Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1293991 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dislat: 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
If her field of practice is industry or academia, she should go ahead and use it, but if not, she should opt evaluation with PEBC.
Good day house. pls I want to ask a question on behalf of my sister who is a pharmacist.
she has wes evaluation but because she want to practice, she should have applied for document evaluation via pebc. Now her wes evaluation is ready but pebc is not because it takes a longer time like 8wks can she open her profile with wes while she waits for pebc and when pebc comes out is it still possible to include it. Gurus and elders of the thread over to you pls[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
Threemg:

Chief calm down no one is bragging here, besides to what glory or what medal, Of course WES won't go on to evaluate ur documents without payments. I feel u r d one trying to feel like don, calm down to read what I wrote I was specific about REFERENCE NUMBER to be sent to school and not the evaluation to be done by WES, I tot we're here to help one another. Some people a just funny, It's well with u o.

Yea, we are here to learn and help each other in the right way; not teaching eachother how to beat a process/system. It’s expected that payment should be made before they send ref number. No offense Bros but if you will help/ teach me in the future, let it be the legit way only

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dislat: 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
You can claim work experience for the three if they were paid positions. They all belong to NOC 3131.
Rosheedah:

Please,somebody should help regarding this....thank you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by HiredGames(m): 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
nanaghano:
My transcript from unilag got to WES last week irrespective of the strike. I have a contact and I paid more. Now WES sent me a message on Friday that they sent photocopies of my documents to unilag. Pls how soon will unilag get them as my contact is looking out for thme but hasn't gotten them yet?
Any useful response will be appreciated thanks.

Please, help with your contact to get the Unilag Transcript. I will gladly pay more. Abeg....Abeg.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by walebaba2008(f): 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
Let's stop making a mountain out of a molehill... There is nothing illegitimate in what @Threemg has done.

As rightly mentioned by @Canadianfly, he only needs to present it as simple as it is rather than all these "PM me" things.

Please let's move on to another thing...

Godsaysyes:

Yea, we are here to learn and help each other in the right way; not teaching eachother how to beat a process/system. It’s expected that payment should be made before they send ref number. No offense Bros but if you will help/ teach me in the future, let it be the legit way only

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by chrisb2r200: 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hello all an agent offered me with a contract Job in canada. But am yet to pay, what's your take on this? Secondly is it that after 15months one can apply residential permit in canada?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Threemg: 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
walebaba2008:
Let's stop making a mountain out of a molehill... There is nothing illegitimate in what @Threemg has done.

As rightly mentioned by @Canadianfly, he only needs to present it as simple as it is rather than all these "PM me" things.

GOD bless you sir....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Adesire1: 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hello house
Pls how long does it take Wes to acknowledge the transcript being received? I tracked it and it was delivered 2days ago but they have not updated my account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 1:44am On Feb 01, 2018
Give them another 24 hours you should see an update in you portal, have you sent you school certificate WES

Adesire1:
Hello house
Pls how long does it take Wes to acknowledge the transcript being received? I tracked it and it was delivered 2days ago but they have not updated my account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tobey2ng(m): 1:50am On Feb 01, 2018
Adesire1:
Hello house
Maximum of 5days
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ronnie1984(f): 2:02am On Feb 01, 2018
[quote author=happytbaby post=64573746]Good morning,

I logged in just to respond to you. I usually just read during weekends and evenings.

I need you to answer three questions:

1. Was the biodata page missing or they missed it?
2. What was in the LOE you did?
3. Under 'review of additional documents', did the status change to 'additional documents you provided are being reviewed"

Thanks for reaching out... I still cannot explain how that bio page got missing during uploads or wasn't seen. In the loe I just explained that it was an omission because all her stamped pages where visible and so I plead that my application be reopened. Then the last mail I got was that the additional document has been updated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 4:21am On Feb 01, 2018
Threemg:

Chief calm down no one is bragging here, besides to what glory or what medal, Of course WES won't go on to evaluate ur documents without payments. I feel u r d one trying to feel like don, calm down to read what I wrote I was specific about REFERENCE NUMBER to be sent to school and not the evaluation to be done by WES, I tot we're here to help one another. Some people a just funny, It's well with u o.

