Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1293273 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ljay17: 6:21am On Jan 25, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Congratulations! @Ljay17 and @Tspice2015

Thanks @Gliterringstar. You are the real MVP Zib this thread. Can’t wait to celebrate your PPR!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tspice2015(f): 6:32am On Jan 25, 2018
Ethelia:

Congratulations. Please was it just the reference letter alone you submitted initially? Also does the company have a website, etc?

And when you say past employers, did you out your current work experience under personal history?

It was just the reference letter I submitted for my past employers initially. I claimed a total of 8 years of work experience. Yes they have websites. I’m currently not working so I didn’t have a current employer but I listed my NYSC experience under personal activities.

My spouse’s work experience of over 10 years was listed under personal activities as we couldn’t find a suitable NOC for it post ITA.

I will advice that applicants should provide secondary proof for employment you are claiming points for when submitting your application.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 6:40am On Jan 25, 2018
Tspice2015:

It was just the reference letter I submitted for my past employers initially. I claimed a total of 8 years of work experience. Yes they have websites. I’m currently not working so I didn’t have a current employer but I listed my NYSC experience under personal activities.

My spouse’s work experience of over 10 years was listed under personal activities as we couldn’t find a suitable NOC for it post ITA.

I will advice that applicants should provide secondary proof for employment you are claiming points for when submitting your application.

Okay thank you. I'll be submitting the reference letter and Payslip document. By God's grace it will be enough cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 6:42am On Jan 25, 2018
Tspice2015:

Hi. Quick question.
Can someone gain the maximum three years work experience for more than 1 NOC (falling under 0,A or B)
So for example 1 and half years as a Businesses Development Manager and another 1 and half years as say an Administrator?
Or should he just stick to one NOC and go with the 1 and half year work experience.

Please note this is the only valid work experience he has which occured in the last 10 years.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Iruosonobrugwhe: 7:25am On Jan 25, 2018
Please can a couple create different EE profiles?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 7:26am On Jan 25, 2018
Jezme:

I didn't know I was supposed to send that first. I can use the Hellofax free package abi

Yes you can

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 7:40am On Jan 25, 2018
Yes. We have already established that in subsequent posts.
Flaj:

It's only siblings that gives the 15 points, with the others you'd be required to provide proof of relationship but no ppints will be awarded
Coolangel54

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 25, 2018
Anyone writing ielts March 3 in Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 8:05am On Jan 25, 2018
There is a lot of info on the pre-ita stage but not much on the post stage. OMG the forms and required information are plenty!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Inception12: 8:09am On Jan 25, 2018
Hello People, quick question. Does the school reply to the WEs evaluation via email or they use courier
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tamad101(f): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2018
Yes am for March 3 in Lagos by God's grace @sthillz
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by revenant: 8:25am On Jan 25, 2018
Hello All,
For someone who will be activating his canny dream soon, how do one deal with payslips and bank deposit of salary? All the places I have worked, I was paid in cash. However I have employment letters and I can get references from these places.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by BlackMimir: 8:31am On Jan 25, 2018
My people, ITA has landed and I intend to submit asap.
The part that says n which province or territory does Bleep intend to reside?, can I select any province or is one expected to land in the province one chooses?
cc glitteringstar, newmum0615

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 8:38am On Jan 25, 2018
BlackMimir:
The part that says n which province or territory does Bleep intend to reside?, can I select any province or is one expected to land in the province one chooses?

Lol, as E dey hot! Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Aka2003: 8:38am On Jan 25, 2018
Bello321:

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your timeline.
But please why was the application first cancelled.
It was a PCC issue.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by chiobich: 8:43am On Jan 25, 2018
My people good morning,

ITA fell on me yesterday o. Team 449. It is a thanksgiving event.

One question please. Or two grin

I have gathered almost all my docs, going for medicals and printing statements on Monday. I want to submit latest Thursday next week. So I need to know if I can start filling out the form now. Will it allow me to input details, make necessary edits, upload the available documents I have now, and then save to return when I have all documents complete?

Other question please, If I have my work ref letter in CIC letter, will it be too much to add complimentary card of the HR manager who signed the letter? I am already adding tax card, staff ID and work mails.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 8:51am On Jan 25, 2018
Aka 2003, Tspice, Ljay (sorry I if I misspelled any name)...........congratulations to you guys on your PPR.

Congratulations to all ITA recipients.

The humor on this thread yesterday made my evening, I was just laughing and laughing like a small radio. From dancing shakitibobo to shaku shaku to plagiarism monitoring spirits.

@Newmum when you collect the shoes, I will take the left leg, you keep the right, you sha know we wear the same size.

