Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name (53789 Views)

The Most Beautiful Female Name You Know. / Wife Saved Her Husband From Embarrassment After Unable To Pay House Rent / Wife Saved Their Daughter By Diving Into Well After The Child Fell In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Dude, she saved a man's name as 'Aunty Grace', if you're dumb enough to listen to any explanation...then you deserve to be with a wife who saves another man's name as 'Auntie Grace'.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
I'm so afraid of the comments am reading here, some say divorce like it's that easy, some even say he should slap his wife, while all these are pouring maybe we should consider that "Aunty Grace has a husband or brother", or it was a conversation she doesn't want people reading. Everyone has been prepared for a Me vs them attitude, always expecting the worse, but who's to blame, you read about cheating, and everyone's not even patient anymore to find out why the name was stored like that. Anyway sha OP your first mistake is consulting Nairaland before even asking your own partner, and the thought of physical violence as your first resort to the whole issue, not sure who to be shocked at you or the people commenting, I expect the people here to post silly things but you...... am shocked, now read the comments and see how you've opened the door for people to insult your wife.

Anyway it's your marriage all the best.

NOTE: Most Nigerians are not intelligent of thinking things through, you've provided the narrative to already fit that she's cheating and others have already assumed she's cheating and already making up conclusion thanks to your narrative.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by SalamRushdie: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
bughead:
congrats!

you got married to a prostitute!

I'm happy you notice it in time!

if you have some elements of sense in your head start working on your divorce paper! before she give birth to a bastard and that bastard start bearing your name undecided

stay away from naija women you people won't hear.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
Oga op calm down. Don't tell me you slap your wife up and down just like that.
Maybe the fear of you slap made her hide a lot of thi vs from you, even the things you should know.
You need to calm down and don't allow these kids on nairaland to ginger you onto what you will not finish.
She might not even save the contact next time but they will keep communicating.
You need to be a man and know what to do. Meet a psychologist or a marriage counselor instead of coming to seek answers from nairalanders.
Remember, even if you slap your wife, it won't help because she will of device a better way of concealing contacts in her phone.
Dailogue is very important in conflict resolution my brother.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Funny
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by plaetton: 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
chill bro. Don't be so hasty to conclude, i believe u trust ur wife and u've never ever caught her cheating on u before.
Just calm down and hear her out and she'll explain things out and also try to check the number's identity via TrueCaller.
Going that far may shipwreck ur beloved marriage oh

Wrong advice.
Sorry.

My advice to the op.

Now that you strongly suspect that your wife is up to something( by that simple act of deception), the best way to get to the root of the matter is not by asking her or confronting her violently or gently.
She would obviously deny it, probably tell another lie, and then take more evasive measures to safeguard her secrets.
You lose.

Do Not Ask Her At All.
Play dumb, even dumber, and let the Hen fully come home to roost.
The difference now is that you are suspicious and very vigilant.

With patience, you will surely, piece by piece, get to know all you need know about what your wife is up to.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
Most ladies are fond of using other names to hide an identity.Esp,if they want to cheat.Imagine a married lady saving her lover's name with pastor Enoch adeboye! undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by babyfaceafrica: 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
This is the reason some people don't marry....chetas everywhere you go..why will a sane marrier Lady save a man as a woman....chain...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by miteolu(m): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
Blood of God
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by babyfaceafrica: 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
pcguru1:
I'm so afraid of the comments am reading here, some say divorce like it's that easy, some even say he should slap his wife, while all these are pouring maybe we should consider that "Aunty Grace has a husband or brother", or it was a conversation she doesn't want people reading. Everyone has been prepared for a Me vs them attitude, always expecting the worse, but who's to blame, you read about cheating, and everyone's not even patient anymore to find out why the name was stored like that. Anyway sha OP your first mistake is consulting Nairaland before even asking your own partner, and the thought of physical violence as your first resort to the whole issue, not sure who to be shocked at you or the people commenting, I expect the people here to post silly things but you...... am shocked, now read the comments and see how you've opened the door for people to insult your wife.

Anyway it's your marriage all the best.

NOTE: Most Nigerians are not intelligent of thinking things through, you've provided the narrative to already fit that she's cheating and others have already assumed she's cheating and already making up conclusion thanks to your narrative.
abeg marriage is not a do or die affair..if either of the couple likes they can opt put..why is divorce not easy?..do you want people to die in a relationship they feel bad

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Beat am , smash am and come mary my fiancee
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Bblessing37: 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Slaping her?? Plz don't let her stab u. I will advise u talk to her politely. Or rather, make sure there is no knife around during that... This days ladies like playing with knifes undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by lonelydora: 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
EMPEROR48:
My fellow nairalanders, please I really need a good advice on my actions, my wife saved a male so called sorcerer with a female name.

She left her phone to be with her sister at the hospital that was how I discovered a number calling her line saved with aunty grace, on picking the call I discovered it was a male voice, then he was asking after my wive's sister's health because my wife called him to tell him that her sister was rushed to the hospital this morning, and what really struck me most was that my wife deleted all conversations btw them before leaving the house for the clinic, if not that the said man was calling to find out how her sister was fairing I wouldn't know who aunty grace is.

Now I am alone and so angry, I planned giving my wife a hot slap when she returns.

Please advise me...

For you to know the bolded, that means you know the man.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by bekpo(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
Now I am alone and so angry, I planned giving my wife a hot slap when she returns.

