Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,110 members, 7,953,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

The Illusion Called Karma - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Illusion Called Karma (3522 Views)

Karma, Does It Exist? / Karma Is False / The Illusion Of Religion (series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Illusion Called Karma by abeeee(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
akintom:

Your enlightenment is induced by grail message. And how you think that grail makes rational sense, really defined your enlightenment value.
only if you knew.........
Re: The Illusion Called Karma by tintingz(m): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
abeeee:
you would have understood certain things if you had only a little enlightenment................
Please enlight me the evidence of reincarnation?
Re: The Illusion Called Karma by analize701: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

My post tackled the issue of course. When stupidity is cross bred with deception and ignorance it can only produce such a mad OP.

cheesy grin
hahahahahahahaba. Ohboy!!!
Re: The Illusion Called Karma by akintom(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
abeeee:
only if you knew.........
the gibberish that grail message feeds you bah?

1 Like

Re: The Illusion Called Karma by hopefulLandlord: 4:51am On Dec 30, 2017
I'm just trying to learn here
vaxx:
on the italics I will do that soon....

I think you are getting the concept but just misapplication on your part , still trying to mix it with western style...i understand...

there is collaboration between individual and public morality through the intermediation of moral agents which are the bablawo, the elders and the king.

okay

The society is morally self sustainable through constant communication with the oracle and not base on existing laws or authority while the enforcement of rules and law is not coercive as it is in the modern state
either way, you're saying the oracle dictates for the populace?

being coercive or not seems inconsequential here

This stick to the consciousness of the people and progress is ensure, an obedience becomes a duty for duty's sake and not the oracle sake .......
elucidate sir
Re: The Illusion Called Karma by true2god: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

OUR POLITICIANS HAVE BEEN AT THIS SINCE BEFORE 1960, AND THEY ARE STILL BALLING

KARMA IS A STUPID IDEA.

SO BECAUSE IT EXISTS, LET'S ALLOW HOPEFULLANDLORD DESTROY THE WHOLE HUMAN RACE, AND THEN MAYBE SOMEHOW, AFTER MILLIONS ARE DEAD, HE DIES.

AND ACCORDING TO YOUR MATHEMATICS THE DEATH OF 1 CAN EQUAL THAT OF 1,000,000,000?

A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE COMMITTED TERRIBLE CRIMES, SOME AGAINST ALL OF HUMANITY, AND THEY GOT AWAY.

THEIR DEATH IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER IS NOT A PRICE FOR THEIR CRIMES.

THE BIGGEST CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY HAS BEEN AND IS STILL BEING COMMITTED BY RELIGION AND POLITICS.. THE MASS MURDERS, THE ORGANISED TERRORISM, AND MANY UNMENTIONABLES.

WHAT DO THESE PEOPLE GET? MORE MONEY AND FAME, AND THEY GET TO BE REMEMBERED AS GREAT PEOPLE FOR ETERNITY WHEN THEY DIE.. INFACT, THE NEW GENERATION HEARS / READS ABOUT THEM AS LEGENDS AND WONDERFUL HUMANS INSTEAD OF THE ACTUAL DEVILS THAT THEY WERE.

SO WHAT ARE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT? undecided
You sound very bitter like someone that has been seriously hurt; I wonder who might have offended you.

In life there will be differences in opinions and belief systems; if you cannot rationalize a particular belief does not make it totally false. Even if you are right, you need not throw insults like a spoilt kid to drive home your points.

Opinions and beliefs are never universal, it always a cultural thing and the function of your environment. The fact still remains, whatever a man sows, he will reap.
Re: The Illusion Called Karma by abeeee(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2017
akintom:
the gibberish that grail message feeds you bah?
I don't follow the Grail message.......... you just ignorant
Re: The Illusion Called Karma by Saverin: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
I wouldn't call Karma an illusion. I think the punishment for bad deeds is not proportional to the atrocities being done.

#From my observation
Re: The Illusion Called Karma by akintom(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
abeeee:
I don't follow the Grail message.......... you just ignorant
It's obvious you're proudly empty, from the direction your thinking is tilted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tithe Must Be Voluntary - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Scriptures Expounded: Reincarnation Is Scriptural! Elijah ... - Matthew 11:12-15 / What Is Religion Turning Us Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.