Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1303369 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
Toy002:
HELLO HOUSE,

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

PLEASE I GOT A DOCUMENT REQUEST FROM CIC BUT I AM UNABLE TO OPEN THE PDF. I HAVE TRIED DIFFERENT METHODS INCLUDING PDF ONLINE AND ALSO TRIED CONVERTING FROM PDF TO WORD BUT TO NO AVAIL. HAS ANYONE HAD SIMILAR ISSUE BEFORE AND HOW DID YOU RESOLVE IT? ANY IDEA ON HOW TO OPEN? IT KEEPS SAYING INVALID PDF FORMAT. HELP PLEASE. THANK YOU.

Are you using the latest version of Adobe Reader? If not, try to update it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Toy002: 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Yes, it is the latest version of adobe reader.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Asterix2001: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hello House,

I have a bit of a concern with my POF, a colleague who was owing me about 3M, just paid up in mid-December. I expected the money, and planned to use it as part of my POF. The money was paid into my salary account (firstbank), and I transferred into my savings(stanbic) account (which is my POF account), in addition to other funds already in the account.

Also another 1M (December salary)which i transferred from my salary (firstbank) account (have payslip to back it up) to the POF account

Now the challenge is this, what document are my supposed to provide for CIC?

Do i need to and How do i go about explaining the 3M that came into my salary account?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by CanadianEnginee(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
GlitteringStar:

t.

No draw today from your friends at cic? angry angry angry angry grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
My suggestion; get the colleague to write a letter that she paid money she/he was owing you, she/he should give you the transaction receipt, also, can you find the means to which you moved the money to her? if 'yes' ; generate a transaction receipt for it or highlight the transaction on your bank statement.

Wrap it up with an LOE.

Asterix2001:
Hello House,

I have a bit of a concern with my POF, a colleague who was owing me about 3M, just paid up in mid-December. I expected the money, and planned to use it as part of my POF. The money was paid into my salary account (firstbank), and I transferred into my savings(stanbic) account (which is my POF account), in addition to other funds already in the account.

Also another 1M (December salary)which i transferred from my salary (firstbank) account (have payslip to back it up) to the POF account

Now the challenge is this, what document are my supposed to provide for CIC?

Do i need to and How do i go about explaining the 3M that came into my salary account?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
Toy002:

Yes, it is the latest version of adobe reader.

You can follow the steps below:

* Right-click the link.
* Select “Save target as” or “Save link as”.
* Choose the location on your computer where you would like to save the file.
* Select “Save”.
* Use Windows Explorer to get to the location where you saved the file.
* Right click on the PDF file and select “Open with”.
* Select “Choose program”
* Select “Adobe Acrobat Reader”.
* Select “OK”.

OR

You can try to use a different web browser (Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome) if the above doesn't work.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
CanadianEnginee:

The day is not over yet in Ottawa. wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Loritess: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
Please how much is the visa fee ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Asterix2001: 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
happytbaby:
My suggestion; get the colleague to write a letter that she paid money she/he was owing you, she/he should give you the transaction receipt, also, can you find the means to which you moved the money to her? if 'yes' ; generate a transaction receipt for it or highlight the transaction on your bank statement.

Wrap it up with an LOE.

Thanks for the feedback, im sure she can provide the transaction receipt showing transfer from her to me, but unfortunately the original value i gave to her was in cash USD.

Also can she get the letter she is writing notorized?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by CanadianEnginee(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
GlitteringStar:

The day is not over yet in Ottawa. wink

Ok, I'll be waiting for it.

And they better not invite less than 6000 people today. The massive draw should start today. We want go pay tax na. grin

Team 429 quietly sitting at the back watching these people with high CRS score.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
Loritess:
Please how much is the visa fee ?

Pls read page zero of the thread

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Loritess: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
optionese:

Evaluate your law degree LL.B not your BL.
thank u so much for ur patience with me. Probably I'm nt saying it the right way.

When I was using the CRS tool to calculate my CRS, I entered my llb degree as a bachelor's degree and it gave me 416 but when I entered it as a professional degree it gave me 456. I'm confused pls.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tobey2ng(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
eyoiba:

What of us that are living far from Lagos? How do we resolve our own? My speaking test date has not been sent to me yet. Imagine my apprehension now. I contacted one of their staff who promised to help but nothing has come up till now. Please can anyone help out.
09034213536 BC helpline
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tobey2ng(m): 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
Toy002:
HELLO HOUSE,

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

PLEASE I GOT A DOCUMENT REQUEST FROM CIC BUT I AM UNABLE TO OPEN THE PDF. I HAVE TRIED DIFFERENT METHODS INCLUDING PDF ONLINE AND ALSO TRIED CONVERTING FROM PDF TO WORD BUT TO NO AVAIL. HAS ANYONE HAD SIMILAR ISSUE BEFORE AND HOW DID YOU RESOLVE IT? ANY IDEA ON HOW TO OPEN? IT KEEPS SAYING INVALID PDF FORMAT. HELP PLEASE. THANK YOU.
Upgrade the version of your pdf
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Toy002: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
GlitteringStar:

You can follow the steps below:

* Right-click the link.
* Select “Save target as” or “Save link as”.
* Choose the location on your computer where you would like to save the file.
* Select “Save”.
* Use Windows Explorer to get to the location where you saved the file.
* Right click on the PDF file and select “Open with”.
* Select “Choose program”
* Select “Adobe Acrobat Reader”.
* Select “OK”.

