Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! (4687 Views)

Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by Generalkaycee(m): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
BMC una wehdone

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by sarrki(m): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
GavelSlam:

Quite busy my brother.

I do pop in from time to time.

How are you doing?

Cool baba
Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
[s]
FreddyKruger:

By who? Is it ur lanky, vegetated, retardedd Fulani illiterate in asorock that will deal with him? When he was in apc he wasn't ipod yoot...now that he left to contest for the no.1 seat he's the sponsor of ipod yoots. Can't you see how apc stipends has befuddled your aging brain? Instead of you to go learn a trade at your age, you want to follow these jambites, street urchins and secondary school dropouts to scream sai baba everywhere on the cyberspace. Poverty is a very serious disease.
[/s]

Incoherent rant!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by orion7: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
see this zombie op

cry me a sea grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by orion7: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
apc is a Muslim and ewdu party.
shemlë op kill yaself

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by orion7: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
FreddyKruger:

I don't trade banters with school dropouts...better use your stipends to buy jamb form for next yr.
ignore the stupid fool grin
Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
orion7:
ignore ths stupid fool grin
The transgendered has been ignored henceforthgrin
Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by orion7: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
FreddyKruger:

The transgendered has been ignored henceforthgrin
after you poke his shemalê eye. it went out screaming myndd
Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by GavelSlam: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
sarrki:

Atiku will be dealt with decisively

That's not the way Sarrki.

As democrats we believe Atiku has the right to contest for office.

We cannot do as the PDP did in 2015.

We believe our philosophy would continue to sell our candidate.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by Xway(m): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos ,PDP and Atiku are all blood brothers

That's wat makes them enemies of the state
Pdp =Ipob and we are currently making a diplomatic move to announce our refrendum date.
Ipob is pdp that's why on eigth of this month we are going to open a new embassy registered under Germany government.

We are ipob ......
2018 is indeed the last year in Nigeria for biafrans.
Because when the date is set, there must surely be a refrendum and am sure there must be foreign observers.
It will be like a movie to Nigerians.
Infact the action of Nigeria government during the exercise will hasten the actualisation of this great nation.
If they use military force it will be counter productive because the refrendum has generated a massive attention from around the world.
They will be waiting to see the outcome of the refrendum in Nigeria. So killing the voters in front of cameras will do the magic for biafrans.

Allowing the refrendum to go peacefully will also hasten the disentegration of this zoo cage.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by obonujoker(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
sarrki:

The thing pinch am

Shey ko kin sun e ni.....
Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by Stingman: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos ,PDP and Atiku are all blood brothers

That's wat makes them enemies of the state

So because Atiku wants to contest against you clueless god, he is now IPOB and enemy of the state.

What if Tinubu wants to contest? Would he be an enemy of the state?

Do you see the reason why PDP members are joining APC?

Nigeria is largely sitting on the brink of precipe because thoughtless, gullible and tribal jingoist like you are in the majority.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by 7lives: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
FreddyKruger:

By who? Is it ur lanky, vegetated, retardedd Fulani illiterate in asorock that will deal with him? When he was in apc he wasn't ipod yoot...now that he left to contest for the no.1 seat he's the sponsor of ipod yoots. Can't you see how apc stipends has befuddled your aging brain? Instead of you to go learn a trade at your age, you want to follow these jambites, street urchins and secondary school dropouts to scream sai baba everywhere on the cyberspace. Poverty is a very serious disease.

If only YOUR BITTERNESS can stop PMB from winning again in 2019.
Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by python1: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Any Nigerian that identifies with terrorists groups like Boko Haram, IPOB Yoots, is an Enemy of Nigeria!

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by Stingman: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
I said this at the heat of IPOB/Biafra macabre dance, that everything was being staged because Jonathan lost election to Buhari, some of doubted me and called me names.

I learned early enough in life, not to follow the crowd. I always do independent assessment of issues, and aligned myself with the position i believed holds the facts and not sentiments.

IPOB led by late Nnamdi Kanu, was a dormant organization until Buhari won the presidential election in 2015 against their preferred candidate-The whole acclaimed Ineffectual Buffoon. Some of them had vowed/sworn to commit suicide should Buhari won the presidential election. But God had other ideas....

Having challenged God, with no where to hide their faces of shame, they remembered a moribund organisation led by a psychopath-Late nnamdi kanu, they quickly energized him and burrowed themselves in the pit of hate, they swallow every words that comes from the late leader, no matter how ridiculous and shallow there were...they beat the drum of war, and called anybody who dared to caution them a Unity beggar and afonja...

However, since after the terrorists organisation was banned and their leader allegedly killed in the cross fire...they quickly remembred that 2019 is fast approaching, and it is another time to try and ginger their party (PDP) and its candidate, to see if they can defeat their common enemy-Buhari in 2019 grin grin which on its own is not bad, as many of us had advised them then, to come out of the closest and embrace their party, as every sane Nigeria already knew, they were component of PDP.

FACTs OF THE SUBJECT:

90% of those campaigning for Atiku to be President are IPOB Yoots;

They have automatically dropped ofe nsala day in 2019.

The die hard ipob members on the Social media, have changed their profile pictures to that of Atiku/PDP.

The Biafran agitation has practically taken the back seat.

IPOB Yoots are now Unity Beggars Through AtiKchukwu Abubakar!

So my dear patriots, fasten your belt, 2019 election battle has been drawn between IPOB/PDP and Nigerians!

cc; Amarabae python1 Quotasystem Sarrki vedaxcool Prowalker Gaveslam Shukuokukoabambi

[/s]

If you are asked now to write the same long epistle on how Nigeria can progress to meet up Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia, you will start foaming in the mouth with bouts of eplipsy... Most of you can't do without politics...where all you see is money to loot... You have been on this politics thing for 50 years...Where are your achievements...?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by Stingman: 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
7lives:

If only YOUR BITTERNESS can stop PMB from winning again in 2019.

