Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1293973 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bigfido: 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
Aig84:
ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!!!! Congrats big man, super happy for you.

ALF MAN!!!! Thank you man.. waiting for yours too o!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bigfido: 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
@kontagious @40manlappy @happytbaby thank you very much guys. i truly appreciate your messages

to everyone too, persevere. The joy at the finish line is mind blowing!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by adedoyen: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Read this.
I Pm'd you, please reply. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Walegy: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
You can go ahead and pay, it will automatically generate your Reference Number immediately payment is received and confirmed
pepe1:

Good day senior.

Pls which trick did you apply. I am doing my application to WES and it has taken me to payment option without giving me a reference number.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Threemg: 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
pepe1:

Good day senior.

Pls which trick did you apply. I am doing my application to WES and it has taken me to payment option without giving me a reference number.
Like the Poster above me said, pay your money and the reference number will be generated but if your money is not available yet and u want to get the reference number such that you can begin the process with ur school (Polytechnic I guess) since NASU is on strike then u can send PM I'll show u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by adesunloye11(m): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
Great info akokite I just applied for my transcript too kindly link me up with your contact thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Funmitex: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hi everybody, I have some questions on immigration to Canada through express entry.
1. I have OND of 2yrs duration, HND of 2yrs duration and Bsc through Direct entry of 2yrs duration. does this qualify me for Canadian degree of minimum of three yrs duration in the CRA?
2. My birth date in my passport is different from the one in my birth certificate. what do I do?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by adesunloye11(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
nanaghano:
My transcript from unilag got to WES last week irrespective of the strike. I have a contact and I paid more. Now WES sent me a message on Friday that they sent photocopies of my documents to unilag. Pls how soon will unilag get them as my contact is looking out for thme but hasn't gotten them yet?
Any useful response will be appreciated thanks.
Kindly link me up with your contact greatest akokite I just applied for mine too. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ojasope1: 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
Threemg:

Lolls. No ma, that's the same argument a guy brought up with me until I showed him d trick. Almost chop his money cos he's the betting type. FYI I just sent my transcript to WES and I paid like a month after when I knew my School already sent it

Pls oooo show us the trick
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
jholarharde:
@bigfido I don't know ur story bt from d way everyone has been congratulating u i guessed it is a long one. congratulation.
pls can anybody share the link to page0. thanks

You are on page 228 .Page 0 shouldn't be too hard to trace. All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 6:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
Threemg:

Like the Poster above me said, pay your money and the reference number will be generated but if [s]your money is not available yet and u want to get the reference number such that you can begin the process with ur school (Polytechnic I guess) since NASU is on strike then u can send PM I'll show u[/s]
So when will payment be made, after the evaluation? But this is wrong. Why can't we write IELTS and pay after?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
sweetrie:
So when will payment be made, after the evaluation? But this is wrong. Why can't we write IELTS and pay after?

My sister some things I read here ehn, I'll just be tired..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by koonlay5: 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
Or pay fees after getting COPR. Let's follow the right way so we do not paint Nigeria and Nigerians in a negative light.

sweetrie:

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by popz: 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
my brother, the unilag contact will be appreciated, my transcript has been hanging for over 2 months. please assist a fellow akokite with the contact.
Inception12:
I feel your pain, this verification thing of WES isn't just annoying. After struggling with getting a transcript, you then have to pray that the Univ gets and then acts on the WES verification request. To make matters worse, WES claims to send emails but these universities never get them it seems. And apparently, verification is only required for African universities.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
koonlay5:
Or pay fees after getting COPR. Let's follow the right way so we do not paint Nigeria and Nigerians in a negative light.

Very very soon, Western world will have a special process for us since we Excel in shortcuts. Imagine WES says you pay before you can even get an account. Medical council evaluation does that. You register and pay before your account is fully registered for you
bbaby84:

My sister some things I read here ehn, I'll just be tired..

I just say make I talk because the thing to touch me. It is well

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pepe1: 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
Threemg:

Like the Poster above me said, pay your money and the reference number will be generated but if your money is not available yet and u want to get the reference number such that you can begin the process with ur school (Polytechnic I guess) since NASU is on strike then u can send PM I'll show u

Ok thanks.

Happy birthday to you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
What is going on here? @Threemg, please stop leading people on here. Have we started encouraging shortcuts here? Why can't you just pay for your evaluation once and for all or wait till you have the funds. If you are already struggling with WES payment, will you also cut corners for POF too? Please do not start creating problems for people who want to do the right thing? It's not like WES will even give you a report without paying your fees. Na beg I dey beg o.
Ojasope1:

Pls oooo show us the trick

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ethelia:

yes. you risk having your student visa refused. applying for pr shows the officer you intend to remain in Canada. they might feel that if your pr application is refused and you are granted a student visa you might be willing to remain illegally. #my2cents

Hello, this response you gave here is not true. CIC allows dual intent and nothing is wrong with it, he will beassessed independently. He can read up with website to ascertain what I just wrote here. Regards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ddymples: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
I just weak.