Lol Oga, if you understood my post, I wrote evaluation will NOT be done in response to folks who thought it poosible or might think they could pull a fast one.

And yes, you're feeling like a don, see your posts bragging about doing the same magic with WES USA. If that's not feeling like a don, then what is it? You're making it look like there's some special secret to it by asking folks to pm you and betting money. It's not a secret. Choosing Western union generates reference number. Simple. That's all you could've written, instead of bragging about reference number.
Stop writing things and making it appear like others here no sabi.

Truth is, if people actually really read the thread, they'll see that previous folks have gone Western union route before. I mean that's how I figured your hacker story has holes. grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 4:22am On Feb 01, 2018
walebaba2008:

Thank you jare.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 4:43am On Feb 01, 2018
Newmum0615:
The thing tire me. I found this out when someone I know made a mistake by choosing Western Union instead of card payment. Bragging like report will show from nowhere without payment.

LOL! Exactly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hernyhorla: 5:04am On Feb 01, 2018
Good morning house,
Please I want to add my masters to WES.
Will I be charged? And how much will it be ?
I am adding it to increase my chances for being drawn in the entry.
Thanks all for your anticipated responses
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 7:09am On Feb 01, 2018
Yes you can. Someone mistakenly chose Western Union instead of credit card payment and it generated ref number. It's not the fact that it can be done that we discussing here. It is the fact that it is being portrayed like a 'gangster' move to circumvent the process. grin
Godsaysyes:

You get time sha. Is it even possible to get WES REF number without paying? Some people can mislead for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Adesire1: 7:41am On Feb 01, 2018
sunvick:
Give them another 24 hours you should see an update in you portal, have you sent you school certificate WES

Yes i have. Thanks for the reply.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Medal007: 7:51am On Feb 01, 2018
You guys should let the issue of generating ref no slide but come to think of it in a country like ours where NASU can go on for years holding some of us to ransom. If there is a way of getting the ref no from Wes b4 payment that should be an advantage to us, I can get that, put my school on their heels upfront, let them be the one to await wes confirmation rather than Wes sending for confirmation and no response.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bigfido: 8:31am On Feb 01, 2018
tozabes:
@bigfido please for the corporate SOA how many months did you submit? Then for the tax clearance certificate did you submit just the most recent one or for all the years you've been in operation. I know the tax clearance should be done yearly
I don't think you need to submit corporate tax clearance. Your personal tax is equally important. That was hat I submitted. For corporate account, I submitted 1 year account. I also highlighted payments from my corporate account to my personal account as monies earned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by oluphilip2008(f): 8:37am On Feb 01, 2018
Good day house. Pls I have a challenge with my WES application right now, I need your advice on how to rectify the error I have just committed.

I have done my B.Sc evaluation with WES in 2015, now my masters result is ready, but as a result of the ongoing NASU strike, a friend of mine got a connection in the school to help process the transcript and result, in a bid to take the advantage to have the contact process my transcript and statement of result with my friend's own, I gave my old reference number for the previous evaluation. I wrongly assumed that since it's just an upgrade on the same profile, the ref number will remain the same. But I was wrong. My transcript and result got sent yesterday with the old ref number. I just made payment to WES this morning and a totally different ref number was generated. Pls help with this. Thanks guys!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by flosk: 8:38am On Feb 01, 2018
bigfido:

I don't think you need to submit corporate tax clearance. Your personal tax is equally important. That was hat I submitted. For corporate account, I submitted 1 year account. I also highlighted payments from my corporate account to my personal account as monies earned.

