Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name (53695 Views)

The Most Beautiful Female Name You Know. / Wife Saved Her Husband From Embarrassment After Unable To Pay House Rent / Wife Saved Their Daughter By Diving Into Well After The Child Fell In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2017
delerx:
Marriage is bitter. There is no how one will not cheat at least once and that scares me. I don't think I can withstand it considering the stress of getting money to sponsor the wedding, pressure and respect we give to our in-laws ,cost of running the home. One Woman will now be deleting messages. Jesus I don't want to imagine it. Well not surprised I have seen a lady that saved her other bfs numbers as ampiclox supplier, paracetamol supplier and augmentine supplier all cos shes a pharmacist
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Angy55(f): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
delerx:
Marriage is bitter. There is no how one will not cheat at least once and that scares me. I don't think I can withstand it considering the stress of getting money to sponsor the wedding, pressure and respect we give to our in-laws ,cost of running the home. One Woman will now be deleting messages. Jesus I don't want to imagine it. Well not surprised I have seen a lady that saved her other bfs numbers as ampiclox supplier, paracetamol supplier and augmentine supplier all cos shes a pharmacist

If you think about the cheating aspect then you won't get married.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Rosarie(f): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
op u ve sorted it.make her ur friend.mayb u guys lack communication.ur attitude and cos of peace to rain made her to start hiding things from u
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by enabledgoddess(f): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
EMPEROR48:
Thanks alot I truly appreciate your good comment, I am so ashame of myself all this while for my actions that was y I brought this here so I won't misfire. Your advice was truly helpful not like other kids who were spillin rubbish. Once again thanks a million.

you are welcome. may the good Lord keep your home

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by sureheaven(m): 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
Do the needful by using this.......

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Alariiwo: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
News flash.. 98% of wives today are unfaithful.

She belongs to you when you're together but when she goes out, my guy her owners plenty.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Prov 31 : 3, Prov 6:26, Prov 30: 20, Prov 7:1-21
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by drealj: 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
kiss her till she faint
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by stillmaticOG(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
but op why you sef go marry olosho na
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by bughead: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
EMPEROR48:
My fellow nairalanders, please I really need a good advice on my actions, my wife saved a male so called sorcerer with a female name.

She left her phone to be with her sister at the hospital that was how I discovered a number calling her line saved with aunty grace, on picking the call I discovered it was a male voice, then he was asking after my wive's sister's health because my wife called him to tell him that her sister was rushed to the hospital this morning, and what really struck me most was that my wife deleted all conversations btw them before leaving the house for the clinic, if not that the said man was calling to find out how her sister was fairing I wouldn't know who aunty grace is.

Now I am alone and so angry, I planned giving my wife a hot slap when she returns.

Please advise me...
congrats!

you got married to a prostitute!

I'm happy you notice it in time!

if you have some elements of sense in your head start working on your divorce paper! before she give birth to a bastard and that bastard start bearing your name undecided

stay away from naija women you people won't hear.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by pweetiedee(m): 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Me77:

The damage has been done, send her parking to go live with auntie Grace aka sorcerer, that's her real husband not you. She will never going to love you the way she loves Mr. Sorcerer. The evidence is all there for you to see, you have successfully married a cheat of a wife. Is either you kick her out and have a peaceful stress free life or stay with her and die an untimely death
Again to save yourself from future heart attack, go do a DNA test on all your children they might actually belong to the sorcerer's.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by talk2percy(m): 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Don't slap her ask her to explain how aunty Grace turned out to be a man.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Boyooosa(m): 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Don't ever lay your hands on her. Firstly, try to investigate the man in question, she might have saved the name through the person she met him tru.
That apart, get your facts right and if there is foul play, break the bond BTW them. If that is impossible, then, let her voluntarily choose BTW the x guy and her relationship. Life is so sweet than to put yourself in unnecessary problem. We came to this world individually.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Hunter1990: 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
EMPEROR48:
My fellow nairalanders, please I really need a good advice on my actions, my wife saved a male so called sorcerer with a female name.

She left her phone to be with her sister at the hospital that was how I discovered a number calling her line saved with aunty grace, on picking the call I discovered it was a male voice, then he was asking after my wive's sister's health because my wife called him to tell him that her sister was rushed to the hospital this morning, and what really struck me most was that my wife deleted all conversations btw them before leaving the house for the clinic, if not that the said man was calling to find out how her sister was fairing I wouldn't know who aunty grace is.

