Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1292584 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by policy12: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2018
Please read and contribute..

Good day elders in the houz, nice work from you guys please I am in dire dileman and will need your advise on the way forward. Presently I am not working and don't really have personal saving to do most of the process except help from people since I lost my job about 6months ago this is my problem,

I checked the CR's score yesterday and my total score is 436, can I get Ita with this score? Considering the fact that the money I will use for the Ielts and Wes will be gotten from friends and family. If I am to spend almost 250k for the processing from passport, Ielts and Wes and did not get ITA won't dey see mi as a waster.

Or should I just think of going into business then any money I realised then used it for the processing,but the fear that policy might change is another thing like US visa lottery which Nig are not eligible to apply.

Pls anyone with better idea how my crs can increase?

Finally, sorry I have to do this if anyone can help me secure or refer with a job, I have experience as a customer service agent and relationship manager I will be forever grateful.

I am graduate wt 2:1 in public administration.

@40manlappy @Glisttering and others in the house save soul. Thank u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Homguy(m): 9:47am On Jan 04, 2018
policy12:

Good day elders in the houz, nice work from you guys please I am in dire dileman and will need your advise on the way forward. Presently I am not working and don't really have personal saving to do most of the process except help from people since I lost my job about 6months ago this is my problem,

I checked the CR's score yesterday and my total score is 436, can I get Ita with this score? Considering the fact that the money I will use for the Ielts and Wes will be gotten from friends and family. If I am to spend almost 250k for the processing from passport, Ielts and Wes and did not get ITA won't dey see mi as a waster.

Or should I just think of going into business then any money I realised then used it for the processing,but the fear that policy might change is another thing like US visa lottery which Nig are not eligible to apply.

Finally, sorry I have to do this if anyone can help me secure or refer with a job, I have experience as a customer service agent and relationship manager I will be forever grateful.

Yes, you can. It's very likely this year as the govt. of Canada plans to increase total intake of immigrants.
My CRS score is 435, and I am very very hopeful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by policy12: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2018
Homguy:
Yes, you can. It's very likely this year as the govt. of Canada plans to increase total intake of immigrants.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2018
Hello, I feel your dilemma.

Do not be discourage and do not let the fear of failure stop you. You will get it.

The first challenge is the IELTS, if you can get the projected score at first attempt (It would not make sense to ask people for exam money twice), which I am sure you can with lots of practice and a little bit of grace.

With a score of 436, you can wait in the pool hoping for CRS cut off to come down while you try provincial nominations along the line.

Starting a business in Nigeria (as everywhere else) is full of risks and pitfalls along the line too. If you say you are afraid of wasting money on IELTS and WES, what about the fear of business failure?

You need to tell yourself you can do it (if this is what you want) and you will....one baby step after the other...till you get there.

If I see get any job alerts that might fit you, I will send you a PM.

I wish you good luck.

policy12:

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2018
policy12:

I'm sorry about your current job situation. I pray great things happen for you this year.

Surely you can get ITA with that score, you might just need to wait patiently in the pool for it.

In my opinion, this immigration journey is expensive o. You need to be sure you can follow it through, Ofcourse with God all things are possible but even God expects that before you start a project you must evaluate the costs and be sure you will be able to complete it(remember the story of the builder in the Bible)

To be frank with you, IELTS and WES are the relatively cheap expenses o. What of Visa fee(about 300k) or the POF which is over 3.5million for an individual .

I am not trying to discourage you from going for this. All I need you to do is to evaluate your resources, be honest with yourself. Do you have people that can gift you all these monies. I know someone can say you can loan the POF just to show but after showing and getting the visa nko, will you also loan the ticket money? How about the real money you will take along, will you loan that one too? OK maybe you have people in Canada that can fend for you till you get a job sha.

Please my dear brother, think about it very well before you commit to it.

I pray God gives you the wisdom to make the right decision. I wish you the very best.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2018
Abbylee:

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
SV20586

Perhaps you can send another mail. I sent a mail to know my visa officer and got a response in 6hpurs. Search for the cic email address that starts with CPC

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by policy12: 10:13am On Jan 04, 2018
sleekchic:

I'm sorry about your current job situation. I pray great things happen for you this year.

