Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1295494 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 7:53am On Feb 12, 2018
nestkojex:
Good morning dear house.
I have been having issues login in into the Express profile for over one week. it keeps bringing the following error:

Error 1: Your Username may be missing, invalid or incomplete.
Error 2: Your Password may be missing, invalid or incomplete.

is this a general problem? i would really appreciate your response. Thanks

I don't think its a general problem because I logged into my account yesterday and this morning without any issue.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 8:10am On Feb 12, 2018
Good approach. I am gunning for your success. Please let us know how it turns out.

hifyty:

Again i appreciate all your prayers and advice.. Thank you delta 007, we will wait for the Procedural Fairness Letter and will respond accordingly. Someone on the thread also recommended taking out insurance to cover the Costs as part of mitigation. i think we can afford it. If anyone can recommend a lawyer who can help with our case as soon as we get the PFL. we dont mind too.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eraytee: 8:31am On Feb 12, 2018
Bello321:

You can get your medicals done in any Country. I confirmed this from CIC.

Thanks for your response, I know you can have medical done in any country, my question is can i do my in country of residence (Cyprus) while my wife and baby do theirs in Nigeria? Bear in mind as I said earlier my family is in Nigeria but i’ll be applying from Cyprus. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jelmusboy(m): 8:48am On Feb 12, 2018
Your wife and baby will do theirs in Nigeria while you will do for both Nigeria and Cyprus. Or you never lived in Nigeria for 6 months since you clock 18years of age?

Eraytee:

Thanks for your response, I know you can have medical done in any country, my question is can i do my in country of residence (Cyprus) while my wife and baby do theirs in Nigeria? Bear in mind as I said earlier my family is in Nigeria but i’ll be applying from Cyprus. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 8:49am On Feb 12, 2018
Medicals?
jelmusboy:
Your wife and baby will do theirs in Nigeria while you will do for both Nigeria and Cyprus. Or you never lived in Nigeria for 6 months since you clock 18years of age?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dunasy(f): 8:51am On Feb 12, 2018
Yinkaolu:
Good day great people

Had my IELTS RESULTS LSRW 7.5 7.5 7.O 7.0
National Diploma in Agricultural Technology from FCA Ibadan
BSC AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS UI with four years work experience as Technical Sales Representative and Sales Manager
Wify hasn't done IELTS but also a graduate of UI with self employment as Business Manager

Can someone help with the calculations as each time I do its always below 400

More so, what's the lowest best possible score for an applicant in IELTS that will be considered for the process

Thanks so much
Also, I will appreciate if anyone can also help me with the NOC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 8:51am On Feb 12, 2018
Eraytee:

I believe you can do your medicals in Cyprus while your wife and child do their medicals in Nigeria.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:16am On Feb 12, 2018
Yes, you can do that. She should let them know that she is not the primary applicant.

Eraytee:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smileymum: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2018
Enter number in eAPR ke? I didn't see anywhere to type any number o. I only attached the medical upfront form in the placeholder provided? Have I goofed?
E gbami o.
happytbaby:
Yes, you can do that. Each one has a number that you will enter in the EAPR. She should let them know that she is not the primary applicant.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gogedda: 9:30am On Feb 12, 2018
Eraytee:
hello everyone, please I need clarification from you guys on this issue. Am currently a PhD student in Cyprus, my wife and a baby are in Nigeria, please for medicals; do we have to do medicals in same place considering the location difference? or I have to travel down to Nigeria to get it done? thanks in anticipation for your responses.

Hmm, this your name sounds like my friend that we both did Msc in Geology in UI. Infact I am having a feeling you are the one. Iol.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Uzoreen: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2018
U have power o! Cant u smell the sarcasm from where u are.

Oga/Madam "smellingthing", pls this thread has its simple use. If u know u dont need any direction or suggestions pls look for another thread to vent ur depression. We need positive vibes only here pls.

Thank you.

Ethelia:

but how does that now affect the choice between PR and Student visa? both still land one in Canada where you need to work your way back up to the top. The only difference is that with one you have permanent status and with the other student status with its various limitations. I really haven't heard of anyone getting depressed in Canada o

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2018
Calm down ooooo, Iya! I think the number was used for something, I may not be remembering correctly o

smileymum:
Enter number in eAPR ke? I didn't see anywhere to type any number o. I only attached the medical upfront form in the placeholder provided? Have I goofed?
E gbami o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2018
Uzoreen:
U have power o! Cant u smell the sarcasm from where u are.

Oga/Madam "smellingthing", pls this thread has its simple use. If u know u dont need any direction or suggestions pls look for another thread to vent ur depression. We need positive vibes only here pls.

Thank you.

Lol only he knows his intentions. I actually thought he was someone needing help until I made the mistake of clicking the moniker to see his profile (warning, don't do it), thats when I knew I had entered one chance with my replies cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smileymum: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2018
Please help me remember o. Make I activate CSE if need be.
happytbaby:
Calm down ooooo, Iya! I think the number was used for something, I may not be remembering correctly o

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by snoop1(m): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2018
I have payed for the IELTS exam as i wait for NASU to call of their strike to send transcript. i want to start preparing for my POF from now. I want to talk to my account officer about how to make my POF up to requirements, Please can someone advice me what is actually required so i dont fumble. Thanks...(very urgent)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dedalove: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2018
Thanks @caon. You just settled my worries Have a splendid day.

