Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! (4689 Views)

Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by Nebuchadnezar: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2017
Xway:
Pdp =Ipob and we are currently making a diplomatic move to announce our refrendum date.
Ipob is pdp that's why on eigth of this month we are going to open a new embassy registered under Germany government.

We are ipob ......
2018 is indeed the last year in Nigeria for biafrans.
Because when the date is set, there must surely be a refrendum and am sure there must be foreign observers.
It will be like a movie to Nigerians.
Infact the action of Nigeria government during the exercise will hasten the actualisation of this great nation.
If they use military force it will be counter productive because the refrendum has generated a massive attention from around the world.
They will be waiting to see the outcome of the refrendum in Nigeria. So killing the voters in front of cameras will do the magic for biafrans.

Allowing the refrendum to go peacefully will also hasten the disentegration of this zoo cage.
this thing go pain sarrki
Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by Nebuchadnezar: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2017
Amarabae:
Sorry this tactics Is outdated and boring.
Biafra agitation have nothing to do with your atiku.
Am sure that this thread was borne out of the pain you bmc got in that sarki thread about atiku and USA.
We will not fold our hands and watch you guys with silly propagandas to promote that bigot in Aso Rock.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
those with the name Amarachi are sound, intelligent and smart
no wonder my fiancées name is Amarachi kiss

keep teaching ngeneukwenu and the fat sarrki the undiluted facts
kiss
King Nebuchadnezzar loves you
Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by Nebuchadnezar: 11:39am On Dec 04, 2017
gidgiddy:

Forget these dingbats. How can IPOB be affiliated to any party but they want election boycott.

If IPOB was PDP, then IPOB would have helped PDP win Anambra elections
ngeneukwenu is just a she-male grin
Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Yes! IPOB Cannot probate and reprobate! They wanted Nigeria divided/destroyed Just yesterday, and cant claimed they now Love the same Nigeria again today..check it out.. angry
Bob is risky still trying to be relevant in his job
Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by otil1: 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Are you lost for words? grin grin

Haemo
Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by Ngokafor(f): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ballmer:

If you really care to know the truth I think she's too pretty to be a bigot. I would rather such hate is left to anonymous folks or divinely bitter people like you that can not show their face. I care less if your own life is dedicated to hate. I know she does not have to be the next Hitler.

You are a big hypocrite dude,simple!!...Go get a life instead of prowling all over people's profile,are you that idle??.,So showing faces is what determines who should be a 'bigot'or not??..Go reign on your wild sw brethrens here runnung amok on Igbo affairs instead of harassing Amarabae..She is a bigot because she supports Biafra??..You have got jokes...
Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by ChimaAgbalajob: 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I said this at the heat of IPOB/Biafra macabre dance, that everything was being staged because Jonathan lost election to Buhari, some of doubted me and called me names.

I learned early enough in life, not to follow the crowd. I always do independent assessment of issues, and aligned myself with the position i believed holds the facts and not sentiments.

IPOB led by late Nnamdi Kanu, was a dormant organization until Buhari won the presidential election in 2015 against their preferred candidate-The whole acclaimed Ineffectual Buffoon. Some of them had vowed/sworn to commit suicide should Buhari won the presidential election. But God had other ideas....

Having challenged God, with no where to hide their faces of shame, they remembered a moribund organisation led by a psychopath-Late nnamdi kanu, they quickly energized him and burrowed themselves in the pit of hate, they swallow every words that comes from the late leader, no matter how ridiculous and shallow there were...they beat the drum of war, and called anybody who dared to caution them a Unity beggar and afonja...

However, since after the terrorists organisation was banned and their leader allegedly killed in the cross fire...they quickly remembred that 2019 is fast approaching, and it is another time to try and ginger their party (PDP) and its candidate, to see if they can defeat their common enemy-Buhari in 2019 grin grin which on its own is not bad, as many of us had advised them then, to come out of the closest and embrace their party, as every sane Nigeria already knew, they were component of PDP.

FACTs OF THE SUBJECT:

90% of those campaigning for Atiku to be President are IPOB Yoots;

They have automatically dropped ofe nsala day in 2019.

The die hard ipob members on the Social media, have changed their profile pictures to that of Atiku/PDP.

The Biafran agitation has practically taken the back seat.

IPOB Yoots are now Unity Beggars Through AtiKchukwu Abubakar!

So my dear patriots, fasten your belt, 2019 election battle has been drawn between IPOB/PDP and Nigerians!

cc; Amarabae python1 Quotasystem Sarrki vedaxcool Prowalker Gaveslam Shukuokukoabambi

These Fulani herdsmen sef.

So Atiku is now Nnamdi Kanu abi? cheesy

Just because you fulani are terrified Nigerians will sack the Fulani herdsman terrorist in chief living inside Aso rock?

Yes Atiku is cloned Nnamdi Kanu. It wont prevent those already for Atiku from voting him. You herdsmen better begin packing. ATIKU will be Nigeria's president in 2019.
Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by ElsonMorali: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Nobody wants Nigeria destroyed , people are only in search of good governance

And Atiku will give you Good governance? Like, seriously? shocked
Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by SalamRushdie: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
ElsonMorali:

And Atiku will give you Good governance? Like, seriously? shocked

Even goat will give better governance than what Buhari is delivering

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by ElsonMorali: 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Even goat will give better governance than what Buhari is delivering

And that statement is the major problem you guys have.

You let your emotions cloud your sense of reasoning.

Same you did for Jonathan, same you did for Kanu, same you are doing right now.

History has always proven you wrong. undecided
Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by SalamRushdie: 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
ElsonMorali:

And that statement is the major problem you guys have.

You let your emotions cloud your sense of reasoning.

Same you did for Jonathan, same you did for Kanu, same you are doing right now.

History has always proven you wrong. undecided

I never did that for Jonathan ..My guy there is no way posible that any leadership can be worse than what Buhari is delivering now ..
Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by ElsonMorali: 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I never did that for Jonathan ..My guy there is no way posible that any leadership can be worse than what Buhari is delivering now ..

You've always hated the man. Own up to that at least.

That Buhari's government is a monumental failure is a fact. That Atiku will provide better leadership is a gross fallacy.

Voting for Atiku would be tantamount to cutting off ones nose to spite ones face.

State Vs State Matchups In 2019 Presidential Polls that will favour atiku / 2023 Remembrance Day Messages From The Presidential Candidates. / Appeal Court Orders Bye-Election For Birniin Kudu, Buji In Jigawa