Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:55 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2506 Views)

Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC / I Feel My Father -in -law Is Trying To Control Me / Husband Has Been Having Sex With His Father-In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Malubi(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
s
Re: . by daewoorazer(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2017

You failed to tell us
1. who owns the house
2. Where did they carry your things to
3. What event frustrated your FIL that fateful day

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
I'm short of words. Wait, the elderly ones are coming.
Re: . by Malubi(m): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
[qu
Re: . by Malubi(m): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
oooo
Re: . by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
Why would your father in law storm your house, bundle away your wife and pack all your things too? Can you please explain better? I don't seem to get it. I am not making any sense out of the story.
Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
You married American actor for film daughtergrin

Why you dey always run to them? Him don tire for your matter so him come carry him daughter.

Weak men everywhere

2 Likes

Re: . by daewoorazer(m): 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
Malubi:
1. I pay for my rented apartment. 2.They pack those things to my mother in-laws house (note. my FIL is staying with another wife) but my MIL was not around & certainly was not aware of that decision as she is not Happy but waiting to see what her husband want to do. 3.l don't know what frustrated him.

Don't do anything drastic yet, call ur wife, try find out what made him react that way.. Until then, it's hard to decide the next line of action

Re: . by Malubi(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
You married American actor for film daughtergrin

Why you dey always run to them? Him don tire for your matter so him come carry him daughter.

Weak men everywhere
Not the issue of weakness. Day one I knew the man was like this so I was trying to show to him what her daughter is to avoid his nasty action that he may take. Unfortunately it's still happen to me. That's just it.
Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
Malubi:
Not the issue of weakness. Day one I knew the man was like this so I was trying to show to him what her daughter is to avoid his nasty action that he may take. Unfortunately it's still happen to me. That's just it.
Sorry my brother. Are you still interested in the daughter?
Re: . by Malubi(m): 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
daewoorazer:

Don't do anything drastic yet, call ur wife, try find out what made him react that way.. Until then, it's hard to decide the next line of action

OK Thanks.
Re: . by Malubi(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
Sorry my brother. Are you still interested in the daughter?
well, my first problem is am yet to ascertain what is exactly the problem that prompted such action as my FIL is not ready to disclose the problem. For your question I did not push my wife away. Thanks
Re: . by ClitoPen: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
Couldn't you control your wife without a third party?
Re: . by IamPatriotic(m): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
Most of the things I read online everyday about marriage make wonder what couples tell each other before marriage, I thank God for the kind of woman I'm married to.

OP, you may move on, because nothing in this world is worth dying for.

1 Like

Re: . by Richy4(m): 5:13am On Dec 03, 2017
OP, you mean to tell me that a stranger came into your home, took your properties that you bought with your hard earned money and left... and you saw it with your own eyes, and you came here to ask what you need to do?

I am speechless man... But if I were you, I will not be here on the internet... I will be sleeping at the police station.. Army barrack.. pleading for someone to listen to me if I was poor and couldn't afford justice....Let him take his daughter but he can't take my properties...is he mad?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 03, 2017
there is more to dis story op is not telling d truth

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 03, 2017
Richy4:
OP, you mean to tell me that a stranger came into your home, took your properties that you bought with your hard earned money and left... and you saw it with your own eyes, and you came here to ask what you need to do?

I am speechless man... But if I were you, I will not be here on the internet... I will be sleeping at the police station.. Army barrack.. pleading for someone to listen to me if I was poor and couldn't afford justice....Let him take his daughter but he can't take my properties...is he mad?
dont be quick to judge
Re: . by Richy4(m): 8:45am On Dec 03, 2017
Preetiex:
dont be quick to judge

Hmmmm!!!! Do you actually know the meaning of judgment?..assuming u said I was a bit hasty to be angry over the situation, I would have agreed with you.. but being judgemental is not how I roll..
Re: . by Evacroft: 11:23am On Dec 03, 2017
Lies! Lies! Lies! Marriages doesnt just break that way, u two might have been doing some terrible things to each other to make ur fil interfer. Stay off the internet for solution and speak with pple who has stable homes,that is if u want her back.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2017
Richy4:

Hmmmm!!!! Do you actually know the meaning of judgment?..assuming u said I was a bit hasty to be angry over the situation, I would have agreed with you.. but being judgemental is not how I roll..
ok sir emabinu
Re: . by emmanuel1990(m): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
Malubi:
After my wedding my wife started misbehaving in less than one year. In less than 2 years I reported her to the parents more than 5 times due to the nature of the problems perpetrated. In all cases her parents faulted her. One day my father in law stormed my house with 11 young men and took away my wife, force me out and pack all my belongings in my room leaving only my cloths. I am seriously Aggrieved but don't know to start. please advice me.
from u story line it shows that u have nt fully paid her bride price, bt if u have, i believe u did nt do that alone, take those that followed u when u went to pay for her bride price to thier house, if they don't want u to marry thier daughter again, let them refund u ur pride price.
Re: . by Richy4(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
Preetiex:
ok sir emabinu

No problem dear sister... We are family... hope you are having a good day smiley
Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
Malubi:
well, my first problem is am yet to ascertain what is exactly the problem that prompted such action as my FIL is not ready to disclose the problem. For your question I did not push my wife away. Thanks
You need to seek for solution to this issue.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
Richy4:

No problem dear sister... We are family... hope you are having a good day smiley
yep
Re: . by Newboss(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
Marriage is a scam but people still plunge into it.

Sit and think about marriage critically and you will see the truth about it.
Re: . by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Preetiex:
there more to dis story op is not telling d truth

My observations:

1. OP has heavily embellished the story.

2. The OP is definitely a weak man...

No matter the advice, he would likely remain a doormat

I smell lies all over the story ..so I can't get enough info to advise
Re: . by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:

My observations:

1. OP has heavily embellished the story.

2. The OP is definitely a weak man...

No matter the advice, he would likely remain a doormat

I smell lies all over the story ..so I can't get enough info to advise
lmaoo, ahn ahn take it easy now

(1) (Reply)

Conversation Between Father And Son (2012 & 2013) / 12 Things You Were Not Told Before You Got Married / Tomboy And Effeminate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.