Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) (47508 Views)

SARS Arrested Tokpe In Port Harcourt For #ENDSARS On His Phone PHOTOS / Ladies Exchange Blows In Serious Public Fight, Trend On Twitter (photos, Video) / Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:46am On Dec 03, 2017
Lakside1955:

They still hold my two guys at igando bustop this evening inside their car, they are negotiating 300k at ikeja right now

Imagine . I don’t even want to share my experience with them. Mine was just in front of my house in fact i was easing my self that day !!! Next thing inside bundle me inside their bus .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:09am On Dec 03, 2017
ruggedtimi:
make sars catch you around 11pm walking alone or see any white man/girl pics for ur phone
.. Na ogbomosho you dey stay .. Omoh naso Dem dey do here oo .. Pesin no fit waka around 11pm in peace again .#EndSars
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 1:27am On Dec 03, 2017
firstclassmumu:
hmm these sarz are really working o. Armed robbers are really afraid of them. We should just plead with them to stop harassing innocent people. That's all I have to say. Who's with me?

Plead? As if it's their constitutional duty to harass us?
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 2:15am On Dec 03, 2017
engrchykae:
as the saying goes,no smoke without fire.sars won't come for you if you are not directly or indirectly connected to crime.
Why will a normal youth mark his body in the name of tatoo or carry a mad man's hair and call it dreadlock.
What i see here is media intimidation by the criminal lagos boys Discourage the policemen.

fool is it a crime to have tattoo local tin like u go to the western world u see guy girls with tattoo and craze type of hair u are very local some one has tattoo now is not a crime abi fool local tin u think people or local like u
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by cashmyles: 2:38am On Dec 03, 2017
thebosstrevor:

the necessary authorities will deal with politicians

but like grass root criminals like yahoo boys,SARs should kill them.

Will only argue with you if you can differentiate BTW the constitutional role of EFCC and SARS

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 3:05am On Dec 03, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
No SARS is here to stay. We are always quick to spread news about their bad side but they are doing a very good job in curbing societal vices and crime.
Confused person, u r here again
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:50am On Dec 03, 2017
People should stop leaving alert from bank account balance on your phone, SARS aren't for yahoo boys but any opportunity to extort money from innocent people in the name of yahoo, and what did they know about yahoo self, can they different yahoo but once you are on internet, the illiterate officers will accuse you of yahoo
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by NickD(m): 5:43am On Dec 03, 2017
franklingud:
It's only all these useless cultists are shouting #EndSARS

Ndi ara!

If you're innocent then you should fear no accusation because ur innocence will speak for you.
I wonder what part of Nigeria u live in.
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by alfred007(m): 6:11am On Dec 03, 2017
please if you know about affiliate marketing or networking, contact me! 08064772292
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Ruggedpen: 6:21am On Dec 03, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
No SARS is here to stay. We are always quick to spread news about their bad side but they are doing a very good job in curbing societal vices and crime.
My brother injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere-osita Chidoka
You can't rough handle 100 innocent people and caught only 5 criminals and you expect us to say you are fighting crime. If you are one of them please we don't need you people again.
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by aspirebig: 6:29am On Dec 03, 2017
I think the Police generally should be more professional in their duties. . I don't think they are now.

We still see road blocks with their men collecting bars.

If you have a case of N200k to N300k and go to police. ..for instance you give an electrician money to wire your house and the electrician defaults....you go and file a report,write a petition at the station...you will likely wet ground with some bar ..Then you will also be calling and spending on t fare....meanwhile no arrest has been made.

At the end, if an arrest may not be made... or you will be told that your file and petition is missing. ..you may need to restart the whole process again.And you have already spent more than 20%of what the electrician owns you ....then if he is arrested . The next day the person is on bail. ... he will write an undertaking to repay in 6months which if he did not adhere to ...you are still the loser either way.... the whole thing favours these miscrants called artisans...that'swhy many people don't bother going to Police to report matters...you that took the matter there will keep spending...and spending while the other person is on holidays....at the ending,if you do your plus and minus you will be you loser...even if they break into your car now....you go to Police to report....you will asked to write a statement and you will pay...most time they will tell you that they will investigate. ..but that matter is DOA because you are leaving there,they have forgotten you and your case except you drop plenty bar ,some will call you a few time and forget. ...in summary it is not worth it.

As for SARs;.I think they are more serious from what i heard in how they handle issues. ..there is always some bad egg in every group...no system is perfect though but we can do better.

We have along way to go in this part of the world.

But if the matter concerns one of their own or a prominent person,they will take seriously and charge the person to court immediately.
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 6:29am On Dec 03, 2017
Police job has never been easy in any clime talk more of ours. Bad Govt yields bad system so if u want an improved policing, change the govt
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:34am On Dec 03, 2017
In anything wey dey dis lyf good dey! bad dey!! na jus to make some adjustment
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by blazebaba(m): 6:52am On Dec 03, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
sad i hope your brain is in a good condition shaa,if i may ask..which stupid society vices and crime are they curbing when they are out there extorting money from innocent civillians,anybody wey dem see be it male or female na yahoo dem dey do,na twice dem don carry me,first 4 challenge and second place na apata,con dey pay money for no offence...bro no let me change am 4 u ooo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:05am On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

We no go gree o! We no go gree!!

