Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name (53791 Views)

The Most Beautiful Female Name You Know. / Wife Saved Her Husband From Embarrassment After Unable To Pay House Rent / Wife Saved Their Daughter By Diving Into Well After The Child Fell In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 05, 2017
balmofgilead:

You are not wise at all! something you can handle diplomatically.slap her o and God will slap you HARDEST!

Guy, leave dat one alone joo.. She sef be Ashana
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Rhea(f): 4:00am On Dec 05, 2017
EMPEROR48:
My fellow nairalanders, please I really need a good advice on my actions, my wife saved a male so called sorcerer with a female name.

She left her phone to be with her sister at the hospital that was how I discovered a number calling her line saved with aunty grace, on picking the call I discovered it was a male voice, then he was asking after my wive's sister's health because my wife called him to tell him that her sister was rushed to the hospital this morning, and what really struck me most was that my wife deleted all conversations btw them before leaving the house for the clinic, if not that the said man was calling to find out how her sister was fairing I wouldn't know who aunty grace is.

Now I am alone and so angry, I planned giving my wife a hot slap when she returns.

Please advise me...

You need advice on how to slap your wife? cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by olmoRoc: 4:23am On Dec 05, 2017
Been there! It didn't work out because it turned out she'd been doing it for a very long time (since we started dating). However, your case might be different.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by sandland: 4:24am On Dec 05, 2017
MrBottle:
You want to slap your wife for storing a male names with a female? You must be one hell of an overbearing louse for her to be doing something like that.

What even made you think of giving her a resounding slap, your wife because of mundane things like this. Has she ever cheated on you before to warrant this sort of negative thinking towards her?

what made this woman begin to store nos in codes. Religion or infidelity?
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Damianwest19: 4:29am On Dec 05, 2017
You have to be tactful here;so dont jump the gun but just inform her that the said aunty Grace called and watch out for her reaction;if she gives you a clue of what you suspected then it's time for you to celebrate the christmas alone with less expenses

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Masterclass32: 4:36am On Dec 05, 2017
It's fishy - deleting all her chats with the said 'Aunty Grace'. What is she trying to hide? What could be so confidential that her husband isn't supposed to know?

An honest, no holds barred chat with your wife is necessary. Unfortunately, she has introduced some elements of suspicion into the game so you gotta shine your eyes. Not pointing fingers though, but I've seen similar circumstances happen in marriages and in the end someone was cheating.

Just talk with her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 05, 2017
Some women can't b trusted
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 05, 2017
Damianwest19:
You have to be tactful here;so dont jump the gun but just inform her that the said aunty Grace called and watch out for her reaction;if she gives you a clue of what you suspected then it's time for you to celebrate the christmas alone with less expenses
Good...she'll answer who's aunty Grace
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by TEYA: 5:04am On Dec 05, 2017
waywardpikin:

And why would you think giving her a resounding slap because of this is even an option? Is she an animal? That woman is not your child! Îdiot angry
You are the idiot here, what she did is wrong and deserves five resounding slaps! No married man or woman should do that.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by TEYA: 5:04am On Dec 05, 2017
waywardpikin:

And why would you think giving her a resounding slap because of this is even an option? Is she an animal? That woman is not your child! Îdiot angry
You are the ìdiot here, what she did is wrong and deserves five resounding slaps! No married man or woman should do that.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:12am On Dec 05, 2017
pcguru1:

Well divorce is not hard but in this context what is the man divorcing over ? She cheated ? where's the proof ? She stored a guy's name as a woman. But what if it's actually a woman, and someone else picked who happened to be male and also knew the sister wasn't feeling fine. But you're right the woman should divorce the guy, since he's already jumping to physical violence already.

See sissy. sad

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:19am On Dec 05, 2017
We are trying to grasp the changes which modernity is forcing down our throats. Ladies want to be equal but get preferential treatment. Simply say, we are in the Ladies world nowadays. I see people making excuses for the woman in the picture.

Its common sense, the lady is hiding a million things from her husband. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Chiagozieoraeki: 5:29am On Dec 05, 2017
Dial the number in question and immediately the person picks tell her she has a call.

Then lurk around and observe her countenance- speech and body language must tell.