@bigfido i want to claim 3 yrs of self employed but i am yet to pay for my personal tax for the 3 years in question. If i pay it now, will it be obvious to cic that i just made the tax payment or it doesnt matter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 8:49am On Feb 01, 2018
Hello everyone,

Please I have some questions.

1. when filling the address history in the personal section, do I fill in law school hostel address for the period I was in law school ? (also do I fill in off campus addresses for university periods)

2. Also under the address section, for travel periods, do I fill the details of hotels stayed, etc? or I shouldn't bother separating travel periods here?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Boogy: 9:42am On Feb 01, 2018
Uzoreen:
Nothing yet my sister o! Was asked by a senior wait till mid February. There will be an update. Lets be hopeful.

nah wah. I guess we have lots of us that falls under this category. AOR 21st nothing yet oo. But God will surprise us all[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dave4eva: 9:45am On Feb 01, 2018
I think you should sign into your account and from your account menu, use the "contact us" link to let them know what the error is and seek solution from them.

oluphilip2008:
Good day house. Pls I have a challenge with my WES application right now, I need your advice on how to rectify the error I have just committed.

I have done my B.Sc evaluation with WES in 2015, now my masters result is ready, but as a result of the ongoing NASU strike, a friend of mine got a connection in the school to help process the transcript and result, in a bid to take the advantage to have the contact process my transcript and statement of result with my friend's own, I gave my old reference number for the previous evaluation. I wrongly assumed that since it's just an upgrade on the same profile, the ref number will remain the same. But I was wrong. My transcript and result got sent yesterday with the old ref number. I just made payment to WES this morning and a totally different ref number was generated. Pls help with this. Thanks guys!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nazor83: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2018
Use their contact Us channel on their website and request that you want to add your masters and then call WES to speak to an agent.
Their line is always busy and sometimes you may wait for up to 10mins before somebody can talk to you but they are generally nice people and are always willing to help.

oluphilip2008:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Boogy: 9:54am On Feb 01, 2018
Julie2018 may God help us all oo. 21st of jan, nothing yet oo but i believe Something will surface soon.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by oluphilip2008(f): 10:07am On Feb 01, 2018
Thanks a lot @Dave4eva and @Nazor83. I'll do just that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 10:35am On Feb 01, 2018
Medal007:
You guys should let the issue of generating ref no slide but come to think of it in a country like ours where NASU can go on for years holding some of us to ransom. If there is a way of getting the ref no from Wes b4 payment that should be an advantage to us, I can get that, put my school on their heels upfront, let them be the one to await wes confirmation rather than Wes sending for confirmation and no response.

You don't even get it. Wes will NOT even accept your transcript until payment is made. Meaning nothing will happen, not even verification request will be sent to your school. So you are in the same boat as someone paying with card. The only difference is you have a ref number.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by KayVann: 10:42am On Feb 01, 2018
I was also asked to provide tax clearance for my business for which I had not remitted tax, I payed for the 3 years on the same day after an ADR was requested for, i have my gotten my ppr. So to answer your question, I don't think it matters as long as you can provide your TCC.
flosk:

i want to claim 3 yrs of self employed but i am yet to pay for my personal tax for the 3 years in question. If i pay it now, will it be obvious to cic that i just made the tax payment or it doesnt matter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 11:23am On Feb 01, 2018
How is work going guys?

I would like to know if one's age is locked in after receiving ITA. For instance, my B-Day is in April, if I receive ITA and do not accept before that day, will I loose 5 marks or my score would remain same because I have received ITA though yet to accept it?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tozabes: 11:34am On Feb 01, 2018
Ok....thank you very much

bigfido:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tozabes: 11:44am On Feb 01, 2018
You will not be penalised for losing points for birthday after ITA

DadR:
How is work going guys?

I would like to know if one's age is locked in after receiving ITA. For instance, my B-Day is in April, if I receive ITA and do not accept before that day, will I loose 5 marks or my score would remain same because I have received ITA though yet to accept it?

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.