Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1294845 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sistaj: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
Saintp:

I am actually not going to get any unusual huge lodgement, it is still the same 2m, 3m my account has been receiving before now. However what worries me is that is that the funds have not stayed steadily in the account for 6 months.
Put into consideration that if you get a letter in the exact Cic format all your worries won't matter because the letter will only state your average balance for the six months period and if it is enough for your proof of funds then no wahala

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by oluphilip2008(f): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
Good evening my people. Our able seniors in the house, pls I'm in a situation that is not in anyway clear to me right now. It has to do with dependent children's eligible age.
I have a step daughter who's 23yrs old, a fresh university graduate, waiting to go for NYSC soon. Now my dilemma; I understand that she doesn't qualify to be included in our application as the age limit for a dependent child is set at 22 by CIC, now my concern is do we put her name any where on the application? If we do, is she going to do medicals and PCC? Is the POF supposed to cover her considering that she's not a dependant? NB: I have put in for student visa application before and she was listed as dependent child(2013), though the visa application was denied. Pls my people, help me torchlight the matter. Thanks in anticipation of your responses
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Dear all, please who can give me the information on where to get a translator preferably on the Island (Lagos). I need to translate a document as per CIC guideline.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
Good evening everyone,

Please if my POF is 4.5M and I got a deposit of 500k about 4 months before submitting my application, do I need to do LOE for it or that is not considered a bulk deposit?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
stonecoldcafe:
Dear all, please who can give me the information on where to get a translator preferably on the Island (Lagos). I need to translate a document as per CIC guideline.

Thank you

Language?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Chester2018: 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
Godsaysyes:

All visa refusals should be stated. the year of rejection will serve if she cant remember any other info. So Dubai also refuse people visa? na wa sha ooo.

What of in a situation i have a uk visa refusal like 11 years ago and i was later granted a uk visa after some years.Just that i can not remember/have any details as per the refusal(not sure of year,month,reason for refusal and all).

P.S I have submitted my application without stating the refusal.Please advice.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
sthillz:

Language?

Document to be translated. Language translation. Document is not in English or French.

"Translation of documents

If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with a copy of the original document as well as a version translated by a certified translator.

If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with:

the English or French translation; and
an affidavit from the person who completed the translations; and
a certified photocopy of the original document.
The instruction guide for Express Entry candidates and applicants explains how to meet these requirements."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kmgb: 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
Chester2018:

What of in a situation i have a uk visa refusal like 11 years ago and i was later granted a uk visa after some years.Just that i can not remember/have any details as per the refusal(not sure of year,month,reason for refusal and all).

Were u above 18 then?if so 11 years is out of the scope,u don't need to mention it IMO

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mrsJustveryOkay: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Can you calm down and answer the following question:
- which language is the document written in?
- which language do you want to translate to?

Answer to those two would guide people in helping you out.

Pele.... as your body dey hawt!

stonecoldcafe:

Document to be translated. Language translation. Document is not in English or French.

If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with a copy of the original document as well as a version translated by a certified translator.

If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with:

The instruction guide for Express Entry candidates and applicants explains how to meet these requirements."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by anaxagoras: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hello great people ..
Is 500k deposit considered lump sum? Any need for affidavit ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
smslive2:
I have been reading about the medical inadmissibility since you posted this and i have a bit of good news for you. CIC is working on alot of Changes to Canada’s medical inadmissibility rules... So dont loose hope, stay positive while you continue to get whatever help you can in the meantime. There is a guy on Twitter Yinka Ogunnubi whose son had the same condition, he once shared some tips and how he was able to help his son recover.. You can follow him as well and chat him up... at yinkanubi

What a breathe of fresh air. I'm personally happy to read this on behalf of op. God bless this wonderful platform we have here

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
mrsJustveryOkay:
Can you calm down and answer the following question:
- which language is the document written in?
- which language do you want to translate to?

Answer to those two would guide people in helping you out.

Pele.... as your body dey hawt!

My body nor hot o! Person say "language?" naim I say make i break am down explain well. Lolz

Document in Latin
Need it translated to English.

Na certificate. Although the school has a service where they translate to English in addition to the original certificate. I hv the English translation frm d school but I'm just wanting to play safe as per CIC guideline and have it translated by an independent language translator.

Am I right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by IykeD(m): 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
Kontagious:
Op mentioned EOR not AOR.