U are requesting for a service, why not make the payment and move to other things that matter.

Newmum0615:
What is going on here? @Threemg, please stop leading people on here. Have we started encouraging shortcuts here? Why can't you just pay for your evaluation once and for all or wait till you have the funds. If you are already struggling with WES payment, will you also cut corners for POF too? Please do not start creating problems for people who want to do the right thing? It's not like WES will even give you a report without paying your fees. Na beg I dey beg o.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
Rosheedah:
Good morning y’all.Welldone guys! Pls I need help. I’m a Pharmacist here in naija but from what I’ve read,is it possible to claim internship, NYSC and community practice as work experience(s)??
I asked because my internship was in an hospital, NYSC was in a college of health as a lecturer and now post-nysc, I work in a community pharmacy(over a year experience). The hospital and community practice(s) are similar in job description but the NYSC is different .....so can I use the three? And if Yes,pls for that NYSC, will my certificate suffice or I need to go to my PPA for reference letter?

Pls help me.....thanks in advance...

If your job description for the 3 matches any in NOC O A or B then u can use them. People here have talked about combining NOCs. As for the second question, yes you will need a reference letter from your PPA. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
Y'all are making Threemg feel like a don that beat the system. There's no genius to it. His special method na to choose Western Union instead of Credit card. And your ref number will generate but nothing happens on your WES account till you make that payment. Basically, you can run off with the ref number to your school but wWES will not accept that transcript until they receive your payment.

This one he's saying "PM me" like a WES insider abi hacker lol.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
The thing tire me. I found this out when someone I know made a mistake by choosing Western Union instead of card payment. Bragging like report will show from nowhere without payment.
Canadianfly:
Y'all are making Threemg feel like a don that beat the system. There's no genius to it. His special method na to choose Western Union instead of Credit card. And your ref number will generate but nothing happens on your WES account till you make that payment. Basically, you can run off with the ref number to your school but wWES will not accept that transcript until they receive your payment.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tozabes: 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
@bigfido please for the corporate SOA how many months did you submit? Then for the tax clearance certificate did you submit just the most recent one or for all the years you've been in operation. I know the tax clearance should be done yearly
bigfido:

personal for POF, corporate for proof of employment
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mercyni: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hi...NLders more grease to the elbow of d gurus in d house...our effort will yield a sucessful outcome in d new year ijn...pls i need d ogas to enlighten a brother in d house. ..
1.If am applying for fsw,is it compulsory for my wife to write ielts too being my dependant?
2...i dont have up to the stipulated amount in my account as regard ressetlement fee...is their any other way to show pof .?
3...do i need to show pof bf/after EOI or after i might av gotten ITA ?
Kindly assit a brother...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Abbylee: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
Newmum0615:

You get time sha. Is it even possible to get WES REF number without paying? Some people can mislead for Africa.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Threemg: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
Newmum0615:
I'm not misleading anybody it's what I'm 100% certain, I paid for my WES a day before they received my document. Not only WES Canada, WES US.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
Threemg:

I'm not misleading anybody it's what I'm 100% certain, I paid for my WES a day before they received my document. Not only WES Canada, WES US.

To what end now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Threemg: 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
sweetrie:

What you don't know you don't know, don't cross out what's proven, if u r in doubt send me a username that is already in progress with WES and he or she will get the reference code without payment. I verified my WES document with Canad5and USA, infact that of USA I made payment after I traked my transcript position to be @ Frankfurt. Don't argue what you don't know
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
[They just changed that process. They used to assign a reference number when you create your account. I was surprised when I helped someone pay recently and he didnt have a number yet. I kept insisting that he should cross check.

I guess some people might have been creating accounts and sending documemts prior to payment. That must have been unecessary work for them; receiving and sorting mails from people who have not paid for the service.

quote author=Godsaysyes post=64677288]

You get time sha. Is it even possible to get WES REF number without paying? Some people can mislead for Africa. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Threemg: 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
Canadianfly:

Chief calm down no one is bragging here, besides to what glory or what medal, Of course WES won't go on to evaluate ur documents without payments. I feel u r d one trying to feel like don, calm down to read what I wrote I was specific about REFERENCE NUMBER to be sent to school and not the evaluation to be done by WES, I tot we're here to help one another. Some people a just funny, It's well with u o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Threemg: 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
Godsaysyes:

You get time sha. Is it even possible to get WES REF number without paying? Some people can mislead for Africa.
SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.