Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1293938 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ljay17: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2018
4wearegreat:

Thanks to my e-family for the words of advice and encouragement. Appreciate everyone: Aig84, sunvick, fanyeofori, Glitteringstar, sistaj, Newmum0615, 40manlappy (I created a profile using first IELTS result. CRS presently 415), Sleekchic (Congrat dear), Olha (EOR was submitted on Nov 13- Got feedback on Dec 29), Kontagious, Fuzzyman, follyzee, happytbaby, mcstan18 (Bro - we would ace IELTS on next attempt Monsha Allah, IJN i pray... Amen

grin

Please i gat two questions:
1) My babe plan to write on March 24 but her passport will expire on March 13. Will this be an issue?
2) Any idea of how much it cost to re-new passport, and is there anyone with contact details of a reliable immigration officer at Ikoyi passport office?

I really wish response to Question 1 is positive.............coz na out of POF money (wey we still dey hustle) we won go use register for her IELTS

"Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.” ―Winston Churchill..................

Hello there. I’ll answer your first question. Yes it would be an issue. If she registered with the passport as form of identification, she would need to provide the same for admittance to write the exam. She cannot be admitted with an expired Passport. I therefore advise you to get a renewal ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Loffloff: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2018
Good day canny family.. Please my husband has two accounts.. He has been moving funds from one account to the other.. Like from first bank to uba.. From UBA he will then transfer the funds to my account to which I will fix as soon as the POF is complete since I am the primary applicant.. Now I am going to use his bank statement plus LOE to explain the money he sent to me.
My question is won't the transfer from first bank to UBA raise a red flag? Since they are a bit frequent and the narration says self? What better way can we explain this ?please help a sister biko
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sunmisire: 11:21am On Jan 21, 2018
Just saw hubby's IELTS score. LRSW 8.0,7.5,7.5,7.5. Projected CRS Score 456.

Is it necessary for me to still write ielts. Or wait for ECA report and dive into the pool, considering the funds.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2018
Sunmisire:
Just saw hubby's IELTS score. LRSW 8.0,7.5,7.5,7.5. Projected CRS Score 456.

Is it necessary for me to still write ielts. Or wait for ECA report and dive into the pool, considering the funds.
No need for you to write.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sugaro: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
Loffloff:
Good day canny family.. Please my husband has two accounts.. He has been moving funds from one account to the other.. Like from first bank to uba.. From UBA he will then transfer the funds to my account to which I will fix as soon as the POF is complete since I am the primary applicant.. Now I am going to use his bank statement plus LOE to explain the money he sent to me.
My question is won't the transfer from first bank to UBA raise a red flag? Since they are a bit frequent and the narration says self? What better way can we explain this ?please help a sister biko
Why bring ur husband's SOA since you are the PA, use your SOA highlighting where and when he made the transfer. N/B:this can be monthly contributions from his income or just one time transfer he may choose to write a consent letter stating he is contributing to the PR journey or u just add a cover letter addressing this in your POF section . Cos the money can be in either of the spouse's account but should be accessible to the PA

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Loffloff: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Really? I thought I still have to submit his account statement to show the trail of funds and also submit his salary slips too
Sugaro:
Why bring ur husband's SOA since you are the PA, use your SOA highlighting where and when he made the transfer. N/B:this can be monthly contributions from his income or just one time transfer he may choose to write a consent letter stating he is contributing to the PR journey or u just add a cover letter addressing this in your POF section . Cos the money can be in either of the spouse's account but should be accessible to the PA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nanaghano: 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Please Did anyone write in enugu on Jan 6th.. still showing no results found online. Has anyone seen theirs from enugu center.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekpee: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
sexymj:
kindly refer to pg 0 of this thread.