Enjoy your day guys!

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by chiobich: 8:52am On Jan 25, 2018
Hello Ethelia,

Looks like you are already filling the post-ITA section. Can I fill in my info, make the necessary edits, upload the forms I have for now and then save to return later and upload more forms?

Thanks.

Ethelia:
There is a lot of info on the pre-ita stage but not much on the post stage. OMG the forms and required information are plenty!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 8:57am On Jan 25, 2018
Collect the right leg plix, I prefer the left one. cheesy
happytbaby:
Aka 2003, Tspice, Ljay (sorry I if I misspelled any name)...........congratulations to you guys on your PPR.

Congratulations to all ITA recipients.

The humor on this thread yesterday made my evening, I was just laughing and laughing like a small radio. From dancing shakitibobo to shaku shaku to plagiarism monitoring spirits.

@Newmum when you collect the shoes, I will take the left leg, you keep the right, you sha know we wear the same size.

Enjoy your day guys!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 9:02am On Jan 25, 2018
chiobich:
Hello Ethelia,

Looks like you are already filling the post-ITA section. Can I fill in my info, make the necessary edits, upload the forms I have for now and then save to return later and upload more forms?

Thanks.

Hi, I don't know the answer to your question yet that's why I didn't reply you initially.

If anyone knows please tell us. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ojasope1: 9:05am On Jan 25, 2018
Congratulations to all ITA & PPR faithfuls.....

Elders in the house, pls how can one tackle a situation where Employer is a one man business who wouldn't feel too good for his employee when he ask for reference letter knowing he's going to lose his staff soon, so might want to give reference, will print out of bank statement showing monthly salary payment, employment letter, salary increment letter and tax card suffice as proof of employment?

It will end in praise Bikudiratillah.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 9:07am On Jan 25, 2018
No @the bolded. It applies only to PNP applicants. You can select any province.
BlackMimir:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 9:12am On Jan 25, 2018
BlackMimir:

You don't necessarily have to reside in the province you chose pre-ITA or even on CoPR. However, if you received provincial nomination, it is expected that you reside in that province that nominated you.

See THIS LINK
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2018
chiobich:
My people good morning,

I have gathered almost all my docs, going for medicals and printing statements on Monday. I want to submit latest Thursday next week. So I need to know if I can start filling out the form now. Will it allow me to input details, make necessary edits, upload the available documents I have now, and then save to return when I have all documents complete?

Other question please, If I have my work ref letter in CIC letter, will it be too much to add complimentary card of the HR manager who signed the letter? I am already adding tax card, staff ID and work mails.

Thank you.

1. Yes.

2. Too much? No.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 25, 2018
BlackMimir:

As a Federal Skilled Worker, you can choose any province except Quebec.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 25, 2018
stonecoldcafe:
Hello all

Still checking, checking, checking...........Not sure of the right one cheesy

Cc: Newmum0615
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:27am On Jan 25, 2018
Question 1: yes to the first question, once you fill all the forms, you will have the opportunity to go to the upload section and you can still go back to the forms.

Other Question: If you want to, you can add it.

chiobich:
My people good morning,

I have gathered almost all my medicals, going for medicals and printing statements on Monday. I want to submit latest Thursday next week. So I need to know if I can start filling out the form now. Will it allow me to input details, upload the available documents I have now, and then save to return when I have all documents complete?

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by XX01(f): 9:33am On Jan 25, 2018
BlackMimir:

You can write any province and town except Quebec. My COPR has a different town from where we have finally decided to live. Once you are a PR, you can live anywhere except you are a PNP.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 9:35am On Jan 25, 2018
Still checking too o. It's quite overwhelming. @stonecoldcafe, we will arrive at something by God's grace cheesy
GlitteringStar:

Still checking, checking, checking...........Not sure of the right one cheesy

Cc: Newmum0615

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by XX01(f): 9:38am On Jan 25, 2018
Ethelia:

I think it's the reverse. There's quite a lot of info on work references, proof of funds, medical, travel history. It's voluminous to put together but straightforward. Especially as you already have the info pre ITA.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:40am On Jan 25, 2018
This Newmum0615 does not even work for her employer anymore, na NOC she dey check no wonder her moniker looks like an NOC....0615

Newmum0615:
Still checking too o. It's quite overwhelming. @stonecoldcafe, we will arrive at something by God's grace cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 9:43am On Jan 25, 2018
XX01:

I think it's the reverse. There's quite a lot of info on work references, proof of funds, medical, travel history. It's voluminous to put together but straightforward. Especially as you already have the info pre ITA.

true. but the 'voluminousness' of it is what I wasn't anticipating grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.