Give her s slap and be ready to face divorce proceedings bc I will surely advice her to do so. Beating a woman and or domestic violence does no body any good rather it shows total disrespect to the union. My advice to u is confront her diplomatic and with love and seek for explanation. Whatever u feel u do not understand from ur wife feel free to demand for explanation. But women shaaaaaa.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by sanpipita(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
EMPEROR48:
My fellow nairalanders, please I really need a good advice on my actions, my wife saved a male so called sorcerer with a female name.

She left her phone to be with her sister at the hospital that was how I discovered a number calling her line saved with aunty grace, on picking the call I discovered it was a male voice, then he was asking after my wive's sister's health because my wife called him to tell him that her sister was rushed to the hospital this morning, and what really struck me most was that my wife deleted all conversations btw them before leaving the house for the clinic, if not that the said man was calling to find out how her sister was fairing I wouldn't know who aunty grace is.

Please advise me...

You are a very weak man if all you can think of is to slap her, if we investigate further this lady might have been suffering abuses from you which might have made her seek help outside, you couldn't even try give her a benefit of doubt before jumping into conclusion hopefully she leaves you for good,

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by davidicke: 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
EMPEROR48:

Please advise me...
Oga please make that two hot slaps.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Spaxon(f): 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Comman finish this story o......

Or are u in ZA ODA ROOM?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by jumzzy448: 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
@op, pls continue the story....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by amakadihot87(f): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
EMPEROR48:
@evacroft, i understand, but such secret is unbecoming of a married woman, i hate it when someone you call your wife will hid conversations from you thats an insult to my person. I am so pained ryt now

........it depends on how you guys relate........if u are very close to your wife she wount hide anything from you but once there is this gap,things tend to take a rough shape..............thats y u see married women living in social media(thats our consolation)

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
abeg marriage is not a do or die affair..if either of the couple likes they can opt put..why is divorce not easy?..do you want people to die in a relationship they feel bad

Well divorce is not hard but in this context what is the man divorcing over ? She cheated ? where's the proof ? She stored a guy's name as a woman. But what if it's actually a woman, and someone else picked who happened to be male and also knew the sister wasn't feeling fine. But you're right the woman should divorce the guy, since he's already jumping to physical violence already.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
sanpipita:

You are a very weak man if all you can think of is to slap her, if we investigate further this lady might have been suffering abuses from you which might have made her seek help outside, you couldn't even try give her a benefit of doubt before jumping into conclusion hopefully she leaves you for good,

I don't blame him, if you spend much time on Family Section on Nairaland you wouldn't want to get married or you can even assume your spouse is even cheating sef.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Texty: 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
Congratulations bro you just married a pro. I'll advice you to chill and observe more. For now pretend like you don't know any shit of you can keep up anyways.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by purplekayc(m): 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
UBGG:
Dude, she saved a man's name as 'Aunty Grace', if you're dumb enough to listen to any explanation...then you deserve to be with a wife who saves another man's name as 'Auntie Grace'.
cheesy badt girl

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by BabaAduras: 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
chill bro. Don't be so hasty to conclude, i believe u trust ur wife and u've never ever caught her cheating on u before.
Just calm down and hear her out and she'll explain things out and also try to check the number's identity via TrueCaller.
Going that far may shipwreck ur beloved marriage oh

Much as I believe the guy should not be hasty, the fact that he did not say he suspected the wife is cheating or that he has not caught the wife cheating does not mean the wife is not cheating.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
EMPEROR48:

Please advise me...
Don't slap her.
The best thing to do is to let her know that you are aware.
Don't show ur anger, in fact get her gift and say nothing about it.
Finally stop sexual intercourse with her from today henceforth.
Don't allow her to bring up the topic. Kill her with silence over the issue.
If she wants to repent she will.
Ur slap or confrontations will not help

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I died too
cheesy
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
BabaAduras:

Much as I believe the guy should not be hasty, the fact that he did not say he suspected the wife is cheating or that he has not caught the wife cheating does not mean the wife is not cheating.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. You got a point too

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by amakadihot87(f): 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
MrBottle:
Oga, you are just being paranoid. Are you guys using the same phone....I mean ----------- one phone? NIs the phone not hers and she is doing whatever she want with it like storing a number however she deem fit. You are just being over the top overbearing to also decide how you wife stores a phone number on HER OWN PERSONAL FVCKING PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.............wow i love your understanding..........i ne ver thought a man can reason this way

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by AuroraB(f): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
Me77:

The damage has been done, send her parking to go live with auntie Grace aka sorcerer, that's her real husband not you. She will never going to love you the way she loves Mr. Sorcerer. The evidence is all there for you to see, you have successfully married a cheat of a wife. Is either you kick her out and have a peaceful stress free life or stay with her and die an untimely death
Again to save yourself from future heart attack, go do a DNA test on all your children they might actually belong to the sorcerer's.
Won ti get eleyi cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by mgbadike81: 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
lonelydora:

For you to know the bolded, that means you know the man.
he said in a later post that he knows the man but not facially.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by octus2008(m): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
hack her whatsapp jare,connect it on ur laptop and watch event from background

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by mgbadike81: 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
pcguru1:

Well divorce is not hard but in this context what is the man divorcing over ? She cheated ? where's the proof ? She stored a guy's name as a woman. But what if it's actually a woman, and someone else picked who happened to be male and also knew the sister wasn't feeling fine. But you're right the woman should divorce the guy, since he's already jumping to physical violence already.
the op have said he knows the caller but not facially besides, why did she delete her conversation with the man?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. / Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man / Identical Triplets Share Lovely Christmas Pictures - Very Adorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.