weeks later that he ended up marrying another woman instead of her.

The young lady, whose identity remains undisclosed, had been in a relationship with her boyfriend for some time. Full of excitement and anticipation, she eagerly accompanied him to his village, met his family, and possibly discussed their future together.

Only for her to discover that her boyfriend has gotten married to another lady! shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6BLgjqBvBA

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by muyico(m): 10:39am On Apr 07
he prefer lepa
just satisfying his lustful heart desired with orobo

155 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Negroid001(m): 10:41am On Apr 07
Won ti gbe eleyi ni handicap goal goal.πŸ˜‚

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by iLegendd(m): 10:44am On Apr 07
Some men will go through their women's phone and notice she's cheating, but will keep quiet and pretend everything is fine.

He'll show her the world and his family without knowing it's part of making her happy only to finally Man-U her and take away the happiness in a snap like Chelsea did to Man-U and she slides into instant depression and becomes suicidal.

Is he wicked? Maybe, but why did she cheat? Men don't forgive cheats. Some can even kill you, so count yourself lucky if a man you cheated on didn't kill you.

My post is just an assumption of what may have transpired.

420 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Beebah321(f): 10:45am On Apr 07
Jeez sad
After God, fear Nigerian men.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by PerfectStranger(m): 10:47am On Apr 07
Beebah321:
Jeez sad
After God, fear Nigerian men.
Yes, fear us. We're what you say we are

220 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by thesicilian: 10:59am On Apr 07
You don't have to buy every item you price in the market now, or are you "touch and pay"?

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by ItisWell22(f): 11:07am On Apr 07
thesicilian:
You don't have to buy every item you price in the market now, or are you "touch and pay"?

Seriously? πŸ˜’πŸ˜

19 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Jeon(f): 11:11am On Apr 07
Ewwweww, sorry. I don tire to put mouth inside this kinda matter, since some ladies no dy wise.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by GOFRONT(m): 11:26am On Apr 07
To avoid stories that touches the heart........The fear of paternity fraud

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Exceed15: 11:36am On Apr 07
He knows this one will give him peace.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by iamtardey: 11:42am On Apr 07
Negroid001:

😹🀣 odds

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by greenermodels: 11:42am On Apr 07
Gf

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by iamtardey: 11:44am On Apr 07
PerfectStranger:

Yes, fear us. We're what you say we are

Please

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by iamtardey: 11:45am On Apr 07
I think I entered the wrong roomβ€¦πŸ€£πŸ˜Ή

🚢🏿

6 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Savedday2: 12:07pm On Apr 07
This kind of thing usually happens when the guy discovered, your kpekus don finish full community. 9ja girls are very annoying?

What will a man do with community kpekus?

Thank you my guy for serving that useless ashawo community breakfast.

After community breakfast the next is suicide. Pls, kindly do the needful.

41 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Trevor125: 12:42pm On Apr 07
EtΓ  sorry bby girl, jesus loves you More.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Jman06(m): 12:57pm On Apr 07
The man did well. Kudos to him

The fact that you have taken a lady to meet your family is not enough reason to marry nonsense!

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Demigod22: 2:21pm On Apr 07
This was how I broke up with one girl last year after I introduced her to my Mom and elder brother.

She thought she can LovePeddler her life and I will be stupid enough to go waste my money marrying baggage.

After my constant warning and advice that I don't forgive any cheating or attempt to cheat, she still foolishly go visit a man who was asking her out in a hotel, and she thought I won't know. Before then, I already read chats with other guys and I know this one is for street. I waited for her birthday then broke up with her, she begged, cried, curse, threatened suicide, make she kill herself, there are too many whores already.

170 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Sonnobax15(m): 2:51pm On Apr 07
grin
This man deserves a world cup trophy....

Chaiiii,see as he successfully dribble the daughter of Eve until the 90th minute angry

She was probably a cheat . And real men who know what they want don't settle down with such type of women ........just mere looking at her mouth self,you go just know say she go be the trouble maker type of woman. angry

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Karemarealty288(m): 2:54pm On Apr 07
A game of two good players, the smartest wins.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by marlow1962(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07
Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Genesiszero: 3:26pm On Apr 07
Demigod22:
This was how I broke up with one girl last year after I introduced her to my Mom and elder brother.

She thought she can LovePeddler her life and I will be stupid enough to go waste my money marrying baggage.

After my constant warning and advice that I don't forgive any cheating or attempt to cheat, she still foolishly go visit a man who was asking her out in a hotel, and she thought I won't know. Before then, I already read chats with other guys and I know this one is for street. I waited for her birthday then broke up with her, she begged, cried, curse, threatened suicide, make she kill herself, there are too many whores already.
that's the code niggah, no Time for emotional manipulation, you can't stay faithful? you go!!! very simple. I ain't no gonna forgive cheating, I ain't a cheat either. can't raise a bastard.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by FRANCISTOWN: 4:31pm On Apr 07
Gistmedia10:
A Nigerian woman found herself in a state of shock and despair after her boyfriend took her to his village to meet his family for an introduction, only to discover weeks later that he ended up marrying another woman instead of her.

The young lady, whose identity remains undisclosed, had been in a relationship with her boyfriend for some time. Full of excitement and anticipation, she eagerly accompanied him to his village, met his family, and possibly discussed their future together.

Only for her to discover that her boyfriend has gotten married to another lady! shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6BLgjqBvBA
Can someone do me the honour of finding this guy please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Gadafii: 5:40pm On Apr 07
Negroid001:
na Handicap 1 cos na only the Guy score, so no be goal-goal

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by AcadaWriter: 6:18pm On Apr 07

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Demigod22: 1:21pm On Apr 08
Genesiszero:

that's the code niggah, no Time for emotional manipulation, you can't stay faithful? you go!!! very simple. I ain't no gonna forgive cheating, I ain't a cheat either. can't raise a bastard.

Walahi guy. If you are mine, be mine and if you are not then you are not. The funniest thing was I gave this girl what she asked for, money for business, treatment or hair. She took shirts from my wardrobe, we talked about our s*x life, but girls are always girls.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Randal: 9:49pm On Apr 08
Eyaaaaa
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by DiskJokeyManic: 9:49pm On Apr 08
Wit wat I experienced from dis us#less liability olosho girls who call demselves girlfriend/fiancee,,,,,, I will Neva eva Eva Eva Eva Eva Eva Eva Eva Eva Eva pity any lady who comes online to cry victim😐😐😐.....

U will be shocked to ur bones to realize de kind of cheating de us#less LovePeddler of a girlfriend was doing while thinking she's fooling de gentleman nd he doesn't know her games ND antics not knowing de gentle guy knows her games and has since demoted her to his Cumbags and waiting for de right time to give her a dose of her own medicine😐😐

Very very very very very wicked and unsatisfied gender dis us#less girls are😐😐

I will wait for de guy's side of de story🀝🀝..... Rubbish😐

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Alexlalax1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 08
After taking you to go see his family and later, dumped you for another lady. This story is not complete. There's something she's not telling us. The man must have dodged a bullet. The worst thing that can happen to a man is to marry a wrong woman.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by 0m0luabi: 9:50pm On Apr 08
Congratulations to them
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Vyzz: 9:50pm On Apr 08
grin

Congrats man

This is what I'm going to do, all this aunties wey no gree me to touch them when I'm broke but coming at me now, I go accept them finish, carry them club and party then I go go marry freshh younger girl

34 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex / What Will Actually Happen To Some Peeps After Val. (pics) / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Identical Twin Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.