Finish her. lol
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by desmond2pk: 5:33am On Dec 05, 2017
I 've been there. It is normal with married WOMEN. Don't think she will apologize or say that she is sorry. She would rather die on top of this matter than to accept any wrong doing on her side.
My advice is, complain to her people. Tell them what their daughter is doing. Insist to know who that aunty Grace is. She would rather die than to let you know.
If you have children, forget the issue because of your kids and continue the marriage.
It's normal with 80% of married WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 05, 2017
jy2kbeyond:

See sissy. sad

Pele take panadol
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by LarryBeryl(m): 5:53am On Dec 05, 2017
enabledgoddess:
slap will only lead to more harm. I know it hurt but hold your anger and ask questions. such as why did you encode his name? what do you have with him? slapping her will push her farther from you. help your marriage work.

And if all the question prove his curiosity right or lead to more lies..... What should he do?
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by megama: 5:58am On Dec 05, 2017
Marriages are sweet and bitter.
Some will sweet life into you.
Some will butter you to death.
So open option. A butter one or sweet one. angry angry cheesy angry grin
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 05, 2017
merahki:

I died too cheesy
undecided Huh! How? grin Good morning
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Citizen99: 6:04am On Dec 05, 2017
EMPEROR48:
My fellow nairalanders, please I really need a good advice on my actions, my wife saved a male so called sorcerer with a female name.

She left her phone to be with her sister at the hospital that was how I discovered a number calling her line saved with aunty grace, on picking the call I discovered it was a male voice, then he was asking after my wive's sister's health because my wife called him to tell him that her sister was rushed to the hospital this morning, and what really struck me most was that my wife deleted all conversations btw them before leaving the house for the clinic, if not that the said man was calling to find out how her sister was fairing I wouldn't know who aunty grace is.

Now I am alone and so angry, I planned giving my wife a hot slap when she returns.

Please advise me...

bit? I advise you let her know about the AUNTY GRACE scam. You will still be a lucky guy if they are not dating already, else, it will be more complicated.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by xpress101(m): 6:13am On Dec 05, 2017
EMPEROR48:
Ok, i will try and hold my anger inplace so i wont loose it on her....thanks alot

Some woman can be terrible! I have seen a girl that few months to her wedding, while renovating the newly apartment the suppose couple will begin the journey of their marriage, this said lady was sleeping with the AC repair who came to fix the AC in the house the first time! because the husband travel for work as if that was not enough, it became a routine even after wedding.
Please investigate before you judge.
Use truecaller to confirm the number and engage her in serious conversation.
Do it in prayer sha.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 05, 2017
This thread, was created three days ago, so how far?, how was the slap?, hope you finally got a medal? Or she confessed? undecided,you better come back and update us, atleast unmarried people like us can learn one or two lessons
EMPEROR48:

Please advise me...
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Dnockeror333(m): 6:24am On Dec 05, 2017
EMPEROR48:
@evacroft, i understand, but such secret is unbecoming of a married woman, i hate it when someone you call your wife will hid conversations from you thats an insult to my person. I am so pained ryt now

Your temporal pain or your permanent marriage, whivh one do you choose?

Communication, peace and agreement is the best rudder in times like this!

If she wont bulge to let you in because of your `manfullness' and somethings you did to her before, GO ON YOUR OLD KNEE MAN! Belg her, your wife, your rib, your sex dull, your hymen blood, mother of your children, your little angel, yes, beg her on your weeping knee to CONFESS to your clattering ear!

Go on man, this is humility! She, seeing this, will be brought down to rivers of joy, tears, because SHE IS SEEING AN ANGEL!

Save your marriage from the brink of the devils man!

After, dont forget to pray for us who had not yet tasted `the pot' nor `the honey' or `the rose'! We bade you nice time with your wife.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by ACE1010: 6:32am On Dec 05, 2017
favourmic:

what if its was anty grace husband call to check?

Guy you might be right ooooooo!!!! Chai cry cry cry cry
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Dnockeror333(m): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2017
sandland:
what made this woman begin to store nos in codes. Religion or infidelity?

Unfaithfulness and `over-manfullness' to the pouring out level in the bottle of patience causes us to hide things from those we formerly trust! Do you understand?

You dont know women! They hide things because been powerless under men's stupid manfullness they loose all instinct to talk or speak up, to discuss or take cover under us.

Foolerious beast, full of lions, hungered with rage pour fort bear, gin, grum, and smoke on an humble woman, atlast making these humble second ribs puffed up with secrecy!