Oh my bad..sorry. I guess it's time to get this damn glasses.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
Lol

IykeD:

Oh my bad..sorry. I guess it's time to get this damn glasses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by soulpiano23(m): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
I need advice from you. Planning to do WES but which address should be sent? The proposed university in USA or my address.
Kindly reach me on whatsapp 08037223505

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ramj: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2018

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jelmusboy(m): 12:11am On Feb 13, 2018
Is like you don miss road

soulpiano23:
I need advice from you. Planning to do WES but which address should be sent? The proposed university in USA or my address.
Kindly reach me on whatsapp 08037223505

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Cakay: 12:43am On Feb 13, 2018
I pray God will remember everyone. Very soon we shall celebrate

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nestkojex(m): 5:03am On Feb 13, 2018
Thanks. The password and usename was correct. Maybe it was a problem with their system some kind of malfunction.
i eventually created another profile with the same details and it was accepted. So that means, the previous profile was somehow deleted if not i should not have been able to create another one with exactly the same details just after one week of creating the first.

Thanks.
GlitteringStar:

Either your username or your password is wrong.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nestkojex(m): 5:03am On Feb 13, 2018
Thanks. The password and usename was correct. Maybe it was a problem with their system some kind of malfunction.
i eventually created another profile with the same details and it was accepted. So that means, the previous profile was somehow deleted if not i should not have been able to create another one with exactly the same details just after one week of creating the first.

Thanks.
Ethelia:

I don't think its a general problem because I logged into my account yesterday and this morning without any issue.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 6:18am On Feb 13, 2018
Ahn ahn. Chill naa. The person is asking what language the document you want to translate is in. And you are posting epistle. As e dey hot you ehn grin
stonecoldcafe:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MsLane: 6:22am On Feb 13, 2018
Hello House,

My husband has missed his IELTS test twice.
The traffic on Saturday due to road blocks made him miss his test in Abeokuta.
He was told to go to their Ikoyi office.
Any probability of a change?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 8:00am On Feb 13, 2018
Newmum0615:
Ahn ahn. Chill naa. The person is asking what language the document you want to translate is in. And you are posting epistle. As e dey hot you ehn grin

I guess I didn't understand the context so I went on to copy and paste for clarity. Lol

Biko who don translate document for Lagos. Naim I dey so. Good morning all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 13, 2018
MsLane:
Hello House,

My husband has missed his IELTS test twice.
The traffic on Saturday due to road blocks made him miss his test in Abeokuta.
He was told to go to their Ikoyi office.
Any probability of a change?

Oh no!

So sorry but I doubt they will let him register for another one for free but anything can happen, best to register for the nearest date asap.

I know someone who missed theirs too but British council said nothing they can do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 13, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

I guess I didn't understand the context so I went on to copy and paste for clarity. Lol

Biko who don translate document for Lagos. Naim I dey so. Good morning all

Google "certified lagos translator"

I believe translators and interpreters have an association in Nigeria with a Lagos chapter.. All the best!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 13, 2018
This is what I got as well. I’m hoping it’s enough.

BlackMimir:
My pipu, I greet una.
I requested a bank reference letter from GTB stating what I wanted but when it was sent to me, it didn't contain average balances, just the closing balance and had my bank statement attached.

I need to know if that is what is obtainable at GTB abi make I begin rake for person grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by askofemma: 8:29am On Feb 13, 2018
Newbeecey:
Thanks....I was actually more worried because like I mentioned, if I do the name change now, things like my PoF which is in Tbills and my maiden name would require some form of further identification or no?

am a banker! With dos document u can also do a name change in all ur accounts

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Chester2018: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2018
Chester2018:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 13, 2018
Hello sweethearts,

Please I have 2 questions:

1) I didn’t realise I needed a US PCC cos I’ve never lived there only visited (but cumulatively over 6 months). I’ve submitted my application and they’ve asked me to fill an additional travel history form, they didn’t ask for the PCC but I’m working on it and it should be ready by tomorrow (Amen). Question is can I merge it into my travel history document as there’s only travel history placeholder open on my app atm?

2) my deadline to submit travel history is 16/02/2018. No time. Does this mean I have till the end of the 16th, UTC time?

Thank you very much for your responses in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by naijaismyown: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2018
Good morning. Please I requested for a reference letter from first bank to contain average balance over the past 6 months as well as closing balance, but they said all I can get is the letter stating when it was opened without the average balance nor closing balance. They say that that’s what they giving me the statement for.

Please I would like to know if there’s anything I can do or if the big of them would suffice.

Would really appreciate responses. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 9:19am On Feb 13, 2018
[quote author=stonecoldcafe post=65021493]

Try google
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by blessings2017(m): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2018
AOR October 2017 LVO gang, howfa ? Any movement so far ? Na the 5th month oo smiley angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.