Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Women = Problems (see The Equation) Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women = Problems (see The Equation) Lol (9106 Views)

Ladies, If Raising Children Was Removed From The Equation,Would You Still Marry / The Equation Of Man And Woman / Women Problems Starts With Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women = Problems (see The Equation) Lol by kidonig: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2010
I saw this and wanted to know what you guys & girls think. Although I fully don't agree with it but is there any truth in it?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Video Of Cardi B Exposing Her Bare Boobs Surfaces 18+ / End Time Students..see What 2 Unclad Unilag Couples Wore To A Photoshoot (photo) / How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.