OR

You can try to use a different web browser (Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome) if the above doesn't work.

I have tried these options now, same error message.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tempest01(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
datovid:
Hello guys,i currently have the required POF in my zenith account which i got via different business...I intend to enter the pool in July.I am sure of getting an ITA as myslf and spouse points combined is 480 .However,my annual salary cant justify that amount..Can i put the money in treasury bills right now to use as POF later...Hope i wont be asked for payslip and all..Thanks
why wait till July? Since you are entering pool in July, the money source and tranches won’t show up in your 6 months bank statement. I think there will be nothing to explain. Just make sure you always have the required amount till when you get ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
Toy002:

You got ADR, logged in to your account, downloaded the PDF file and couldn't open. Am I right? Are you using a laptop or phone? Can you post a screenshot of the error message here?

You can read this post too-----https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/acrobat/kb/cant-view-pdf-web.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by eyoiba(m): 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
mcstan18:

Where do you reside? When/where is your test date/center? When did you make payment?

Thanks for your concern, I've been notified of my speaking test date not quite long.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
Loritess:
thank u so much for ur patience with me. Probably I'm nt saying it the right way.

When I was using the CRS tool to calculate my CRS, I entered my llb degree as a bachelor's degree and it gave me 416 but when I entered it as a professional degree it gave me 456. I'm confused pls.

Hi law is a professional degree. If you read page 0 like i suggested you will find it. Use IQAS and not Wes for evaluation it will access your llb as a professional degree. Also click on my moniker to see all law related questions

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
Toy002:

Someone suggested using Microsoft edge web browser. Did you move to IP2? I think it may be a mail for biodata page. Someone had same issue. Let's know if it works

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ekinado: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
optionese:

Someone suggested using Microsoft edge web browser. Did you move to IP2? I think it may be a mail for biodata page. Someone had same issue. Let's know if it works
Optionese am in that situation, I have submitted the adr, and I have been in IP2 since last month
what do I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ekinado: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
ehix89:
Abeg na cry
my contact is waiting for Nasu
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by viper007(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
Please I need more Information about canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled... I have applied more then once still can't understand it... And I leave in Istanbul turkey.. from Nigeria... who can help me out...thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kmgb: 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
Bsbabe:

It’s a probability of occurrence based on the experiences of people who have been in that situation. It is not a statement of fact as visa issuance decisions are discretionary.

Exactly what I was driving at,I don't believe a PR's unaccompanying spouse will be refused visit visa just for fact that he isnt interested in being a PR as he would not be able to fulfill d conditions, especially if he meets other criteria of funds and a solid biz/or work tie here in naija. Its at d discretion of d VO to make sense of it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by viper007(m): 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
Go to google and Adobe the latest version ...kinda delete the old version 1st before downloading the New version ......
GlitteringStar:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
viper007:
Please I need more Information about canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled... I have applied more then once still can't understand it... And I leave in Istanbul turkey.. from Nigeria... who can help me out...thanks

Read page 0
https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
Ekinado:

Optionese am in that situation, I have submitted the adr, and I have been in IP2 since last month
what do I do?

Me ke? No idea. LVO takes their jolly good time. If you are on IP2 for more than 30days you should send an email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ehix89(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
Ekinado:

my contact is waiting for Nasu
Thank you, i'll PM you once NASU resumes their incessant strick action.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
Kmgb:

Exactly what I was driving at,I don't believe a PR's unaccompanying spouse will be refused visit visa just for fact that he isnt interested in being a PR as he would not be able to fulfill d conditions, especially if he meets other criteria of funds and a solid biz/or work tie here in naija. Its at d discretion of d VO to make sense of it

You may not believe but it has happened which is why I referred to “probability of occurrence due to people’s experiences”. I can only share what I know. I can’t determine what the next person’s experience will be so yes, some spouses may get it but I personally know some spouses who have not, both in Canada and the US. You don’t want to know also how many spouses of people with valid study visas or work permits are refused visitor’s visas. It’s been suggested some VOs think it’s a shortcut for people to go and file for change of status so let them do the right thing from the beginning which in their opinion is to apply for spousal visa.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by seunfoster: 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
Dear All,

Please I need your opinion on the best body to use for my MBA evaluation.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Obi1conte: 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
So am guessing no draws today...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.