Surely you can get ITA with that score, you might just need to wait patiently in the pool for it.

In my opinion, this immigration journey is expensive o. You need to be sure you can follow it through, Ofcourse with God all things are possible but even God expects that before you start a project you must evaluate the costs and be sure you will be able to complete it(remember the story of the builder in the Bible)

To be frank with you, IELTS and WES are the relatively cheap expenses o. What of Visa fee(about 300k) or the POF which is over 3.5million for an individual .

I am not trying to discourage you from going for this. All I need you to do is to evaluate your resources, be honest with yourself. Do you have people that can gift you all these monies. I know someone can say you can loan the POF just to show but after showing and getting the visa nko, will you also loan the ticket money? How about the real money you will take along, will you loan that one too? OK maybe you have people in Canada that can fend for you till you get a job sha.

Please my dear brother, think about it very well before you commit to it.

I pray God gives you the wisdom to make the right decision. I wish you the very best.

Thank u so much for the advice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by policy12: 10:14am On Jan 04, 2018
happytbaby:

Do not be discourage and do not let the fear of failure stop you. You will get it.

The first challenge is the IELTS, if you can get the projected score at first attempt (It would not make sense to ask people for exam money twice), which I am sure you can with lots of practice and a little bit of grace.

With a score of 436, you can wait in the pool hoping for CRS cut off to come down while you try provincial nominations along the line.

Starting a business in Nigeria (as everywhere else) is full of risks and pitfalls along the line too. If you say you are afraid of wasting money on IELTS and WES, what about the fear of business failure?

You need to tell yourself you can do it (if this is what you want) and you will....one baby step after the other...till you get there.

I wish you good luck.

Thank you and thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by koonlay5: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2018
Congrats. This is awesome

Ekinado:
PPR IS HERE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!
thanks to all those who made this a successful journey!!!!!
Aor: 8th December
Mep: 19th Dec
Na1 : 19th Dec
IP1: 19th Dec
Na2: 20th Dec
IP2: 23th Dec
Adr: 23th Dec
Submitted ADR : 24th Dec
Ppr: 4th January

please guidelines on how to submit Passport to DHL, what and what do I need

40manlappy you must answer me this time pop lol.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sugaro: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2018
Beautiful timeline! Congrats Ekinado

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Abbylee: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2018
It was that CPC email address that the initial request to know VO was sent to. This was the response received and they said to keep emails to them to a minimum.

I just want to know if we should be worried.

optionese:

Perhaps you can send another mail. I sent a mail to know my visa officer and got a response in 6hpurs. Search for the cic email address that starts with CPC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by miliicarter: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2018
papi7:
Hope this helps

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadaissure2018: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2018
Thanks so much @happytbaby , @glitteringstar and @threadstone for responding to my query. I'm really grateful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2018
Abbylee:
It was that CPC email address that the initial request to know VO was sent to. This was the response received and they said to keep emails to them to a minimum.

I just want to know if we should be worried.

It probably means your application is being processed in Ottawa.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Selzsky(f): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2018
Congrats!

[quote author=Ekinado post=63876874]PPR IS HERE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Loffloff: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2018
Please can I request my UK police clearance certificate be posted to another address different from the address on my proof of address? The reason is because I have moved houses and requesting the bank to change my address has bin a bit difficult for me(long story) . I moved from Abeokuta to lagos. Any suggestion will be appreciated. The address on the documents on my proof of address is an Abeokuta address and I want to request that it should be delivered to lagos
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 4wearegreat: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Please what can I do to raise my morale?

1st attempt (July) - LRWS - 7.5,9, 7.5, 8
2nd attempt (Nov)- LRWS - 8.5, 8.5, 6.5, 7.5

For 2nd Attempt: I Requested for EOR in RWS. None was upgraded (lost 15k) cry cry

3rd attempt (Jan) - Had my speaking this week - Messed up big time!!!! embarassed cry cry

I presently feel so depressed and demoralized.

With IELTS score of LRWS-8,7,7,7........................ITA would fall on me immediately wink, but achieving this appear impossible #Makeigobegmyvillagepeople grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Abbylee: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2018
Don't give up! I thought I did terribly at my speaking too but I got a 7.5 eventually. Just go and prepare for the rest!

