Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (98428 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by kiddapunk: 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
hakeem4:
Wait!!!! Is this the frimpong that played for arsenal

I pray his marriage doesn’t end up like his football career
Emmanuel frimpong played for arsenal not this guy

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by yeahh(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
Shey the guy dey sell BMW?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by sirusX(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
Beyfit:
THIS GUY DRESS TOO TIGHT OOOO grin grin
When his size no dey market....how he for do?? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by tizzle(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
no be like say the guy fine like that... him just get money....
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
khome:
The boy fine o
fyn gurl
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by ct2: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
all I see is naked pic of pastors daughter

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
Fine girl...

Get a website for your business @12k only. Check my signature
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Alezy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
Guy's will only see the beautiful lady and make comments about her while ladies will only see how cute the guy is and droll over him. Life
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by byemx06(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
khome:
The boy fine o
yu sef like better tin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
Of course what else would you expect from "Pastor Goody-Goody" like Oyakhilome? Expensive god.

What does dude do for a living? Or is it just the Oyakhilome mentality (no matter the source of income as long as it's $$$$) just be posh, rich and extravagant and the Lord will bless you. Cute couple anyway. undecided

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
sonnie10:
That is why you should preserve yourself for the right guy. There is nothing God cannot do.

Na you follow am go where dem confirm say she preserve. Just siddon dey yarn dust

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sharon is the real omo baba olowo. That Oyakhiloma is too filthy rich
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
kiddapunk:
Emmanuel frimpong played for arsenal not this guy
thanks

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by khome(f): 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
byemx06:
yu sef like better tin
Hehehe...b4 nko
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by khome(f): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
emmaitive:
fyn gurl
Fnks bro

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by zealous2121(m): 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
Rich people's world
Rich marries the rich... Its called mutualism..they both benefic richly from each oda
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
This guy looks too clean to be in a monogamous relationship, there is no way all these female seductress will spare him whenever he crosses their paths. Its like the girl is the one doing more of the flaunting than him.
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
See her complexion, like sun has never touched her! shocked
And I hardly see myself at night!
Tufiakwa! I will not remain in this state forever!

Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by byemx06(m): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=khome post=62928007]Hehehe...b4 nko[/quo
u go double ur hustle b that....
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Phut(f): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
See her complexion, like sun has never touched her! shocked
And I hardly see myself at night!
Tufiakwa! I will not remain in this state forever!

The sun is life.
If the sun never touch you, there is a problem.
If your skin cannot take the sun, even bigger problem (vampire tins)
Love and appreciate your beautiful melanin.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by sonnie10: 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Na you follow am go where dem confirm say she preserve. Just siddon dey yarn dust

Are you a learner? If you don't know how to find out, it's better you ask.
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Angelcute(f): 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
When am i even getting married, this my kinda man
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Angelcute(f): 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
When am i even getting married, this is my kinda man

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by opomulero101(m): 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
See as dis guy hit jackpot, as carissa papa no get get male heir.
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Slayer2: 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
khome:
Fnks bro

Chai. See as you carry the guy go brother zone once..

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
Till he goes broke... then you'll start to hear when Pastor Chris will start quoting bible verses that support divorce when ur spouse is broke.. blah, blah..

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by khome(f): 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
Slayer2:

Chai. See as you carry the guy go brother zone once..
U no cwious...i swear
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by khome(f): 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=byemx06 post=62928119][/quote]Sure, I will. Thanks
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
The guy is set to make tithe payers pay for his swag. Slaves be ready, your poverty is their riches.

6 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by blowjob: 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
THE GUY UGLY,THE GIRL ,NA WOWOO.. angry angry THEIR PAPA DEY SELL HOPE... angryBASTARDS
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Did someone said she’s a fargin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
Uniqueness01:
Sharon carry eyes go market cool grin.........Cute Philip wink
dear, picture dey lie ooo. I just hope u understand what I mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies / South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' / TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.