Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) (47507 Views)

SARS Arrested Tokpe In Port Harcourt For #ENDSARS On His Phone PHOTOS / Ladies Exchange Blows In Serious Public Fight, Trend On Twitter (photos, Video) / Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2017
franklingud:
It's only all these useless cultists are shouting #EndSARS

Ndi ara!

If you're innocent then you should fear no accusation because ur innocence will speak for you.
You must be referring to urself as ndi-ara, just yesterday they shot a kid in the head, people were chasing them, see them running away in their bus like criminals. u must me far from reality if u dont known that sars are criminals. everyone they harrass and extort are innocent people. but u wont know that since u are visiting nairaland from one village. to u that kid is a cultist abi? emancipate ur self and come to twitter and see first hand experience people faced in the hands of sars. one girl was harrassed for having two phones on her. shey dat one too na cultist? ode
the last picture shows one of the SARs men jumping into the bus while it zoomed off

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2017
Princedapace:

well, it is normal.. their job is not easy bro... and those people get killed and ur useless govt forgets them and their family members. It is not easy for them..

how many times av u seen them with ordinary bullet proof ? Ordinary safety kits, this country cant provide for them. Their job is extremely risky with low motivation.. they just find way to motivate themselves.. I think our request should be for Nigeria govt to do the right things to improve the standard of living of security men.

we know bros....its just dat why den would dy arrest somebody for smoking weed when they are culprits. Do you know that yahoo have reduced the crime rate in this country because people are now channeling their energy into cyber crime....at least it doesn't get our police men killed.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by mukhcech(m): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2017
franklingud:
It's only all these useless cultists are shouting #EndSARS

Ndi ara!

If you're innocent then you should fear no accusation because ur innocence will speak for you.

You are mad and you know it.
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by mukhcech(m): 10:25am On Dec 03, 2017
Princedapace:

well, it is normal.. their job is not easy bro... and those people get killed and ur useless govt forgets them and their family members. It is not easy for them..

how many times av u seen them with ordinary bullet proof ? Ordinary safety kits, this country cant provide for them. Their job is extremely risky with low motivation.. they just find way to motivate themselves.. I think our request should be for Nigeria govt to do the right things to improve the standard of living of security men.

Arrant Nonsense
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2017
davillian:

His body was filled with bullet holes @ the back of the police station.
His legs ,hands were cuffed but the police claimed he wanted to run.
Why dint the soldiers killed him? They handed over to the stupid police and they executed him.
After his execution shekahu swore to rain down he'll on the federal government.
do you think that the police killed the mustapha Muhammad without the instruction from the villa?
One of the effective way of neutralizing terrorists sect is by targeting the head just as when lalastic lala wants to kill a snake.
But tell me,what do you think the government would have done to mustapha Muhammad?
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2017
cashmyles:

Will only argue with you if you can differentiate BTW the constitutional role of EFCC and SARS

Only SARS has a constitutional role because they are under police and the constitutional role of the police is to guide the internal affairs of the country.

what you dont understand is that effc has the right to arrest fraudsters with sars support(POLICE) according to the Efcc ACT.The EFCC ACT controls the activity of the EFFC.

SArs operative is a special anti robbery unit of the police force.so they report to the police

Incase of financial crime arrest,effc can call in SAR to support them because constitutionally/EFCC act, effc cant hold arms.

According to the EFFC ACT the head of the Effc Must be a police man/woman from the rank of deputy commissioner of police.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by davillian(m): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2017
engrchykae:
do you think that the police killed the mustapha Muhammad without the instruction from the villa?
One of the effective way of neutralizing terrorists sect is by targeting the head just as when lalastic lala wants to kill a snake.
But tell me,what do you think the government would have done to mustapha Muhammad?
Targeting the head is not a bad idea but doing it openly is a bad idea.
How many Niger delta militants leaders were killed?
Was zakzaky head cut off.
Was Nnamdi kanu head cut off too.

If these people were openly executed they would be trouble and the government knows that.
The police made a mistake for openly executing BH founder.
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 11:19am On Dec 03, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
No SARS is here to stay. We are always quick to spread news about their bad side but they are doing a very good job in curbing societal vices and crime.
Which bank robbery since the introduction of SARS have they curb that you know? Bros, let them go!
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Jayboi(m): 11:35am On Dec 03, 2017
I will never forget what these so called SARS pple did to me and my inlaw abt a year ago.
I dont really knw what concerns them with yahoo guys and they tagging anyone dressing so good and in a nice ride a yahoo guy. This harrassment of innocent citizens must stop.
To spoil matter, they will ask u to enter ur phone pin and start going thru ur phone and if u av bank alerts on ur phone or even get oyinbo picture or common facebook chat, u are in wahala and must settle else u ll be tagged run away thief. The way they threaten to shoot and nothing will happen makes one wonder the kind of country nigeria is.

