Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,034 members, 7,814,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1293562 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 11:45am On Feb 01, 2018
If you received ITA before your birthday, then you have nothing to worry about. Age is locked when you receive ITA

DadR:
How is work going guys?

I would like to know if one's age is locked in after receiving ITA. For instance, my B-Day is in April, if I receive ITA and do not accept before that day, will I loose 5 marks or my score would remain same because I have received ITA though yet to accept it?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Julie2018: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2018
Amen o
Boogy:
Julie2018 may God help us all oo. 21st of jan, nothing yet oo but i believe Something will surface soon.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2018
Ethelia:
Hello everyone,

Please I have some questions.

1. when filling the address history in the personal section, do I fill in law school hostel address for the period I was in law school ? (also do I fill in off campus addresses for university periods)

2. Also under the address section, for travel periods, do I fill the details of hotels stayed, etc? or I shouldn't bother separating travel periods here?

Thanks

Please any help with these?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2018
Cool, thanks guys...

sunvick:
If you received ITA before your birthday, then you have nothing to worry about. Age is locked when you receive ITA

tozabes:
You will not be penalised for losing points for birthday after ITA

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by flosk: 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
KayVann:
I was also asked to provide tax clearance for my business for which I had not remitted tax, I payed for the 3 years on the same day after an ADR was requested for, i have my gotten my ppr. So to answer your question, I don't think it matters as long as you can provide your TCC.

Thanks. Please i also use my personal account for the inflows from my customers. Do you think this can suffice or will it pose a problem?

I use a business name for my cac not limited liability company
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
My people, if I indicated that there was no ECA done for hubby's degrees, biko why am I getting a placeholder to upload the degrees? I did not claim points for it. Can I go back and remove details of his education from his profile or provide an LOE why I can't provide it (MBA cert has not been collected from Unilag)? Hope there won't be an issue?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by xtosync: 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
Before.
All is on pause now until the strike is called off.
stonecoldcafe:

Hi. Did you get this done during this NASU strike era or before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
Just upload the degrees

Newmum0615:
My people, if I indicated that there was no ECA done for hubby's degrees, biko why am I getting a placeholder to upload the degrees? I did not claim points for it. Can I go back and remove details of his education from his profile? Hope there won't be an issue?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
I can't get the MBA cert. He hasn't collected it. Only the BSc is available. I thought since I didn't get ECA for it, they wont ask for the docs. Should I just upload the BSc. and explain with an LOE, the reason I didnt upload the Msc. I already indicated that no degree has been awarded in that section?
happytbaby:
Just upload the degrees

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Favoredme: 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
You're getting a placeholder because you indicated he has an educational degree. If you have the certificate, just scan and upload. In my opinion, since you're not claiming points for it, you can as well remove it.

Newmum0615:
My people, if I indicated that there was no ECA done for hubby's degrees, biko why am I getting a placeholder to upload the degrees? I did not claim points for it. Can I go back and remove details of his education from his profile? Hope there won't be an issue?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
Does he have a statement of result or 'to whom it may concern'? If not, remove the MBA e and upload the on the profile and upload the BSc

Newmum0615:
I can't get the MBA cert. He hasn't collected it. Only the BSc is available. I thought since I didn't get ECA for it, they wont ask for the docs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by xtosync: 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
You have similar interest in documents for self employed like I do. What is your AOR and current status? I am sitting at NA2 now since November.

flosk:

Thanks. Please i also use my personal account for the inflows from my customers. Do you think this can suffice or will it pose a problem?

I use a business name for my cac not limited liability company
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hiscules: 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hi all, WES provided me with a due date of completion for 21st of this month. Its looks quire far off to me.does anyone have an idea on how I can hasten them up on the completed evaluation report?