caon:
it is 2 or more certificate,diploma.d one semester doesn't matter.your bachelor degree is more than 3 years
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dedalove: 10:28am On Feb 12, 2018
@happytbaby thanks for your response. I appreciate everyone for clarifying my doubts. Una do well.

happytbaby:
It qualifies as two certificates since you already have a 4-year degree in addition to the diploma.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2018
nestkojex:
Good morning dear house.
I have been having issues login in into the Express profile for over one week. it keeps bringing the following error:

Error 1: Your Username may be missing, invalid or incomplete.
Error 2: Your Password may be missing, invalid or incomplete.

is this a general problem? i would really appreciate your response. Thanks

Either your username or your password is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 12, 2018
Kmgb:

He already did that cos they had refunded his fees immediately. He stands @ 442,I really hope he'll get ITA before his birthday last day of march. Thanks once again

Okay. I wish him the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eraytee: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2018
gogedda:

Hmm, this your name sounds like my friend that we both did Msc in Geology in UI. Infact I am having a feeling you are the one. Iol.

lols probably i might be the one ooo, the class rep of petroleum geology/sedimentology option back in UI. pls send me a dm grin small world i cant even guess who u are. nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eraytee: 10:58am On Feb 12, 2018
jelmusboy:

i doubt the bold, while would I have to do from both countries? as for your question I left naija 6months ago.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jelmusboy(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2018
My bad. Thought PCC

Newmum0615:
Medicals?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 11:11am On Feb 12, 2018
He is mistaken. He is replying in relation to PCC I guess.
Eraytee:

i doubt the bold, while would I have to do from both countries? as for your question I left naija 6months ago.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Talkingboy: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2018
can somebody beg NASU please?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mmanwanyi: 11:23am On Feb 12, 2018
Please can you help me out with the contact I need to reach her. I applied since November and I am yet to get a response
jergins:
Dear eximtrade,
It all depend, I did mine for Masters, but i guess its same process.
The first process of transcript request is done and made online, visit unilag pgs site for how to. after making the process you are expected to wait for 6 weeks max then if you dont get any response you can visit the Records. However, I have noticed from my own experience for a faster response after doing the payment, just try and get a contact in records to follow up with. that should make it faster, after ur transcript has been sent and WES sent back your verification, then u may contact Mrs Olaniyan.

I have sent the no to your email.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by linuslynx: 11:24am On Feb 12, 2018
I don't remember inputing any upfront medical number any where, didn't see any place for that. I just basically scanned the forms and uploaded in the placeholders. Abeg @Newmum0615 @Glitteringstar and others with the knowledge pls clarify.

smileymum:
E gbami o.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2018
linuslynx:
I don't remember inputing any upfront medical number any where, didn't see any place for that. I just basically scanned the forms and uploaded in the placeholders.

Same here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2018
I have been reading about the medical inadmissibility since you posted this and i have a bit of good news for you. CIC is working on alot of Changes to Canada’s medical inadmissibility rules... So dont loose hope, stay positive while you continue to get whatever help you can in the meantime. There is a guy on Twitter Yinka Ogunnubi whose son had the same condition, he once shared some tips and how he was able to help his son recover.. You can follow him as well and chat him up... at yinkanubi

hifyty:

Thank you guys for your input. My wife and I are already adjusting to the realities of a possible denial. we are trusting in GOD and just wanted to give it our best shot. She started Speech therapy and Behavioural Therapy and She has improved a lot. As for trying other Countries, we are weighing all our options too

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 11:42am On Feb 12, 2018
I didn't see anywhere to input number. Just uploaded the forms.
linuslynx:
I don't remember inputing any upfront medical number any where, didn't see any place for that. I just basically scanned the forms and uploaded in the placeholders. Abeg @Newmum0615 @Glitteringstar and others with the knowledge pls clarify.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 11:44am On Feb 12, 2018
I will modify that comment now. I really can not be sure so there is no point making people panic.

linuslynx:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
Just go to bank and raise a draft of 15k and take to their office and you will be giving form to fill and submit.
Goodluck to you

bularvz:

Thanks, I am in the process of it but don't know if I am to pay into the same account number.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Olabestonic001(m): 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
Cannygirl:
Hello good people. Please I'm a silent reader and I appreciate all the input. I have written IELTS LRWS 887.57.5 ECA will be out this week.
I have some clarifications to make as regards my CRS scores and POF

I'm currently on 412 but was told I may have calculated wrongly. I'm married, 29years, BSc, 5years experience (in 3 different jobs; Public Relations, Administrative Officer & Customer Service). No family or ties with Canada

Seniors please kindly help with calculation and what NOC can I claim seeing that my PR and admin jobs are from 8years ago

For POF, I want to use my spouse's account. He has some funds in it but got a loan to the tune of our needed POF for just a month and we intend to plunge it into Treasury Bills for 180days, get the certificate, particulate the funds and return loan.

Please, is this advisable, has anyone done TB without the money being there for the entire number of days?

Kindly help a sister. Many thanks

It's a dicey one. First, that your scores shows that your hubby ain't got no ECA evaluation or IELTS; let his try the two to boost you to around 430+. Alternatively, you can look towards PNP for redemption; your years of experiences, age and IELTS will give you an unusual advantage. Nova Scotia, PEI or even Ontario will want to have you. Also, Alberta can find something for folks if they open their EE routes.

On the POF, be wary of not having the liquid at your 'finger tips'; safety is paramount in this pursuit. Why throw away one's chance. I will advice you have the money for long. It will be to your own advantage.

As one great guy used to say it here: It will end in Praise.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.