Take ur time to go thru this my nairaland thread i opened wen the harrassment happened.

https://www.nairaland.com/3377831/lessons-learnt-harassment-hands-sars

SARS must be reformed or disbanded.
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2017
davillian:

Targeting the head is not a bad idea but doing it openly is a bad idea.
How many Niger delta militants leaders were killed?
Was zakzaky head cut off.
Was Nnamdi kanu head cut off too.

If these people were openly executed they would be trouble and the government knows that.
The police made a mistake for openly executing BH founder.
many nigerdelta militant leaders were killed by the government even though they made it appear as if they were not involved in the assassination,suboma George and co comes to mind.
The Shiite leader is in detention while kanu was kidnapped and killed by the military.
The Israelis have been using this method to fight terrorism until terrorists evolved from SNAKE to HYDRA.
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by mosesjames: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2017
I got too many experience with sars but one i can vividly remember was on a Sunday morning my guy and i went to his friend mum bar to drink,the bar is opposite a main road so you can see what's going on inside so while drinking some men in black polo shirt came in and told us to stand he was pointing at me exactly i was like why should i stand next thing d guy gave me a slap and said they were state sars and the state government has made a law that no one should be caught drinking on a Sunday morning,i was like who made the bleeping law....#End sars
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by gohzieh(m): 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hedonistically:

Shut up. What stupid good side?

SARS has no business with yahoo boys. It's really that simple. Let them face the armed robbers and kidnappers that they are mandated by law to fight. They should leave suspected yahoo boys to the EFCC. That is the crux of the matter. No need for long talk.

not only sars. even the so called drug law endorsements on your way to uyo from abia state are also involved. they harass people with no Chill
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by cashmyles: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
thebosstrevor:

Only SARS has a constitutional role because they are under police and the constitutional role of the police is to guide the internal affairs of the country.

what you dont understand is that effc has the right to arrest fraudsters with sars support(POLICE) according to the Efcc ACT.The EFCC ACT controls the activity of the EFFC.

SArs operative is a special anti robbery unit of the police force.so they report to the police

Incase of financial crime arrest,effc can call in SAR to support them because constitutionally/EFCC act, effc cant hold arms.

According to the EFFC ACT the head of the Effc Must be a police man/woman from the rank of deputy commissioner of police.

It is reasonable to believe that issues relating to Yahoo Yahoo (Internet Fraud) are handled by the EFCC, and to a lesser degree, the Special Fraud Unit (SFU) of the Nigerian Police Force. On the other hand, SARS which is another unit of the NPF is expected to deal only with serious violent crimes such as armed robbery and kidnapping. Why are they suddenly more fixated on so-called yahoo boys and girls (without any evidence for that matter), thus abandoning their own special functions and usurping the duties of the EFCC?

According to your understanding of the NPF which is made up of different units and enacted with different roles or functions(duty) which sars is one, then, the Traffic enforcement unit of the NPF can even arrest the so called yahoo boys or girls rather than their primary duty which is enforcement of traffic laws, in order to reduce the collision rate.

And if you want to know more about the chairman of the comissoon(EFCC), read this http://www.nigeria-law.org/Economic%20And%20Financial%20Crimes%20Commission%20(Establishment)%20Act.htm

The chairman of the the commission according to EFCC ACT is never a deputy commissioner of police or maybe u meant to write Assistant IGP and in no way d latter the chairman of the comission.

The chairman of the commission is made up of:
(i) the Chief Executive and Accounting Officer of the Commission,'
(ii) a serving or retired member of any government security or law enforcement agency.
I still don't see where it's stated the NPF is the chairman of the commision.

Thanks
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by cashmyles: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
[quote
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by lastmessenger: 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
bambuzz88:
Do you have any complaints about your contact with SARS?
You don’t even need to know the name(s) of the officer(s) you are reporting, all we need you to provide are details of the occurrence (action/act) with DATE, PLACE AND TIME.

Nigeria Police Force Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) #BailisFree #NoToImpunity.

Please share this message with your family and friends.
fuc.k out here with your stup.i d contact lines.I know you are one of them fuc.k you ,your mother father,your generation and the entire Nigerian police force. We don't want SARS again #end SARS.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by rildwanullahi(m): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
firstolalekan:
Sars

The most corrupt unit of the Nigeria police force

Fuckīng criminals.
all special units of any crime fighting organization are corrupt
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
#SARSmustgo in akure, mehn you cant be dressing expensive again. you cant wear designer stuffs. if you do, you are a yahoo boy. they make it look like you need to pay bride before you can go and start with some threats. i paid 35000 to some police in akure and on the bail it was written, :i didnt pay any amount to bail my friend. nigeria is just a joke...
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
you cant walk around with an iphone or a laptop. what is an iphone that one cannot own again or what is a laptop that one cant have. they arrested someone i know and said how come hes a student and hes using an iphone. so as a student now you cant use an iphone. i foh that day. go to british universities, virtually every white student is with an apple product.
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
thebosstrevor:
all yahoo boys want sar to go.

if they go,i will form my own unit to target and destroy yahoo boys

go and target your family members first who are doing yahoo...
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by bigfather(m): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
obiageIi:
I hope the government acts on this. You'll wonder why these SARS guys are allowed to wear earings, tattoos and all sorts of crazy hairstyles including braids.

