Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name (53723 Views)

The Most Beautiful Female Name You Know. / Wife Saved Her Husband From Embarrassment After Unable To Pay House Rent / Wife Saved Their Daughter By Diving Into Well After The Child Fell In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by drealtruth(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
Biggers82:
My friend a man can cheat on his woman and still love her but a woman cannot cheat on her man and still love him. I say this because while men do not have sex with emotions, women can't have sex without attaching emotions to it. This is the reason men simply need a place to have sex while women need a reason to have sex.
Most women who take their husbands to court for divorce are those that cheat on their men. A non cheating woman would most likely never take her husband to court for divorce, unless the man exceedingly abuses her physically and emotionally to the point of killing her.
Men don't equate sex with love. A man can have sex with another woman but still doesn't love her. That's why women who fell in love with married men find it difficult to find happiness in those relationships as they are just being used by those married men. But once a married woman starts sleeping with you, she can even narrates some hidden secretes concerning her husband and she will even tell you why she hates him (her husband). She can even accept poison from you to eliminate her husband.
For men, sex and love are two different things. But for women, sex and love are one and the same things. For men, sex comes first before love (infatuation), but for women love comes first before sex (true love). Therefore, once your woman starts having sex with another man/men, her love shifts from you to that man and she can even start giving that man the best food and love than she gives you.
The fact that your man is cheating on you doesn't mean he has stopped loving you. But I can't say the same for women. Once a woman starts cheating on you, she has fallen for someone else and you people will never live the same again. And she can even kill her husband once she starts cheating on him.
If your wife starts cheating, you should be a lucky man not to die in less than 10 years. It has been found that 95% of women who cheat wish their husbands dead. That is the main reason why it is dangerous for a man to continue staying with a wife who cheats on him. That is why is now encouraged everywhere in the world including in the Bible, for a man to divorce his wife only once she starts cheating on him. Cheating women are more deadly to husbands than ordinarily criminals or weapons. There are many cheating women in the world who invite criminals to break into her house at night only to come and eliminate her man and police officers plus relatives can't detect this as the same woman tend to moan more than any person at the funeral so as to attract sympathy and hide her evil acts.
That's why psychologists discourage women,more than men, from cheating.
Women can't handle the emotional conflict that comes with cheating.
That's the reason an observant and intelligent man will notice that his wife has started cheating on him once he starts doing it because most women tend to lose respect to their husbands and try to avoid sex with them in most times.
Cheating Women will even be giving excuses for not wanting to have sex with their husbands. Study has revealed that nearly 90% of women who cheat find it hard to have enjoyable sex with their husbands, again an intelligent man will detect this once his wife's behavior with regard to sex start changing. But a dull man can never detect this and always tolerate fake excuses from his cheating wife until he is completely eliminated.
Study has shown that every relationship begins to flounder once a woman starts cheating. There are many men who cheat on their partners but still show them true love. But it is very hard to find a relationship in which a woman is cheating and things still remain the same.
I repeat, nearly 100% of cheating women wish their husbands quick death or divorce to have unlimited sex freedom while nearly 100% of cheating men can't wish their wives quick death or divorce. That is why most men cant allow their wives to be physically or verbally abused by their girlfriends. Men will always stand for their wives.
A man would cheat but still love and respect his wife, but the opposite is true with cheating women.
Once your wife starts sleeping with other men/man, just know that your death is near.so I advice you to do the needful now before is too late Thanks
100% salute for you biggers82.. you broke it down here ... @EMPEROR48 you need to read this ASAP.. goodluck

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Marpol: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
lonelydora:

For you to know the bolded, that means you know the man.

The power of true-caller grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by awuf2008: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
It is a normal tricks use by loose married women that are fond of keeping so many men friends to deceive their husbands. Don't act now but give sometime, pretend it does not bother u and u will be surprised at what you will find later. But can u withstand what u will find? Time will tell...
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by TEYA: 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dnockeror333:

I know get wife! Na you kukuma sabi!
I am not surprised, it is teenagers like you that like giving marital advice on nairaland. I pity the people that follow it.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by mjizzie(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
Bros Chill, You should have asked the person who he is when u were speaking with him, u need to hear her side of the story and just trust her and learn to move on from that.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Uhomanbulus110(f): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
Let her spirit judge her
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Dnockeror333(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
TEYA:

I am not surprised, it is teenagers like you that like giving marital advice on nairaland. I pity the people that follow it.

Teya, should I speak igbo, hausa or yoruba? I spoke pidgeon to play with you you turned and called me a teenager? Is it because you are already married or about to?
My Father who controls this world owns the world and had givem power to thr devils to cause troubles to HIS children- and see, in all this we are more than conquerors!