SARS must go! We no go gree!!!

I'd prefer a reawakening of the Bakassi boys era,
than these criminals in uniform.

SARS must go oooooo!!!!

The Nigerian police force has lost the potency of SARS to an affinity for quick opportunistic wealth. This they achieve by preying on suspected yahoo boys and confirmed yahoo boys. Many of them bail themselves via mobile transfers on the spot with a minimum of 400k to 1m.

Thief no dey catch thief.

If it is all about Yahoo boys, I don't see any reason why any sensible Nigerian and patriotic citizen should be crying.
SARS must stay in Rivers and akwa ibom States till 2019, because there just too many political killing machines in those two States.
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Hugo7(m): 7:25am On Dec 03, 2017
more than two occasions I have witnessed guys harassed and take away at bus stop....I have been a interrogated twice but had to reason to go with them to station ,all the do is to collect your phone go through your phone (sms) or laptop looking for evidence to implicate you , which is wrong. #endSARS harassment
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Sylverly(m): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
All they are crying for is a reform. Should we keep quiet because the also have contributed positively? and die in silence. Will Nigeria divide if the stop harassing innocent citizens and carry out their sole duty judiciously

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by davillian(m): 7:53am On Dec 03, 2017
engrchykae:
how do you mean their unprofessional conduct caused boko haram?
Mustapha Muhammad,the founder of the sect is a hardened terrorist who was ready to die before you were conceived.
If in the attempt to get information from him as regard his sponsors and other important info,he now died.how is that the police fault?
Police have their shortcomings but going around shooting people isn't one of them,if police is after you,you are a criminal.
His body was filled with bullet holes @ the back of the police station.
His legs ,hands were cuffed but the police claimed he wanted to run.
Why dint the soldiers killed him? They handed over to the stupid police and they executed him.
After his execution shekahu swore to rain down he'll on the federal government.
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by davillian(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2017
Princedapace:

Thank you jareee.. I av lived in this country and traveled to many parts of the country.. I av encountered so many road blocks.. I av met SARS officers.. I av never had any sad experience with any security officers.. It depends on how u carry your self..

Most Nigerians always want to intimidate police men. I was at a city centre in Ibadan few weeks ago and I saw how a civilian was pointing finger at a police man and was insulting him badly. The policeman was calm. Most Nigerians only respect corps outside nigeria.. I av never had any negative experience once.

I remember the day I was stopped by SARs guys.. They stopped me because of how I dressed.. It was embarrassing but I stopped and allowed them ask me their various questions and I answered politely and intelligently. It is a matter of how u approach them.

And Nigerians don't know how bad yahoo yahoo has become in Nigeria.. We are being pushed to accept it as a way of life.. It is almost becoming a way of life here. Sad.
It's not SARS that you met.
The SARs I know smells of weed and alcohol.
They point a gun @you and ask u to enter thier vehicle.
They bigin to punch nd slap you before they ask for your phone.
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by davillian(m): 8:07am On Dec 03, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

Fashion
dreadlock being a mad man's hair is your own point of view, and its a very backward way of thinking.
Dread is currently in fashion and so are tattoos, having them on you is not synonymous to being an armed robber.
They should go and see how developed countries are handling crime.
They'll arrest broke boys for dread but excort the likes of yung6ix and other celebs with arms as bodyguards, who is doing who?
Sars are all about the money if u have money you own them.
They don't care if the person is a criminal or not just put them on pay roll that's all.
You can even use them to intimidate and arrest anybody that cross your line.
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by manci(m): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2017
Hedonistically

Shut up. What stupid good side?

SARS has no business with yahoo boys. It's really that simple. Let them face the armed robbers and kidnappers that they are mandated by law to fight. They should leave suspected yahoo boys to the EFCC. That is the crux of the matter. No need for long talk. [ Bros this remain me when I was in anoucha LG in anambra one boy Accused of impregnating a girl the case reported to vigilant group they didn't wast time they hand over the boy to SARS is handling such cases is part of their duties? ]
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 8:10am On Dec 03, 2017
Yahoo boys trends #EndSARS
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by tunnamaniah(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2017
engrchykae:
as the saying goes,no smoke without fire.sars won't come for you if you are not directly or indirectly connected to crime.
Why will a normal youth mark his body in the name of tatoo or carry a mad man's hair and call it dreadlock.
What i see here is media intimidation by the criminal lagos boys Discourage the policemen.
the problem with many Nigerians, you take your own personal ideology and opinion and consider it as a principle that all and sundry must abide by, tattooing my body or doing dreads is not in any way affiliating me to crime. You know this, but your myopic mindset is shielding you from the truth, funny enough, the people that have destroyed this nation with the stealing of public funds have no tattoo, neither are they with dreads, I hope you understand my point. You have to change your mindset, remove sentiments and begin to see things from a broader perspective.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 03, 2017
D1official:

Are they not robbers?. Some re even murderers.
I may not agree with everything dat theses Sar's boys does, bt on d oda hand dey re also vry useful.

