Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence (3035 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by michaeswan(m): 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
I have been dating this girl for about 2 years now, recently, whenever her phone rang, she prefer to go outside and pick the call.. I talked to her about this action and she get angry and told me that wouldnt she have her own PRIVACY. Please my fellow brother and sister, what does that mean and what can i do?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by Adasun(m): 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
u already knw what it means

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by Oreofepeters: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
you need no one to tell you she is cheating..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by haywire07(m): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
Some people will come on this thread to tell you, you are just insecure. Don't listen to them!! Don't!!

The truth is, the girl you think you are dating is dating another person and another person. She's materialistic and also wants to enjoy the experience of having multiple benefactors

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by ednut1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
So many weak men out there. Note: she is not ur gf u dey date yaself

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
Go and find a way to cleanse urself of the curse folowing u up and down
It could mean there is usually no service wherever u are.
That is why she avoids you to fetch service elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
Customers confidentiality... She probably doesn't answer your calls in their presence too. If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by madridguy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
You also need to get Plan B grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by highqueen(f): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
Lol, sorry is your name
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin op u already know the answer to this ur question grin
anyway iyam surprised u refering to such a girl as ur girlfriend cheesy
u not the only stakeholder grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
ednut1:
i tire oo cheesy cheesy
some guys always so fast in calling a girl their girlfriend wen its so obvious she aint their girlfriend cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by Offpoint: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
Cause your presence interferes with network receptiongrin if you know you damn know
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
ednut1:
You have spoken well boss.... cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
As for me,,, if she does that like on two occasions after my warnings.... I don cut out be dat.... No time cheesycheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
Offpoint:
Cause your presence interferes with network receptiongrin
if you know you damn know
If you know you know.... cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by johnmarcel(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
run bro you have scamed
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by Headlesschicken(m): 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
undecided You've obviously been dating yuhself,any day u decide to get into a relationship or get married just know that yuh privacy can never again be 100% yuhs... If u want yuh full unadulterated privacy,then u had better remained single... That b!tch x obviously cheating buh it's nothing new,cos dey all cheat n relationships r just an excuse to get into someone's pant...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
As for me,,, if she does that like on two occasions after my warnings.... I don cut out be dat.... No time cheesycheesy
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
LightQueen:
undecided
Ah.... cheesycheesy What?? Lightqueen
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by GOFRONT(m): 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
Them go soon com tell you say you get Trust issues
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
it is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind your girlfriend is cheating on you. For two years she rarely receives calls in your presence. young man act like a man and end that bloody relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by popweezy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
IF NA ME..FROM DAT FIRST DAY SHE NO RECEIVE CALL 4 MY PRESENCE NA IM I GO DON START 2 DEY DO ANODA GIRL SCOPE...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by pounds627: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
See u don't need to next d girl. just enjoy her honey pot fr d tym being, she's not urs its just ur turn... bt let me warn u, find anoda girls also
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by habsydiamond(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
She dey carry big rod pass ur back... Most of our ladies can not be trusted.... Their love for money and material things is second to none....
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by Jflex07(m): 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
This Op Na real woman wrapper.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
A moment of silence for op grin
Your girlfriend is multi dating
Telling you from experience.

(1) (Reply)

BAD: I Drew This Naughty Thing. Is It Right? To Be Deleted Soon [picture] / How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You / Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.