Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,110 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

“men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg (1813 Views)

“real Men Don’t Hit Women. It’s A Sign Of Weakness” – Actor, Yul Edochie Tells M / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , / See How A Dad Thought His Son Never To Hit Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by donstan18: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
“Men Are Allowed to Hit women if the woman hits first, You have to teach women; do not, do not put your hands on anybody, I know I’m going to catch a lot of hell and I don’t care. You have to teach women, if you hit a man and he hits you back. I’m sorry, you hit somebody, they hit you back, don’t be surprised.” - Whoopi Goldberg

http://gossipmillnigeria.com/2017/12/men-are-allowed-to-hit-women-at-some-certain-situations-actress-whoopi-goldberg/

6 Likes

Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by NwaAmaikpe: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
shocked

That's exactly how my parents brought me up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by HeyCorleone(m): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
Of course she's right.

I don't believe someone has to play "turn the other cheek" because it's a female.

You get hit, hit yours back. QED.

7 Likes

Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by princechurchill(m): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
For every action there's an equal reaction

4 Likes

Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by IAMSASHY(f): 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
undecided supported, infact, it's part of feminism

1 Like

Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by DaddyKross: 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided supported, infact, it's part of feminism

undecided undecided Mtcheew.

Mama Gold, you have spoken well jaare kiss
Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by IDRWFB(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by ubunja(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
i dont wait to be hit first.
as u raise that hand to hit me my lightning fast reflexes takeover and overtake your actions and deliver a very hot clap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by ubunja(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
punch me and i will respect that.
slap me and u just humiliated me
i will end you.

5 Likes

Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by IAMSASHY(f): 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
undecided keep confusing ya self, 4 ya self and by ya self,
DaddyKross:

undecided undecided Mtcheew.

Mama Gold, you have spoken well jaare kiss
Mtchewww x2
Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by habsydiamond(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Na only jesus Christ pesin go hit wey no go hit back....if u even beat ur dog reach a level e go bite u back....the instigator of must fights is women....if these can be stopped there won't be much domestic violence again..

1 Like

Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by DaddyKross: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided keep confusing ya self, 4 ya self and by ya self, Mtchewww x2

Mtcheew Mtcheew Mtcheew

sad
Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
Word.cheesy
Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by linearity: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
The only caveat to that is that, if you must hit-back; make it proportionate to the hit you got, also make sure, there is a physical evidence on you to collaborate your ‘hit-back’ story.

Else, if the cops shows up and it is just your word against hers or they see an evidence on her body and none on yours, you are going to jail at least for that night, until she decides that she is pressing/not pressing charges.

Even in cases, where there are evidence in booths of your bodies, it means a suspected case of domestic violence has been established and based on the law, one of you have to leave the house...and you will more often than not, be the one to be ejected.

1 Like

Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
It's called self-defence.
Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
IDRWFB:
Not only when she hits you first. There are times when their words cut deeper and wreak more havoc than bodily harm. In such situations hit her if you can't bear it. Only slaps are allowed. Let the slap be close to her ear, please not on her cheek for it'll be easily visible to others -with practice you'll know the right spot. Those type of slap always ring: nwiaan, nwiaan. grin
. Hahahahah. You funny abeg.

2 Likes

Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
That is equality. You ve spoken well madam. But I still can't figure out why truth is always bitter to some folks.
Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by VERDA: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
IDRWFB:
Not only when she hits you first. There are times when their words cut deeper and wreak more havoc than bodily harm. In such situations hit her if you can't bear it. Only slaps are allowed. Let the slap be close to her ear, please not on her cheek for it'll be easily visible to others -with practice you'll know the right spot. Those type of slap always ring: nwiaan, nwiaan. grin

Guy....u no well lol.
Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by VERDA: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
DaddyKross:

Mtcheew Mtcheew Mtcheew

sad

Make una kukuma collect room na,just 5k.
Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
I agree
Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
bodyonchecheche:
I agree

Makeup on fleekfleekFleek

#YOLO
Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Bitchiamjay:

Makeup on fleekfleekFleek

#YOLO
Lol cheesy

It's ibkayee by the way

1 Like

Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
bodyonchecheche:
Lol cheesy
It's ibkayee by the way
Ooh thought as much.. I know your Face.. Wasup with your main account?

#YOLO
Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
bodyonchecheche:
Lol cheesy
It's ibkayee by the way

#YOLO
Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by IAMSASHY(f): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
undecided Mtchewww Mtchewww Mtchewww Mtchewww
DaddyKross:

Mtcheew Mtcheew Mtcheew

sad
Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by DaddyKross: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided Mtchewww Mtchewww Mtchewww Mtchewww

Continue hissing, you go soon skinny like me.
Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by itzmarvyx(m): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lol.. Some female Nlanders won't like this. For example Biancan cheesy
Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
Bitchiamjay:

#YOLO
Banned by spambot, although it's free now but I'll switch back soon sha

1 Like

Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
bodyonchecheche:

Banned by spambot, although it's free now but I'll switch back soon sha
ooh okay.. see ya later.

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by amakadihot87(f): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
True but men shouldnt hit too hard o.........unless u want to kill someone................i cant hit a man first sha
Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by IAMSASHY(f): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
undecided Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
DaddyKross:

Continue hissing, you go soon skinny like me.

Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by DaddyKross: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Okay you win grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

#3000 Giveaway Get In Now... / A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! / Ten Worst Thing You Shouldn't Say On Bed During Love Making.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.