Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1295332 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mosbiod(m): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
emmasite05:
Hi People,
I qqqgot PPR a while ago. Timeline from AOR to PPR was 26 days.

AOR--8th Nov
MEP/IP1--24th Nov
NA 2--27th Nov
IP2--30th Nov
PPR-- 4th Dec

I give God all the praise for the expedited processing.
Wooow.. see speed. Congrats. Please what's your CRS?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by thekingskiddy(m): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
@Tolz451 thanks a lot, it helps.
Tolz451:
@thekingskiddy hope this helps...

EMPLOYMENT RECORDS.

You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them. The reference letter must:
• be an official document printed on company letterhead
• include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
• show all positions held while employed at the company
• include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.
You must scan all documents for this period of employment and save them as one file. (You must create a separate file for each period of employment.)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by HiredGames(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
emmasite05:
Hi People,
I got PPR a while ago. Timeline from AOR to PPR was 26 days.

AOR--8th Nov
MEP/IP1--24th Nov
NA 2--27th Nov
IP2--30th Nov
PPR-- 4th Dec

Forgive me but AOR was 8th Nov and PPR was 4th Dec shocked shocked shocked

Which soap you dey use bath Abeg tell us cheesy cheesy grin

Big congratulations smiley

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by thekingskiddy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Exactly what I wanted. Thank you very much. and as is the habit of Oliver Twist, I need some more help. Please, I need advice regarding using my experience for NYSC. So, I taught in a school for a year for my NYSC but was not originally posted there, so I have no posting letter or acceptance letter to offer as further evidence, except of course my discharge certificate. Please, does anyone know whether I will have to provide more evidence in addition to the reference letter from the principal of the school? And to make things worse, I was always paid in cash (5k) because they did not use banks to pay corpers (it was in a village), so no payslips.
Newmum0615:
See sample as asked. You can actually get samples off the internet. There is no fixed sample. Just a specified format from CIC/IRCC. If you had more than one duty in the company, list all of them and state the title, duties and period worked.

November 13, 2017
Immigrations, Refugees and Canada
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney,
Nova Scotia

Dear Sir/Madam,

REFERENCE LETTER FOR JUDAS ISCARIOT
This is to confirm that Pontius Pilate was/is a staff of Jerusalem Nigeria Limited.

Please find his employment details below.
Job Title: Senior Betrayer of the Lord
Unit: Head Office
Start Date: 2nd January 2007
End Date: 12th June 2008
Nature of Employment: Permanent/Full-Time
Number of work hours/week: 40 hours/week
Salary: =N=10,200,000 (Annual)

DUTIES
 Constantly ensure that you betray everybody and anything.
 Analyse and review more ways of betrayals
 Effectively monitor all earthly betrayals and train on betrayals

For further inquiries, please contact jerusalem@gmail.com

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Pontius Pilate
Head, HR/Admin
For: Jerusalem Nigeria Limited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by overcomer296: 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
For those who have used ICES for ECA, pls do they send verification to the school like WES.

Pls respond, i need to make a decision on who to use for my ECA.....m[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
My opinion is if you can get the principal to write the letter in a detailed way according to CIC format, he/she can include the fact that you were paid in cash on the letter, so that you won't need payslips and all. Methinks that if your letter contains as much info as required by CIC, you won't need to support it with any other documents. My opinion though. I am planning to use only my HR reference letter. Others can speak to it.
thekingskiddy:
Exactly what I wanted. Thank you very much. and as is the habit of Oliver Twist, I need some more help. Please, I need advice regarding using my experience for NYSC. So, I taught in a school for a year for my NYSC but was not originally posted there, so I have no posting letter or acceptance letter to offer as further evidence, except of course my discharge certificate. Please, does anyone know whether I will have to provide more evidence in addition to the reference letter from the principal of the school? And to make things worse, I was always paid in cash (5k) because they did not use banks to pay corpers (it was in a village), so no payslips.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Jesuba: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Julie2018:
Hello all,

Please a quick question

If someone has travel history to Ghana from about 10 years ago ( almost a month less) but doesn’t have the details or Proof of Travel History.

Can they exempt that information to avoid not being able to provide additional information?

Sorry but What do you mean by a month less? Not sure I get your question clearly.

Did you travel to Ghana without being stamped out of Nigeria and stamped into Ghana for less than a month? Then you have nothing to worry about. You don't need PCC from Ghana, you just need to state the dates. If you don't have proof of the movement, then no need to state it.
My thoughts though!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gistwivkome(f): 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
HighBK:

Congratulations
wow.... I claim this kind of speed when I’m ready to apply
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Freeman59: 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
liricaliblunt:

Please, can you help with the cost of IELTS?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Deebay: 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
optionese:

Am sure this has since changed to Meds Passed
E never change o my sister. Still at IP1, meds not passed yet
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by liricaliblunt(f): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Freeman59:

Is there an additional charges because I checked their site and saw 68k
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Abbylee: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
hmm so why did you ask? Its 68k!

liricaliblunt:

Is there an additional charges because I checked their site and saw 68k

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Oladainty(f): 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hello Everyone, I'm a silent reader. Great job to everyone on this thread and I wish us all success in the race.
Please, I would like to know if medicals can be done during pregnancy?
@superdoll @wizean @nwandy218 kindly share your experience.
I would appreciate other people contribution too.
Thank you in anticipation.
Happy Sunday
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gistwivkome(f): 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
emmasite05:
Hi People,