OK thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sunmisire: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
sweetrie:
No need for you to write.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dannyko: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
Fuzzyman:
For Abuja folks results are out

L8.5 R9 W7.5 S 8.5

Congrats!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dannyko: 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
4wearegreat:

Thanks to my e-family for the words of advice and encouragement. Appreciate everyone: Aig84, sunvick, fanyeofori, Glitteringstar, sistaj, Newmum0615, 40manlappy (I created a profile using first IELTS result. CRS presently 415), Sleekchic (Congrat dear), Olha (EOR was submitted on Nov 13- Got feedback on Dec 29), Kontagious, Fuzzyman, follyzee, happytbaby, mcstan18 (Bro - we would ace IELTS on next attempt Monsha Allah, IJN i pray... Amen grin

1) My babe plan to write on March 24 but her passport will expire on March 13. Will this be an issue?
2) Any idea of how much it cost to re-new passport, and is there anyone with contact details of a reliable immigration officer at Ikoyi passport office?

I really wish response to Question 1 is positive.............coz na out of POF money (wey we still dey hustle) we won go use register for her IELTS

"Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.” ―Winston Churchill..................
I know a reliable person in Alausa Passport office.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dannyko: 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
@Ehimen100 @Elle78 ,how far?Any headway with WES verification in spite of the (Unilag NASU) strike?Hoping to hear from u guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Obyroli: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
Obyroli:
Good day people.
please I need your advice.My profile
I have a law degree and also a BA in ISD.I am currently an external lawyer for a bank ,I get wpaid through a law firm(not in form of salary,but like a contract.based on how many jobs I do),the amount vary and not monthly.
Nysc taught history
secondly, My husband is a software engineer with 3years plus experience in a company.He has a B.Tech and OND from a polythecnic.
I don't have pay slips and employment letter but he does.
thirdly, do I need to write an exam or need a license
Who should be the primary applicant.
Thanks
please someone should help me out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Uzoreen: 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
Happy Sunday my people

Please, i tried making the 1040CAD with my Firstbank Master card. Now after submitting my payment, it showed application denied and it redirected me to the homepage. Now wen i enter my application again, its currently saying "Processing Payments".

Pls is anyone familiar with this? I haven't been debited though, but i just need to know what to do next.

Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Savagebanker: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
[quote author=Savagebanker post=64383703]Hello guys,

Wrote Ielts yday. Attached is my revised job description, kindly confirm if I can enter the pool under Noc 6235 Financial sales rep. I am currently a Customer relationship officer with a local bank with 3 years experience. I do customer service, funds trf & sales. Thanks [/quote

Kindly advice pls

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Uzoreen: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
Happy Sunday my people

Please, i tried making the 1040CAD with my Firstbank Master card. Now after submitting my payment, it showed application denied and it redirected me to the homepage. Now wen i enter my application again, its currently saying "Processing Payments".

Pls also on the card expiry column should the number be entered like 1220 cos its not allowing put a slash

Pls is anyone familiar with this? I haven't been debited though, but i just need to know what to do next.

Pls help o!

Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
Uzoreen:
Happy Sunday my people

Please, i tried making the 1040CAD with my Firstbank Master card.
Pls also on the card expiry column should the number be entered like 1220 cos its not allowing put a slash

Is it naira or dollar card?
Yes to 1220
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ljay17: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
[quote author=Savagebanker post=64390354][/quote]

Hi. The attached image is not a job description. At best it could be described as your Key Performance Indices - KPI. Kindly provide a list of your daily duties.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Matanna:

Force headquarters Louise Edet house.Garki. 8k

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by arbiee: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hi all,I must say this thread has been quite insightful and i have been a silent reader for a while.Thanks to all those who have been taking their precious time to answer and explain questions.God bless you all.
Here is my question;1) As the principal applicant if i do not have up to the required amount of funds for my family in my own account,can I combine the funds in my husband's account with mine thereby making it a cummulative of what is requested?
2)Must we open a joint account to that effect
3)Or can we just combine both funds and attach a letter of explanation and also an affidavit stating that i can access the funds in his account.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
Good day everyone
Has any RN/RM (diploma)gotten a positive feedback from WES?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
Uzoreen:
Happy Sunday my people