4wearegreat:
Hello Everyone,

For 2nd Attempt: I Requested for EOR in RWS. None was upgraded (lost 15k) cry cry

3rd attempt (Jan) - Had my speaking this week - Messed up big time!!!! embarassed cry cry

With IELTS score of LRWS-8,7,7,7........................ITA would fall on me immediately wink, but achieving this appear impossible #Makeigobegmyvillagepeople grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by chizilulu(f): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=Ekinado post=63876874]PPR IS HERE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!! May God grant you favour in your endeavours from now on. I claim this short timelime o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by emelueobi(f): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2018
Don't give up, don't let it affect the remaining aspect of your exams. Just pray about it and be hopeful. My speaking test was also terrible, I spoke for 1 minute in part 2 and my part 3 was so difficult, I didn't even understand the questions and questions were on areas I had little or no knowledge about, I just mumbled few words. And when my speaking test was over I immediately ran out of the room. I felt terrible about the test, and I really prayed about it, I still prepared for LRW. And to God be the glory I passed all components of the exam, I got a 7 in speaking.

With IELTS score of LRWS-8,7,7,7........................ITA would fall on me immediately wink, but achieving this appear impossible #Makeigobegmyvillagepeople grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by einsteino(m): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2018
happytbaby:

I wish you good luck.

@bolded so many beautiful people on this thread..

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 4wearegreat: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2018
Abbylee:
Please ask for a remark on that second attempt, you should be able to get an upgrade on your writing.

Thanks bro, I requested for a remark in RWS (just to be safe).............none was upgraded
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ambidextrause: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2018
Just wondering how he arrived at a CRS of 436 when he is still considering taking IELTS test.

Man needs to be calm and strategic.

Homguy:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2018
Congrats Eminado[s][/s] sorry Ekinado lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 4wearegreat: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
emelueobi:
Don't give up, don't let it affect the remaining aspect of your exams. Just pray about it and be hopeful. My speaking test was also terrible, I spoke for 1 minute in part 2 and my part 3 was so difficult, I didn't even understand the questions and questions were on areas I had little or no knowledge about, I just mumbled few words. And when my speaking test was over I immediately ran out of the room. I felt terrible about the test, and I really prayed about it, I still prepared for LRW. And to God be the glory I passed all components of the exam, I got a 7 in speaking.

Thanks ............but my level of f**k up is out of this world. Words cant express how disappointed I am.

I will keep praying and remain hopeful. My major concern is its impact on the remain aspect of the exams. I cant even concentrate @ work.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
I am guessing your 436 is a projected score with 8777. If you are able to pass your tests, that is a decent score for ITA in the coming months. I wish you luck in your endeavours. I will try and help out with any job vacancies I see that matches your profile. It is well. Stay strong. The storm will pass. May God provide all you need to make your application swift and easy.
policy12:

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
Please take it easy. There is a big possibility that you will ace the speaking test. And all others for that matter. I had a terrible experience myself with all my nerves and anxiety that day, but I had a 7.5 in the end.
Just focus on passing the rest. I pray you smile in the end. So many people have testified to writing it 3 times and passing in the end. May this be your final time.
emelueobi:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by chizilulu(f): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=4wearegreat post=63884772]Hello Everyone,

Pray to God to amplify your effort in the speaking test and in the remaining tests. There is nothing you can do about the speaking test now but you can prepare for the remaining tests and be positive. Do not give room for depression biko you have come too far to allow it weigh you down now. We await your testimony. Best Wishes!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by seunfoster: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
Please who used ICES recently? How fast are they now and how did you pay for their service because they are requesting for credit card.

Thanks as you respond.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Toy002: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
GlitteringStar:

You got ADR, logged in to your account, downloaded the PDF file and couldn't open. Am I right? Are you using a laptop or phone? Can you post a screenshot of the error message here?

You can read this post too-----https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/acrobat/kb/cant-view-pdf-web.html

I have tried everything, nothing seems to work. tried both on my laptop and on my phone. The error message is invalid or corrupt or damaged pdf file. I don't know how to attach screenshots here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ekinado:
PPR IS HERE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your beautiful PPR timeline
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Toy002: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
tobey2ng:

Upgrade the version of your pdf

Done, not opening still.

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.