I hear they sometimes provide reports earlier?? Is that a function of how well one follows up or sheer chance?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
He only has statement of result for BSc. Senate hasn't sat to approve issuance of certs for the MBA. Can I just do an LOE and attach with the Bsc results explaining why I can't upload the MBA cert. I already indicated "In good standing but no degree awarded" under his profile initially.
happytbaby:
Does he have a statement of result or 'to whom it may concern'? If not, remove the MBA e and upload the on the profile and upload the BSc

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
:

hiscules:
Hi all, WES provided me with a due date of completion for 21st of this month. Its looks quire far off to me.does anyone have an idea on how I can hasten them up on the completed evaluation report?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
Newmum0615:
He only has statement of result for BSc. Senate hasn't sat to approve issuance of certs for the MBA. Can I just do an LOE and attach with the Bsc results explaining why I can't upload the MBA cert. I already indicated "In good standing but no degree awarded" under his profile initially.

Since you indicated in good standing but no degree awarded, I think you should upload the BSc but do not need an LOE. However, to make you feel more comfortable, you may do the LOE.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
When newmum0615 begin to ask question...then some of us are in trouble...lol
Welldone ma.

Newmum0615:
My people, if I indicated that there was no ECA done for hubby's degrees, biko why am I getting a placeholder to upload the degrees? I did not claim points for it. Can I go back and remove details of his education from his profile or provide an LOE why I can't provide it (MBA cert has not been collected from Unilag)? Hope there won't be an issue?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hiscules: 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
ysteph:
When newmum0615 begin to ask question...then some of us are in trouble...lol
Welldone ma.

in this journey, no one has got it all together...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lol. Una never see anything. No man is an island o. CIC does not know NL monikers. Better to ask than to worry later. Some people dey ask via PM. grin
hiscules:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
of course...i know.

hiscules:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Newmum0615:
Lol. Una never see anything. No man is an island o. CIC does not know NL monikers. Better to ask than to worry later. Some people dey ask via PM. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
If it is a foreign degreee, your ECA should be ready within a week. But if it is Nigerian degree, it might take some time just be patient.

hiscules:

I hear they sometimes provide reports earlier?? Is that a function of how well one follows up or sheer chance?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by talk2jt(f): 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hi Guys,

What is happening to CIC? The crs draw scores are not going down like early 2017. I'm at 427 and I'll be 422 end of February. I don't even understand what OINP is doing, this their new system of NOI is just somehow. I must to land in Canada this year o...Holding on tight. Okay bye. Just needed to rant a bit.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by olajide21: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
talk2jt:
Hi Guys,

What is happening to CIC? The crs draw scores are not going down like early 2017. I'm at 427 and I'll be 422 end of February. I don't even understand what OINP is doing, this their new system of NOI is just somehow. I must to land in Canada this year o...Holding on tight. Okay bye. Just needed to rant a bit.

Your rant is hereby acknowledged......
Don't worry, it shall come below CRS 422 insha Allah. Better begin gathering your documents and submit your application 1 week post ITA. An early submission is good.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
Our IELTS result should be out today/tomorrow for those of us that did wrote on the 20th of January however as we speak the british council site seems to have crashed.

https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/CheckResults.aspx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by talk2jt(f): 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
Thanks man!

olajide21:

Your rant is hereby acknowledged......
Don't worry, it shall come below CRS 422 insha Allah. Better begin gathering your documents and submit your application 1 week post ITA. An early submission is good.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
hiscules:

I think its sheer luck. just pray such luck falls on you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tomiccell: 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
Crash ke! It is down for maintenance.

Guitarlife:
Our IELTS result should be out today/tomorrow for those of us that did wrote on the 20th of January however as we speak the british council site seems to have crashed.

https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/CheckResults.aspx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
Tomiccell:
Crash ke! It is down for maintenance.

lol! but which kain maintenance be that abi dem dey upload our result ? I dey very tensed o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
talk2jt:
Hi Guys,

Lets wait for the next couple of draws, it should tell us how soon to expect draws to fall to 427 and below but mehn, the rate at which people are entering EE pool with high score ehn, its quite scary.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by talk2jt(f): 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
I know right. If I get NOI from OINP, I'll just go for it.

Godsaysyes:

Lets wait for the next couple of draws, it should tell us how soon to expect draws to fall to 427 and below but mehn, the rate at which people are entering EE pool with high score ehn, its quite scary.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
Best of luck to everyone that's expecting IELTS result tomorrow. Byforce byfire, we will get to our promise land IJN.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.