AOR--8th Nov
MEP/IP1--24th Nov
NA 2--27th Nov
IP2--30th Nov
PPR-- 4th Dec

wow... I claim this kind of speed when I’m ready to apply
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
Congrats.
I receive heavenly grace for this kind of speed.
I can't and will not be stressed. My own testimony is loading for 2018.
Any idea which visa office yours was processed in?
emmasite05:
Hi People,

AOR--8th Nov
MEP/IP1--24th Nov
NA 2--27th Nov
IP2--30th Nov
PPR-- 4th Dec

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by liricaliblunt(f): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Abbylee:

My bad. As I asked first, after which it occurred to me that the exam should have a website.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Abbylee:

Buhaha. Me sef I wonder o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
CannyMode:
It’s PPR people!
It’s been a long journey but still thankful to God

I pray it all ends in praise for everyone.

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
liricaliblunt:

My bad. As I asked first, after which it occurred to me that the exam should have a website.

Good on you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oladainty:
Hello Everyone, I'm a silent reader. Great job to everyone on this thread and I wish us all success in the race.
Please, I would like to know if medicals can be done during pregnancy?
@superdoll @wizean @nwandy218 kindly share your experience.
I would appreciate other people contribution too.
Thank you in anticipation.
Happy Sunday

Yes it can. You will be given a protective shield to use during your X-ray.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
emmasite05:
Hi People,

Congratulations! smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by yokus(f): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
You have a very good score with spouse and you will get ITA soon. Don't worry

Tolz451:
Yea, she has just her First Degree and she wrote IELTS during third trimester...

Thank you!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by yokus(f): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
Yea someone who got rejected for Fbi police cert clearance pcc also got his reopened.
I didnt request for mine to be reopened because i didnt know that i could do that but I'm also thankful i didnt, the 28days application time compensated the earleir rejection
rchilee:

thank God they can re-open it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by yokus(f): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
Much respect for sharing this bro
It will encourage a lot of pple

einsteino:

Gift deed. 100% of the funds was gifted to me, i had not one naira to add. so you see, I really have been in your shoes or worse. within the time it took me to sort out POF, my ITA date mates got PPR. but life na per head, we all would be fine in the end.. just keep your strength.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hello E-Family, been trying to catch up with Part 2 and still not gotten upto page 100. I want to thank @BsBabe, she has been helpful quite a lot. God bless you. I read somewhere in Part 2 that if one had stayed cumulatively for 6months in another country over a period of time, that person will need a PCC? How true is that?

In 2015, I spent 71 days in the USA, purpose of visit was Medical Tourism
In 2016, I spent 30 days, purpose of visit was for a wedding event & holiday
In 2017, I spent 77 days, purpose of visit was Medical Tourism.

Collectively, I have spent over 6months. Please do I need to get a FBI PCC? If yes, how do I go about it?

I wait your responses. Many thanks Fam.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by teeteelardey(f): 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
No
overcomer296:
For those who have used ICES for ECA, pls do they send verification to the school like WES.

Pls respond, i need to make a decision on who to use for my ECA.....m[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by yokus(f): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Collectively, I have spent over 6months. Please do I need to get a FBI PCC?
@Godsaysyes

YES, you need to get fbi pcc. Download the forms here

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/united-states.html

Fill the forms, get finger prints on multiple cards and courier to the FBI address there. It costs $18
Takes 10 to 14weeks.
It is advisable to use a USA address for delivery, so that the person can scan and send to you as soon as it's delivered just to save time as sending to Nig may take a minute and it is the soft copy you need for the application.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bularuz(m): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
tundechange:
Yes it does.

Please how, will her points be added to mine
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tolz451: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
Thanks very much...

yokus:
You have a very good score with spouse and you will get ITA soon. Don't worry

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by agates: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
Question for the gurus; Please has anyone here used a letter from their direct supervisor (not written on the office letter head) but on a plain paper and the line manager's ID card and Complimentary card as letter of reference. I also intend to get this letter notarized. The letter i got from HR is generic and not in CIC format. I read in the previous thread that this can work. Does anyone have this experience. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by QSola: 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
Godsaysyes:
Hello E-Family, been trying to catch up with Part 2 and still not gotten upto page 100. I want to thank @BsBabe, she has been helpful quite a lot. God bless you. I read somewhere in Part 2 that if one had stayed cumulatively for 6months in another country over a period of time, that person will need a PCC? How true is that?

In 2015, I spent 71 days in the USA, purpose of visit was Medical Tourism
In 2016, I spent 30 days, purpose of visit was for a wedding event & holiday
In 2017, I spent 77 days, purpose of visit was Medical Tourism.

Collectively, I have spent over 6months. Please do I need to get a FBI PCC? If yes, how do I go about it?

I wait your responses. Many thanks Fam.

U must av spent 180days before u can request for PCC n based on it stats, u be only spent 178days. I don't think u need a PCC. But Let the seniors in d house chip in first
I may be wrong too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Julie2018: 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
No, I meant that I got stamped but I can’t find the older passport with the stamp and travel evidence. I was there for about a week. Do you think I should leave it out since I don’t have proof?
Jesuba:

Sorry but What do you mean by a month less? Not sure I get your question clearly.

Did you travel to Ghana without being stamped out of Nigeria and stamped into Ghana for less than a month? Then you have nothing to worry about. You don't need PCC from Ghana, you just need to state the dates. If you don't have proof of the movement, then no need to state it.
My thoughts though!

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.