Now I am alone and so angry, I planned giving my wife a hot slap when she returns.

Please advise me...
kill her brother that is the best
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Awoo88: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
Your wife day cut show with "sister grace"
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by yusufbida(m): 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
Chill more to come only if you can be patient to find out more.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Skoopy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
Oma307:
ur wife is a potential cheater, if not a cheater already

Cheat!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by surrogatesng: 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
u have time to be checking your wife phone
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Finest6: 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
Slapping her wont solve the matter, give her chance to explain herself before you take any action.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by babadee1(m): 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
EMPEROR48:

Please advise me...

Talk to her like a man and give her the chance to explain. Maybe there might be a reasonable explanation and you can then take it from there. But whatever you do, do not lay a hand on her.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by nairavsdollars(f): 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hot slap will only reset her brain for a few seconds but it wont address the issue
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
EMPEROR48:

Please advise me...
Hmmm Oga, is that how you slap? Just like that? And you still wonder why she hides stuff away from you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
Skyfornia:
Lols..pls don't slap her, instead ask for explanation. This story go sweet shaa, don't fail to update us, I'm more interested in the reason you referred the person as sorcerer.

Just look atew

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by EvilMetahuman: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
favourmic:

what if its was anty grace husband call to check?
why delete their conversation?
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by omoiyalayi(m): 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
Women have been giving men headache since 1817

If you don't fear women you are on your own

It's on this Nairaland that one said his fiance is not a wife material

And another lady said she's going to destroy many relationship this yelutide

We can't do without them and when you have them they become headache

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by bughead: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
Me77:

The damage has been done, send her parking to go live with auntie Grace aka sorcerer, that's her real husband not you. She will never going to love you the way she loves Mr. Sorcerer. The evidence is all there for you to see, you have successfully married a cheat of a wife. Is either you kick her out and have a peaceful stress free life or stay with her and die an untimely death
Again to save yourself from future heart attack, go do a DNA test on all your children they might actually belong to the sorcerer's.
best advise so far!

@op don't follow those kids who watch super story!

she is already cheating with you for she to change that Number.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by MLK22555: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
Why slap her when u can stylishly ask her who Aunt Grace is and if she lies then u call a Family meeting Thats if u ready ooo
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by crazygod(m): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
So giving ur wife hot slaps will solve the problem? Wife beater. Shame on you. angry

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by deavicky(m): 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
Cheating wife spotted
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by sonnie10: 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
Peeping into your partner's phone is like peeling an onion, the deeper you go the more tears roll down you face

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Somatic(m): 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
EMPEROR48:
[color=#000099][/color]My fellow nairalanders, or my good brothers and sisters I thank you all for your comment and good advice well to those who are yet to marry I will advice you stop making comments on marital issues because some of you are yet to format your brains on family life. Those who were spilling rubish by the time u ever get married you will know what life is all about. Those who said I shouldn't lay a finger on my wife may you always have great joy in all ur endeavours, those who thought my wife was cheating on me, well I didn't marry such a woman because were she came from, once you cheat its either she dies or I the man will fall sick if I ever eat her food. So creating was never an option, I was so much angry because at least she shouldn't have encode what I know about already, my anger is why would she ever do such a thing, what is she trying to portray?
Now to the main thing that happened on Sunday of 3rd December. I woke up in the morning around 5am I didn't even know how I managed to sleep but I saw myself in the morning on Sunday so I dash to the bathroom did the usual routine and ate a little akpo also known as 6to6, got dressed and off I go .... straight to the hospital to see my wife sick sister who was admitted the previous day and also my wife who was at her bed side although. When I got to the ward they place her, my wife greeted me and I answer her with a frowned face. Then she was like what s going on we were happy the previous day so whats this change of expression? So we were there till about 2pm when suddenly her sister demanded for lucozade boost then both of us went out to get it then I said this is my chance to confront her, suddenly she glanced at my finger and discovered I was not putting on my wedding ring, then she gave me the best opportunity to send my missile by askin me were is ur ring?

Hiaeeh! Coman continue the story na.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by ottohan: 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
MasterKim:
Wetin u want make we do now? Come epp u delete am? Make we come epp u beat ur wife? Or make we come epp u trace d guy?
this comment is childish and immature!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria / She Did Not Plan To Die (TRIBUTE To My Beloved Grandma Mrs Charity Nnoli ) / I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.