Many thanks

The same thing happened to me when l tried paying. l had to make it up to $1000USD.Give it some time it will reverse back the transaction was not successful.Check
- the amount you have in your account is it up to around $1000USD
-is there a limit amount for FirstBank Master card international transactions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
4wearegreat:

Thanks to my e-family for the words of advice and encouragement. Appreciate everyone: Aig84, sunvick, fanyeofori, Glitteringstar, sistaj, Newmum0615, 40manlappy (I created a profile using first IELTS result. CRS presently 415), Sleekchic (Congrat dear), Olha (EOR was submitted on Nov 13- Got feedback on Dec 29), Kontagious, Fuzzyman, follyzee, happytbaby, mcstan18 (Bro - we would ace IELTS on next attempt Monsha Allah, IJN i pray... Amen grin

She wont be allowed to use an expired passport
I also know an immigration officer at Ikoyi who helped with mine, i paid 28k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
arbiee:
Hi all,I must say this thread has been quite insightful and i have been a silent reader for a while.Thanks to all those who have been taking their precious time to answer and explain questions.God bless you all.
Here is my question;1) As the principal applicant if i do not have up to the required amount of funds for my family in my own account,can I combine the funds in my husband's account with mine thereby making it a cummulative of what is requested?
2)Must we open a joint account to that effect
3)Or can we just combine both funds and attach a letter of explanation and also an affidavit stating that i can access the funds in his account.

Thanks
1) Yes
2) No
3) Yes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
Julie2018:
@40manlappy please kindly check PM

Thank you

Replied
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
Raconteur14:

I am all too familiar with the bolded. It will all definitely end in praise. Sometimes, I feel like I can identify with job. Lol

It is well o! I'm hoping the kind of crash that occurred April/May last year will happen even earlier this year. Fingers crossed

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
ribaby:

I would suggest you go for a remark in your listening if you have the resources. There is still a good chance ur listening will be upgraded. It's possible that BC is overwhelmed such that only one examiner marks the script instead of 2 and this leaves room for errors. My opinion though.

Thanks for the suggestion. I was also considering that cos I was wondering why thunder had to strike at the same spot twice. Lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hiscules: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Kontagious:
The six weeks is not entirely true, though some applicants experience delays of some sort. Normally, your request should be treated within 3 to 4 weeks.

The Unilag site is actually running but the transcript page is off, if it remains off till (or after) NASU calls off their strike, try get to senate if you can, if not, send a proxy that gets things done.
proxy sef can't work now,the entire exams records floor is shutdown and dark

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tozabes: 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

It is well o! I'm hoping the kind of crash that occurred April/May last year will happen even earlier this year. Fingers crossed

Abeg they should wait for me to enter the pool first o! I'm writing IELTs in Feb...lol

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fanyeofori: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
Good day peeps. Hope we r getting enough rest?

Just tried d Unilag transcript portal now and it opened, don't know if dis translates to their chapter of NASU strike being suspended?!

A quick question to all dat ve applied with Lag. D site says u can't come to their office for transcript any longer! U mst apply online.

So from Remita main page am taken to Unilag remita page whr after entering my matric num and sm other details, it takes me to d code generated page whr my name is written as MR. coupled with my maiden name which is d name on my cert.

I want to be sure if I shd go on with d payment? Obviously, my maiden name was retrieved from d system thru my MATRIC NO. But whr d "Mr" came from? I can't xplain!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sugaro: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Obyroli:

please someone should help me out
How many years of experience do u have and ur ages( urs and spouse)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sugaro: 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
mcstan18:

Thanks for the suggestion. I was also considering that cos I was wondering why thunder had to strike at the same spot twice. Lol
lol @thunderstrikingtwice

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.