Lalasticlala, seun

That is what am so bothered about. I saw them at Ikeja area 3 mths ago....Meeennnn.....i was so scared to death. I thought they were armed robbers. If not for the courage i had to ask them to identify themselves....... shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by SHEAU(m): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
davillian:

His body was filled with bullet holes @ the back of the police station.
His legs ,hands were cuffed but the police claimed he wanted to run.
Why dint the soldiers killed him? They handed over to the stupid police and they executed him.
After his execution shekahu swore to rain down he'll on the federal government.
Thanks bros, the way the guy has been antagonizing baffles me if it's either a policeman or related to one but that does mean he should not speak though cos the naija police atrocities are obvious that made them ranked worst all over the world
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by davillian(m): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
SHEAU:

Thanks bros, the way the guy has been antagonizing baffles me if it's either a policeman or related to one but that does mean he should not speak though cos the naija police atrocities are obvious that made them ranked worst all over the world
I wish every nigerian will condemn something bad when hey they see it.
It amazes me when som1 will support the evils of the Nigerian police.
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by timsucces(m): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
Krafty006:
call or WhatsApp for details, thanks
please give me your no
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Krafty006: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
timsucces:

please give me your no
bro, check my profile / signature or the first page of this post , my number is there.
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by thedondada(m): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
Princedapace:

Don't say shit like this.

If the job is lousy leave it. Don't frustrate others because you are frustrated. Bleep dem all.

I hate every policeman in this country. All of them.
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
mriyesecnerwal:

go and target your family members first who are doing yahoo...

so you think in my family,dey do yahoo.what a pity

Excessive Pursuit of Instant Gratification result to yahoo yahoo
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 12:02am On Dec 04, 2017
thedondada:

Don't say shit like this.

If the job is lousy leave it. Don't frustrate others because you are frustrated. Bleep dem all.

I hate every policeman in this country. All of them.

First hate your politicians.. We Nigerians fight wrong battles..

Those police men are bad, some of them.. Yes, just like u have yahoo boys, bad lecturers, etc.. Hate ur politicians first before hating police men..

Nigerians are funny.. They hate on petty criminal and praise their political criminals..
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by thedondada(m): 1:33am On Dec 04, 2017
Princedapace:

First hate your politicians.. We Nigerians fight wrong battles..

Those police men are bad, some of them.. Yes, just like u have yahoo boys, bad lecturers, etc.. Hate ur politicians first before hating police men..

Nigerians are funny.. They hate on petty criminal and praise their political criminals..

Hate petty criminals and praise politicians.

Let me explain. We all should hate the politicians together and they'll change. Some people aka police cannot do unto the politicians so they do unto us and you expect me to hate the politicians when those take with protecting me are harrasing me.

I can't start this explanation take it anyway you see fit but I hate the police with a passion. All of them.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 8:12am On Dec 04, 2017
thedondada:

Hate petty criminals and praise politicians.

Let me explain. We all should hate the politicians together and they'll change. Some people aka police cannot do unto the politicians so they do unto us and you expect me to hate the politicians when those take with protecting me are harrasing me.

I can't start this explanation take it anyway you see fit but I hate the police with a passion. All of them.

It is your choice. As for me, I hate all politicians and I have no problem with policemen..

Politicians are the reason our security units are incompetent. Those average policemen are like normal average Nigerians.. They are not well paid, they go on dangerous mission without safety kits. Have u been to barracks? Just go there and see where those men who stand under sun and exchange bullets with robbers live. Most of them die for nothing. The mopol who died in IMO, during bank robbery, if he had safety kits on, he would av been saved.

Politicians have refused to take care of our institutions and they care for themselves alone. An average police man can not afford a decent car. Poor salary with such a risky job. A job that u can die anytime and ur family gets forgotten. The worse of it all is lack of safety kits. The only reason we all scream at police is because their own bad things are done in the public while others do theirs in hidden places.. For example, lecturers are really terrible on how most of them keep collecting money to pass students and how they molest innocent girls in school. A lady came to me and cried. She said a Randy lecturer told her he wants her.. And that if she refuses, he would teach a lesson. That she is free to ask other students about him.

These stories are prominents in our high institutions too and many people have been affected but we don't talk about them. Nonsense..
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 9:19am On Dec 04, 2017
kkkk
thebosstrevor:

so you think in my family,dey do yahoo.what a pity

Excessive Pursuit of Instant Gratification result to yahoo yahoo
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by dataideas: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta / Father Obimma Ebube Mmuonso Leads EndSARS Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.