Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

“men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg (1812 Views)

“real Men Don’t Hit Women. It’s A Sign Of Weakness” – Actor, Yul Edochie Tells M / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , / See How A Dad Thought His Son Never To Hit Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by IAMSASHY(f): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin grin grin dnt mind me jaree, jst catching some fun, besides
DaddyKross:

Okay you win grin cheesy
it's too late to fail amen grin
Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by DaddyKross: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
IAMSASHY:
grin grin grin dnt mind me jaree, jst catching some fun, besides it's too late to fail amen grin

Hahahahahahaha Welcome to the Militia, General Sashy cheesy

#AirforceMilitia #AirforceMustBlowByForce

It is too late to fail. Amen
Re: “men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg by Dubby6(m): 10:04am On Dec 04, 2017
IDRWFB:
Not only when she hits you first. There are times when their words cut deeper and wreak more havoc than bodily harm. In such situations hit her if you can't bear it. Only slaps are allowed. Let the slap be close to her ear, please not on her cheek for it'll be easily visible to others -with practice you'll know the right spot. Those type of slap always ring: nwiaan, nwiaan. grin

Lol
Guy u dey mad...I Don die

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Wait To Ride My Husband Like Bajaj Motorcycle / Married Mother Seduces Her Son With N50,000 In A Hotel / You Really Need To See This{pic}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.