THAT IS=> your jàrà for making them fear...!
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Walexp(m): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2017
These women are so wicked truly I have an experienced like that with my gf who saves another bf names with a code like ( wale) the code is 9253 each figures represent letters 9 is WXYZ.......person called her but she forgot the phone on the bed I sent her to market I picked the call to tell the person she is not around I went through her messages I noticed that person is a man friend A police officer ASP self I confronted her she now explained started begging....
...dont be too fast to confront or slap her just dey watch her now what she does this days monitor the phone het the number if its on whatsapp monitor it or give it to someone to monitor of truly its a male that calls her everytime ........but ppl shud forget that its aunty grace husband ........if its aunty grace husband probably they are doing something .........

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Dnockeror333(m): 6:35am On Dec 05, 2017
Follysho707:

Guy, leave dat one alone joo.. She sef be Ashana
Folly folly 707(!): Asha-owo, you mean?
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Sike(m): 6:35am On Dec 05, 2017
What's the latest now?
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Dnockeror333(m): 6:41am On Dec 05, 2017
TEYA:

You are the idiot here, what she did is wrong and deserves five resounding slaps! No married man or woman should do that.

TEYA, if you wife do like that, take her to China were those judgements are given without mercy!

Or if your friend wife do it, tell am too to go live in China!
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by LordIsaac(m): 6:45am On Dec 05, 2017
EMPEROR48:
[color=#000099][/color]My fellow nairalanders, or my good brothers and sisters I thank you all for your comment and good advice well to those who are yet to marry I will advice you stop making comments on marital issues because some of you are yet to format your brains on family life. Those who were spilling rubish by the time u ever get married you will know what life is all about. Those who said I shouldn't lay a finger on my wife may you always have great joy in all ur endeavours, those who thought my wife was cheating on me, well I didn't marry such a woman because were she came from, once you cheat its either she dies or I the man will fall sick if I ever eat her food. So creating was never an option, I was so much angry because at least she shouldn't have encode what I know about already, my anger is why would she ever do such a thing, what is she trying to portray?
Now to the main thing that happened on Sunday of 3rd December. I woke up in the morning around 5am I didn't even know how I managed to sleep but I saw myself in the morning on Sunday so I dash to the bathroom did the usual routine and ate a little akpo also known as 6to6, got dressed and off I go .... straight to the hospital to see my wife sick sister who was admitted the previous day and also my wife who was at her bed side although. When I got to the ward they place her, my wife greeted me and I answer her with a frowned face. Then she was like what s going on we were happy the previous day so whats this change of expression? So we were there till about 2pm when suddenly her sister demanded for lucozade boost then both of us went out to get it then I said this is my chance to confront her, suddenly she glanced at my finger and discovered I was not putting on my wedding ring, then she gave me the best opportunity to send my missile by askin me were is ur ring?
My friend, obviously you are still living in denial. These are days when unspeakable things are done by sons and daughters of men. Never ever say you know any woman or man, even your wife! To further buttress my point, did you ever think your wife could do such? Hmmm....your guess is as good as mine. I will counsel you to call a third party, say someone both of you regard, to help counsel her on the dangers of using her own hands to look for temptation. Do not trivalise this issue. Goodluck!
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Xyzee: 6:46am On Dec 05, 2017
desmond2pk:
I 've been there. It is normal with married WOMEN. Don't think she will apologize or say that she is sorry. She would rather die on top of this matter than to accept any wrong doing on her side.
My advice is, complain to her people. Tell them what their daughter is doing. Insist to know who that aunty Grace is. She would rather die than to let you know.
If you have children, forget the issue because of your kids and continue the marriage.
It's normal with 80% of married WOMEN.

Bro, this is so real.

More than 90% of married women cheat!

Some people would argue cos they haven't caught theirs but that doesn't mean they aren't .

Marriage is so complicated that you begin to ask yourself, why exactly are we doing this? It becomes more complicated as children arrive.

God save us husbands, from their hands.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Onuh22: 6:47am On Dec 05, 2017
I strongly believe the error might be from truecaller, I have same issue here, even my wife's number brings up a male name when dialed, so simply save the number in ur phone and monitor things a while. What I don't understand is why all conversations between them were deleted or did you just imagine that part sir?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by popularbc: 6:47am On Dec 05, 2017
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] Ooops Red alert She His Shiting On the Floor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man / Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. / Identical Triplets Share Lovely Christmas Pictures - Very Adorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.