Can he please stay until 2050?
Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by python1: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
[s]
Stingman:

If you are asked now to write the same long epistle on how Nigeria can progress to meet up Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia, you will start foaming in the mouth with bouts of eplipsy... Most of you can't do without politics...where all you see is money to loot... You have been on this politics thing for 50 years...Where are your achievements...?
[/s]
Lol, why na those countries you come remember like dis? Hope is not what I'm thinking. I understand Indians made a good harvest yesterday grin

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by Duru1(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I said this at the heat of IPOB/Biafra macabre dance, that everything was being staged because Jonathan lost election to Buhari, some of doubted me and called me names.

I learned early enough in life, not to follow the crowd. I always do independent assessment of issues, and aligned myself with the position i believed holds the facts and not sentiments.

IPOB led by late Nnamdi Kanu, was a dormant organization until Buhari won the presidential election in 2015 against their preferred candidate-The whole acclaimed Ineffectual Buffoon. Some of them had vowed/sworn to commit suicide should Buhari won the presidential election. But God had other ideas....

Having challenged God, with no where to hide their faces of shame, they remembered a moribund organisation led by a psychopath-Late nnamdi kanu, they quickly energized him and burrowed themselves in the pit of hate, they swallow every words that comes from the late leader, no matter how ridiculous and shallow there were...they beat the drum of war, and called anybody who dared to caution them a Unity beggar and afonja...

However, since after the terrorists organisation was banned and their leader allegedly killed in the cross fire...they quickly remembred that 2019 is fast approaching, and it is another time to try and ginger their party (PDP) and its candidate, to see if they can defeat their common enemy-Buhari in 2019 grin grin which on its own is not bad, as many of us had advised them then, to come out of the closest and embrace their party, as every sane Nigeria already knew, they were component of PDP.

FACTs OF THE SUBJECT:

The die hard ipob members on the Social media, have changed their profile pictures to that of Atiku/PDP.

So my dear patriots, fasten your belt, 2019 election battle has been drawn between IPOB/PDP and Nigerians!

cc; Amarabae python1 Quotasystem Sarrki vedaxcool Prowalker Gaveslam Shukuokukoabambi

The above crap is one of the reasons Nigerians failed in most human endeavor including a thing as simple as cleaning a gutter. MASSOB which gave rise to IPOB has been in existence since 1999 when Obasanjo was the president of the cesspit called Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by 7lives: 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
Stingman:

Can he please stay until 2050?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your pain is immeasurable, shior.
Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ngeneukwenu will soon be sold for $180.00 in Libya grin

NgeneUkwenu:

FACTs OF THE SUBJECT:

5 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by python1: 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
[s]
Stingman:

So because Atiku wants to contest against you clueless god, he is now IPOB and enemy of the state.

What if Tinubu wants to contest? Would he be an enemy of the state?

Do you see the reason why PDP members are joining APC?

Nigeria is largely sitting on the brink of precipe because thoughtless, gullible and tribal jingoist like you are in the majority.
[/s]
Even if Atiku wants to contest for the seat of NIGERIAN president, why are you this bothered?
Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by Amarabae(f): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sorry this tactics Is outdated and boring.
Biafra agitation have nothing to do with your atiku.
Am sure that this thread was borne out of the pain you bmc got in that sarki thread about atiku and USA.
We will not fold our hands and watch you guys with silly propagandas to promote that bigot in Aso Rock.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by EternalTruths: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
imhotep:
Ngeneukwenu will soon be sold for $180.00 in Libya grin

You mean they will harvest her or his organs for sale.?
Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by wingmanII: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
obonujoker:
Abeg these BMC guys no dey tire ni
Very shameless lot. So disgusting. The post is so senseless and empty. The BMC or whatever they are called need to do better than this.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by Stingman: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Lol, why na those countries you come remember like dis? Hope is not what I'm thinking. I understand Indians made a good harvest yesterday grin

Comparing your useless one Nigeria, with US, UK, Canada, France, Japan, is like comparing death and life...

UN just compared Nigeria with Syria, Sudan and Yemen, ogbeni, my afonja muslim southern neighbour...

The only harvest that has remained consistent is this one form the ritual capital of Africa...

7 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by gidgiddy: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
Amarabae:
Sorry this tactics Is outdated and boring.
Biafra agitation have nothing to do with your atiku.
Am sure that this thread was borne out of the pain you bmc got in that sarki thread about atiku and USA.
We will not fold our hands and watch you guys with silly propagandas to promote that bigot in Aso Rock.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Forget these dingbats. How can IPOB be affiliated to any party but they want election boycott.

If IPOB was PDP, then IPOB would have helped PDP win Anambra elections

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by Stingman: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Even if Atiku wants to contest for the seat of NIGERIAN president, why are you this bothered?

I have said I don't care about Atiku, Tinubu and your god Buhari...Did you need glasses to see it? There is no difference between them...

Next>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by Stingman: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
7lives:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your pain is immeasurable, shior.

Yours is really measurable...
Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by Amarabae(f): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
gidgiddy:

Forget these dingbats. How can IPOB be affiliated to any party but they want election boycott.

If IPOB was PDP, then IPOB would have helped PDP win Anambra elections
no mind them.
They are threatened already

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Endorsement From Groups Boost Presidential Ambition of PT's Olawepo Hashim / Edo, Ondo 2020: Inec’s Quest For Flawless Elections Amid Challenges / AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.