Anyway let me make you understand, you are my junior. Please, if I follow peace with you, seeing you as a co-labourer and brother, it does not mean am small. Its humility that play out within my fingers to you-ward. Am more older than you TEYA whatevet you may call your pompous self. Come down!

AM THE LAST MAN STANDING, am deaf to the world, I do not speak the method of this world. I speak as God bade me, till my enemies covered their mouth in fear!
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by ariklawani(f): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
Oma307:

is it the house has been scattered before or
She's still a suspect, if u know what it means,takes to be in a marag,u won't make such wicked comment. the guy might act on ur comment. Men are the most Jealous being.May God forgive us... at times in a marriage,u stored pples names differently for reasons best known to u.not all abt cheating.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
ariklawani:
She's still a suspect, if u know what it means,takes to be in a marag,u won't make such wicked comment. the guy might act on ur comment. Men are the most Jealous being.May God forgive us... at times in a marriage,u stored pples names differently for reasons best known to u.not all abt cheating.
why should she store a man name with a female name. I don't pity such kind of women
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by ariklawani(f): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
Oma307:

why should she store a man name with a female name. I don't pity such kind of women
Best reason known to her..am done
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by enabledgoddess(f): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
LarryBeryl:

And if all the question prove his curiosity right or lead to more lies..... What should he do?

they should still communicate with each other. there is so much talking and opening up do to marriage. bottling up emotions does more harm
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Biggers82(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
drealtruth:
100% salute for you biggers82.. you broke it down here ... @EMPEROR48 you need to read this ASAP.. goodluck
Thanks Bro I took out my time to explain it to him
you know many of us die in the hands of a woman all in the name of Love

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by EmeachiEmmanuel(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
EMPEROR48:
My fellow nairalanders, please I really need a good advice on my actions, my wife saved a male so called sorcerer with a female name.

She left her phone to be with her sister at the hospital that was how I discovered a number calling her line saved with aunty grace, on picking the call I discovered it was a male voice, then he was asking after my wive's sister's health because my wife called him to tell him that her sister was rushed to the hospital this morning, and what really struck me most was that my wife deleted all conversations btw them before leaving the house for the clinic, if not that the said man was calling to find out how her sister was fairing I wouldn't know who aunty grace is.

Now I am alone and so angry, I planned giving my wife a hot slap when she returns.

Please advise me...
sir with due respect, slapping her will only worsten the case. please check your self properly, u must have been treating your wife wrongly that's y she hides things from you but there is still no excuse for her actions. The truth is she is your wife n i suppose before u got married to her u knew her well...... u alone can do the right thing by conversing with her. most times u don't share problems such as this to the public cause ppl will only mock u or help u destroy ur home. pls b guided
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by nnaeyes6: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
Just ordinary one SLAP u need need advice and approval.
Soak ur hand for pepper and enjoy the slap.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Somatic(m): 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
EMPEROR48:
Like I said I already know the caller but my anger is y d encoding ? And she has given reasons to that which she also apologise. I didn't slap her nor hit her and d issue has been resolved so thanks to all d comments the good ones though, not the jamb seekers who were spillin trash.

Bia Enyi, you started story in the open then go and resolve it in the secret? Coman tell us how you resolved it ma fren! Or is it how you people use to do in your village?
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Malawian(m): 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
EMPEROR48:
Ok, i will try and hold my anger inplace so i wont loose it on her....thanks alot
why don't you save your own number? you can use fumiswtpusi.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by EMPEROR48: 7:48am On Dec 06, 2017
Somatic:

Bia Enyi, you started story in the open then go and resolve it in the secret? Coman tell us how you resolved it ma fren! Or is it how you people use to do in your village?
I thought this family thread was for d matured minds that was y I brought this issue here for a better advice but I got d worst words so far only few persons abt 4 of them that gave me the best words so far that with all the anger in me, I had to hold myself so as not to misbehave.they are the matured minds in this place and if u read frm the top I appreciate their good advice. . so I decided to settle my home secretly to avoid insults from kids who don't know what marriage is all about. .. so my guy I had to pause the whole story. So thanks we ev settled in secret.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by rgjs: 11:13am On Dec 06, 2017
whats your email address?
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by rgjs: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2017
iamabigman:
Bro the moment you start noticing anything strange with a woman act on it. Giving her a benefit of doubt is dangerous to your health. The fact that she is keeping secrets would eat up little by little. I have a solution that would give you rest of mind as to know if she is cheating or not. But first ask her who the "female" is without letting her know you know it's a man's number if she lies about who the person is them know that something is up. Inbox me and I will share what I just got to know recently with you. I cannot share it publicly because some people might start doing evil things with the secret. if i had known this thing since I would have saved myself from heartbreak
whats ur email address?
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Spaxon(f): 11:44am On Dec 06, 2017
dumo1:

Paddy mi, how's you? This story get as e be o! To slap and whether na cheating i just confuse.

