Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,190 members, 7,811,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

"I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie" - Young Lady Brags On Facebook (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie" - Young Lady Brags On Facebook (photos) (3010 Views)

“23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online / FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / My Girl Leave Me Because I Sex Her 3 Times Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie" - Young Lady Brags On Facebook (photos) by HeWrites(m): 1:49am On Dec 03, 2017
A Facebook user from Accra, Ghana, known as Harriette Danso has taken a swipe at all the girls who sleep with boys and only get noodles in return.

The young girl who does not look older than 20 posted on the Social Media website that, she indeed had sexual intercourse for an iPhone 6.

She received lots of backlash under the post and from observations, someone told her brother about her behavior on Social media, making her to full the post down on Social media.

It’s true she’s not the first girl to agree to have sex with someone just to get an iPhone or something else but to have the guts to come and say it loudly on Social Media,,, that’s just on another level ..... FUNKE!!!!!

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/sex-for-iphone-6-not-indomie-young-lady.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie" - Young Lady Brags On Facebook (photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:50am On Dec 03, 2017
At least she's saying the truth. That's what most of them do. But this one con get mind put her own for social media.

Wasted sperm

Re: "I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie" - Young Lady Brags On Facebook (photos) by ghettowriter(m): 1:53am On Dec 03, 2017
I know am supposed to say "just Negodu the leaders of tommorow" but you and I know that we've all done stuffs that we can't share online, if this is going to make the young hoelosho happy, then make she carry on...smh
Re: "I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie" - Young Lady Brags On Facebook (photos) by renod(m): 1:57am On Dec 03, 2017
undecided
Re: "I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie" - Young Lady Brags On Facebook (photos) by stonemasonn: 3:23am On Dec 03, 2017
I can't judge you Little girl...But you have time on your side, please invest it on quality education.
Re: "I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie" - Young Lady Brags On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 03, 2017
Hmm looking at her she looks 15 or 16.as she small so she don already start to dey slayshocked...endtime tinzs
Re: "I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie" - Young Lady Brags On Facebook (photos) by favourmic(m): 7:23am On Dec 03, 2017
very soon you be Bleep for money rituals
Re: "I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie" - Young Lady Brags On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 03, 2017
u s3x for iPhone not indomie

which one get value that will mqke u open ur lqp undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie" - Young Lady Brags On Facebook (photos) by ceezarhh(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2017
...and to think that her mother laboured for hours to bring her to this world...#IAmWeak

1 Like

Re: "I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie" - Young Lady Brags On Facebook (photos) by Akkord4gov: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2017
All these things happening isn't a surprise again. I have watched people having sex on a football pitch in d night in a University,it happens every night. I'm only sad about how the next generation will look like,I'm scared of the sanity that will remain for my children to meet
Re: "I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie" - Young Lady Brags On Facebook (photos) by Akkord4gov: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2017
ceezarhh:
...and to think that her mother laboured for hours to bring her to this world...#IAmWeak

And to think that her mother maybe proud of her. A 17 years old bought a jeep for his mum and d mum was happy and dancing, Do u know what d mother get in return from this girl. So don't be weak,be strong. The Labour for hours isn't in vain like u are thinking
Re: "I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie" - Young Lady Brags On Facebook (photos) by ceezarhh(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2017
Akkord4gov:

And to think that her mother maybe proud of her. A 17 years old bought a jeep for his mum and d mum was happy and dancing, Do u know what d mother get in return from this girl. So don't be weak,be strong. The Labour for hours isn't in vain like u are thinking
you're right!...who knows, she might have sold the "iPhone 6" and got her mum a gift...
Re: "I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie" - Young Lady Brags On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 03, 2017
HeWrites:
A Facebook user from Accra, Ghana, known as Harriette Danso has taken a swipe at all the girls who sleep with boys and only get noodles in return.

The young girl who does not look older than 20 posted on the Social Media website that, she indeed had sexual intercourse for an iPhone 6.

She received lots of backlash under the post and from observations, someone told her brother about her behavior on Social media, making her to full the post down on Social media.

It’s true she’s not the first girl to agree to have sex with someone just to get an iPhone or something else but to have the guts to come and say it loudly on Social Media,,, that’s just on another level ..... FUNKE!!!!!

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/sex-for-iphone-6-not-indomie-young-lady.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
your puna go dey smell like rotten egg
Re: "I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie" - Young Lady Brags On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2017
Youthful exuberance!. Years down the line, she'll regret ever making such a post on FB.
Re: "I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie" - Young Lady Brags On Facebook (photos) by captainbangz: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
We're all destined to become something in future. But, its unfortunate,she was destined to become ''stupid''. She looks frosh tho...
Re: "I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie" - Young Lady Brags On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
ceezarhh:
Abi o cry cry cry
Re: "I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie" - Young Lady Brags On Facebook (photos) by dannytoe(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
Wasted sperm, later they will fvck and say they were raped, Iranu.

(1) (Reply)

How To Play With Breasts / My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence / Why Do Women Exhibit These Strange Behaviours ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.