Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1302887 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dizzy007(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
Some reasons for refusal.
https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/305#54181386

vickyehi:
I have been following this thread for a while now and so far i haven't seen any refusals for express entry.
Please elders in the house that have been following the thread before part 3 have there been any case of refusal in previous parts?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by amdman: 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
Jolao:
I must be the first on this List o
Hubby can't concentrate at work, Kept on asking me howfar...LoL

I can assure you that you are not alone in that boat!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
I have been reading this news since morning and I'm still wondering if this is possible.

Canadian doctors and Physicians are protesting that their pay is too much. I can't believe what I'm reading oooo...Tell me why I won't be in Canada by fire by force.

See link HERE.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Buwanadrian(f): 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Please help

IELTS Results S,L,R,W 8,8,7.5,6.5 Disappointing as CRS Score without hubby is 371 but with a 7 in writing went up to 428.

Do u advise a remark or a rewrite.Its expressly stated that the results cant be used while the remark process is going on.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
So sorry, if you can afford it, apply for a re-mark and also re-take the test.

Buwanadrian:
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Please help

IELTS Results S,L,R,W 8,8,7.5,6.5 Disappointing as CRS Score without hubby is 371 but with a 7 in writing went up to 428.

Do u advise a remark or a rewrite.Its expressly stated that the results cant be used while the remark process is going on.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Saintp(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
Seniors in the house, Abeg make una no vex for this my question

What if someone works in a small company where employees don't pay tax or where they employers deduct their tax without remitting it to the govt and as a result they can't get any tax certificate. If CIC requests for it, how would they go about it since they do not have any to show?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tippex(f): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
Good people of this thread, pls does anyone have any contact in Lautech who can help attend to my verification from WES. It's over a month since WES sent the verification yet Lautech claims not to have received it. Please SOS!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jholarharde(f): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
Saintp:
Seniors in the house, Abeg make una no vex for this my question

What if someone works in a small company where employees don't pay tax or where they employers deduct their tax without remitting it to the govt and as a result they can't get any tax certificate. If CIC requests for it, how would they go about it since they do not have any to show?
according to what I learnt from the elderly elders, all you have to do is get a reference letter that states how much you earned and if possible raise a CSE about the tax thingy. elders abeg follow put mouth o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Jolao: 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
It will end in praise in Jesus name
amdman:

I can assure you that you are not alone in that boat!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
Full story: CANADA: 500 doctors sign a public letter protesting increases in their salary when so many nurses have 'very difficult working conditions'
Emmasonic4me:
I have been reading this news since morning and I'm still wondering if this is possible.

Canadian doctors and Physicians are protesting that their pay is too much. I can't believe what I'm reading oooo...Tell me why I won't be in Canada by fire by force.

See link HERE.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
Good Afternoon everyone,

I'm new here. please i would like to know if requesting for a reference letter from your previous employer, who is the letter addressed to? and what will be the content of the letter. i know they have to include the period with which i worked with them, Job role & position. anyone who can help expatiate what should be included in the letter. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vcole: 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
walexsignature:

Straight to my questions.
I am having issues with sorting my POF, Please i need your candid opinion especially anyone that has done same successfully.I have 2.5million naira in my savings account (gtbank)and my sister is going to send 2million naira gift to me. which is the best
2. my sister should send the money to my savings and draft a gift deed
I think option 2 looks good.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wholesomegrace: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
bolarinnwa:
Good Afternoon everyone,

I'm new here. please i would like to know if requesting for a reference letter from your previous employer, who is the letter addressed to? and what will be the content of the letter. i know they have to include the period with which i worked with them, Job role & position. anyone who can help expatiate what should be included in the letter. Thanks

Your question is already answered. Go to page 0 and click on sample of work reference letter and you are good

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
Please check the CIC website.
Thank you.