The OP jus de confuse me...

I'm sure he took Buhari tea before posting this Movie script

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by EMPEROR48: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
Spaxon:

The OP jus de confuse me...

I'm sure he took Buhari tea before posting this Movie script
babe whts d confusion all abt? Its not a script its a real event that took place. I decided to end it d way it is because of some under 15 kids dat was posting comments dat are irrelevant. So read my last post and u will understand. There is nothing confusing here, I had an issue I brought it here hopping to get good advice only for some brats to start insultin me...so babe I just settled my issues off d thread...thanks.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
EMPEROR48:
I thought this family thread was for d matured minds that was y I brought this issue here for a better advice but I got d worst words so far only few persons abt 4 of them that gave me the best words so far that with all the anger in me, I had to hold myself so as not to misbehave.they are the matured minds in this place and if u read frm the top I appreciate their good advice. . so I decided to settle my home secretly to avoid insults from kids who don't know what marriage is all about. .. so my guy I had to pause the whole story. So thanks we ev settled in secret.
Good advice, people here insult too much without thinking. Nigerians are terrible people online
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Spaxon(f): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
EMPEROR48:
babe whts d confusion all abt? Its not a script its a real event that took place. I decided to end it d way it is because of some under 15 kids dat was posting comments dat are irrelevant. So read my last post and u will understand. There is nothing confusing here, I had an issue I brought it here hopping to get good advice only for some brats to start insultin me...so babe I just settled my issues off d thread...thanks.[color=#006600][/color]
seen
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Ebowo(f): 5:33am On Dec 07, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
abeg marriage is not a do or die affair..if either of the couple likes they can opt put..why is divorce not easy?..do you want people to die in a relationship they feel bad
. Marriage is not built on feelings,it's a Choice!
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by uzuede4(f): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2017
EMPEROR48:
[color=#000099][/color]My fellow nairalanders, or my good brothers and sisters I thank you all for your comment and good advice well to those who are yet to marry I will advice you stop making comments on marital issues because some of you are yet to format your brains on family life. Those who were spilling rubish by the time u ever get married you will know what life is all about. Those who said I shouldn't lay a finger on my wife may you always have great joy in all ur endeavours, those who thought my wife was cheating on me, well I didn't marry such a woman because were she came from, once you cheat its either she dies or I the man will fall sick if I ever eat her food. So creating was never an option, I was so much angry because at least she shouldn't have encode what I know about already, my anger is why would she ever do such a thing, what is she trying to portray?
Now to the main thing that happened on Sunday of 3rd December. I woke up in the morning around 5am I didn't even know how I managed to sleep but I saw myself in the morning on Sunday so I dash to the bathroom did the usual routine and ate a little akpo also known as 6to6, got dressed and off I go .... straight to the hospital to see my wife sick sister who was admitted the previous day and also my wife who was at her bed side although. When I got to the ward they place her, my wife greeted me and I answer her with a frowned face. Then she was like what s going on we were happy the previous day so whats this change of expression? So we were there till about 2pm when suddenly her sister demanded for lucozade boost then both of us went out to get it then I said this is my chance to confront her, suddenly she glanced at my finger and discovered I was not putting on my wedding ring, then she gave me the best opportunity to send my missile by askin me were is ur ring?
You know your wife does not cheat, why did you get so angry with her saving a male number with a female name? My brother next time please, make sure of all things before coming to a conclusion. I wish you all the best as you resolve your marital problems ameekably. One more thing, never bring your marital issues on social media you will not get the best of advice. Do not involve third parties in your marriage and you will get the best of your marriage. I wish you all the best.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Elliot2(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
MrBottle:
This is nairaland where I say what ever I want ni matter whose ox is gored.
Accursed Nigerians always ready to cursed others.
no vex bro,i didn't choose ma words wisely.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by EMPEROR48: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2017
uzuede4:
You know your wife does not cheat, why did you get so angry with her saving a male number with a female name? My brother next time please, make sure of all things before coming to a conclusion. I wish you all the best as you resolve your marital problems ameekably. One more thing, never bring your marital issues on social media you will not get the best of advice. Do not involve third parties in your marriage and you will get the best of your marriage. I wish you all the best.
thanks alot and God bless. I really appreciate. .
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
undecided Huh! How? grin Good morning

Hello...you must have laughed on the post I quoted
...I was just telling you whatever it was also cracked me up, like, "dying from laughter" @ died too
(On this thread...too lazy to find it now)
Cheers
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by chii8(f): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
Thank GOD, op resolved this issue, without breaking his home, nlders shaa....on top person family issues una dey throw unnecessary talk upandan
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by fadal(m): 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
u so funny real funny so funny that I laughted till I cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria / She Did Not Plan To Die (TRIBUTE To My Beloved Grandma Mrs Charity Nnoli ) / Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.