This is like saying a snake is useful in your house with ypur family because you have rats in the house.

Look online for news of SARS killing people, most people want to fall victim before they try to understand. Me I always though since I lived within the law I have no problem with the SARS. Then one day I was lodged on business in a hotel with a friend, a guy. They came asked to see us, we showed, they asked how much we had in our accounts, checked my laptop and phones and still arrested us, the wanted me to settle them but I didn't understand what they ment, (never had an experience like this) we got to the station the seize the phones told. Didn't let us make calls, accussed us of being ritualist, robbers, yahoo boy, terrorist. That day was bad. Thanks God I didn't sign the false report they wrote and told me to sign. If not that i managed to get phone in the cell and called my uncle who is a conel, I was about to be shipped to another location. I had the feeling that I wouldn't make it, that on the way I would have been killed for "trying to escape".
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 8:36am On Dec 03, 2017
davillian:

It's not SARS that you met.
The SARs I know smells of weed and alcohol.
They point a gun @you and ask u to enter thier vehicle.
They bigin to punch nd slap you before they ask for your phone.

No, I av met SARS plenty times.. I av met MOPOL and soldiers plenty times.. I av purged my self off prejudice about our policemen.
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by newoffer: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2017
May u never encounter dis demons. There are runs police men among. They get percentage on each catch. Nigeria Police is d thief hunting thieves. These animals called Sars would decide ones case in seconds. They pay informant who give out details of potential client. These are equivalent to the normal robbers just that they are licensed to rob people. They are given targets by their Oga at d top.
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by deafeyez: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2017
firstclassmumu:
hmm these sarz are really working o. Armed robbers are really afraid of them. We should just plead with them to stop harassing innocent people. That's all I have to say. Who's with me?

If you look well, na the SARS be the arm rubbers. How dem carry fear themselves. tongue
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Kennylash11(m): 8:38am On Dec 03, 2017
If you thoroughly read this post you will understand
and give a deep thought into this matter, you will
have no option to agree that the issue is similar to
what might have happened or occurred or even a
Resemblance of something that will definitely
elude a mere human prowess and finally come to
the conclusion that I have nothing to say. If you thoroughly read this post you will understand
and give a deep thought into this matter, you will
have no option to agree that the issue is similar to
what might have happened or occurred or even a
Resemblance of something that will definitely
elude a mere human prowess and finally come to
the conclusion that I have nothing to say.
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by newoffer: 8:50am On Dec 03, 2017
donsimo:

This is like saying a snake is useful in your house with ypur family because you have rats in the house.

Look online for news of SARS killing people, most people want to fall victim before they try to understand. Me I always though since I lived within the law I have no problem with the SARS. Then one day I was lodged on business in a hotel with a friend, a guy. They came asked to see us, we showed, they asked how much we had in our accounts, checked my laptop and phones and still arrested us, the wanted me to settle them but I didn't understand what they ment, (never had an experience like this) we got to the station the seize the phones told. Didn't let us make calls, accussed us of being ritualist, robbers, yahoo boy, terrorist. That day was bad. Thanks God I didn't sign the false report they wrote and told me to sign. If not that i managed to get phone in the cell and called my uncle who is a conel, I was about to be shipped to another location. I had the feeling that I wouldn't make it, that on the way I would have been killed for "trying to escape".
. It is a game for them. what happened to u is not their concern. They have daily targets to meet.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2017
its only in ekpoma, edo state that sars would be moving from street to street looking for anybody that puts on his generator. Last year dem burst my guy for him room na...wen dem enta d guy dy use laptop play game...dey were highly disappointed when they couldn't find one exhibit on the laptop.
If u see slap wen dem slap my guy...we rush am go chemist. Dem warn am say d next time dem come if dem no see am dy work...dem go arrest am.......Please End SARs...dy are criminals

3 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2017
Princedapace:

No, I av met SARS plenty times.. I av met MOPOL and soldiers plenty times.. I av purged my self off prejudice about our policemen.

i have seen sars smoking weed close to a police station. 3 months ago in Benin...i was shocked. This guy was holding a gun on one hand and smoking weed with d 2nd....His patrol team mates where waiting for him in their van just at the gate of the police station. The SARS i knw are drunkards and weed smokers....
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2017
odigbosky:

i have seen sars smoking weed close to a police station. 3 months ago in Benin...i was shocked. This guy was holding a gun on one hand and smoking weed with d 2nd....His patrol team mates where waiting for him in their van just at the gate of the police station. The SARS i knw are drunkards and weed smokers....

well, it is normal.. their job is not easy bro... and those people get killed and ur useless govt forgets them and their family members. It is not easy for them..

how many times av u seen them with ordinary bullet proof ? Ordinary safety kits, this country cant provide for them. Their job is extremely risky with low motivation.. they just find way to motivate themselves.. I think our request should be for Nigeria govt to do the right things to improve the standard of living of security men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta / Father Obimma Ebube Mmuonso Leads EndSARS Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.