bolarinnwa:
Good Afternoon everyone,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

bolarinnwa:
Good Afternoon everyone,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Saintp(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
jholarharde:

according to what I learnt from the elderly elders, all you have to do is get a reference letter that states how much you earned and if possible raise a CSE about the tax thingy. elders abeg follow put mouth o

Thanks.
I don't think you understood my question.
If CIC ask for tax clearance and the person does not have either because their employers don't remit the deducted tax or they don't even pay maybe because they are not captured in the system, how would they go about it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pepe1: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
blessings2017:

P.S Hope you don't have numerous transfers between your savings and current accounts within the last 6 months ? If yes, best to declare both account statements.
Cheers!

Please, any reason for this your assertion?

I thought he should be concerned with the account that has his POF.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
Ethelia:

No I don't mind. However I never said I was in the UK, I just used it as an example of multiple countries
Ok thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by doyinwbaby: 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
No draw today
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
brickspumping:
Hailings brethren!

What's the cheapest anyone has seen for Canada airfare?
It depends on how early you book your flight .....if booked 5mths early Ethiopian was like 278k (one way). Air Marco was also in the same range. But it can go as high as 800k to 1m plus for some airlines if booked within a week or 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Teerc4: 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
please can a self employed apply as a skilled worker?
I have worked in the bank for about 3years buthe I'm into business now.

smslive2:
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by brickspumping: 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
I surely can't get 5months.
Let's see what 1month and 2weeks can get grin

Many thanks smiley
vickyehi:

It depends on how early you book your flight .....if booked 5mths early Ethiopian was like 278k (one way). Air Marco was also in the same range. But it can go as high as 800k to 1m plus for some airlines if booked within a week or 2.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by brickspumping: 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
It was a long and tortuous journey.
It all started in 2014.I sent in application in dec 2014 and they started processing in March 2015.There were long pauses and in between and various forms had to be updated.Police report was done twice and some affidavits.They even went to the point of checking the name on the registered line of my former workplace.They also picked salary payment claim of my former place of work stating that I couldn't have been paid over the counter as the CBN cashless policy didn't allow that.A 45-paged defense had to be done quoting several publications per NCC and CBN supporting my position.Cashless policy was first run in pilot phases and later suspended in some areas.My state fell in this category.
In all,God showed himself mighty.
Passports arrived on Monday....2014-2018...can anyone beat that? cheesy

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nnysmuse: 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
Newmum0615:
@nnysmuse I have responded. Check your mail.

Thank you! Will check and revert. Thanks again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
brickspumping:
It all started in 2014.I sent in application in dec 2014 and they started processing in March 2015.There were long pauses and in between and various forms had to be updated.Police report was done twice and some affidavits.They even went to the point of checking the name on the registered line of my former workplace.They also picked salary payment claim of my former place of work stating that I couldn't have been paid over the counter as the CBN cashless policy didn't allow that.A 45-paged defense had to be done quoting several publications per NCC and CBN supporting my position.Cashless policy was first run in pilot phases and later suspended in some areas.My state fell in this category.

wow....wat a story.. i suspect they are no longer that strict these days

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
brickspumping congrats so happy for you

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
Yeepa!!! Congratulations!

brickspumping:

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nnysmuse: 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
brickspumping:
It all started in 2014.I sent in application in dec 2014 and they started processing in March 2015.There were long pauses and in between and various forms had to be updated.Police report was done twice and some affidavits.They even went to the point of checking the name on the registered line of my former workplace.They also picked salary payment claim of my former place of work stating that I couldn't have been paid over the counter as the CBN

Wow happy for you! Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wholesomegrace: 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
brickspumping:

Congrats. It ended well. The journey of patience finally paid off

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by beautyfoch: 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
brickspumping:

Awesome God. May his name be forever praised.
Congrats brickspumping.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by brickspumping: 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
Thanks y'all for the congratulatory messages.
I pray for speedy delivery of PR Visas to those of us still waiting. smiley

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.