Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind (1474 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by Elbinawi: 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
#EidMiladunNabi Message:

In the Quran God said that Prophet Muhammad (sa) was sent as a #Mercy to humanity. If you are a Muslim & you do not show Mercy for others then you are not a follower of Prophet Muhammad (sa).

Muslims must show Mercy to all of humanity and not just to Muslims. Islam address the whole of humanity, Islam is not an Arabic religion.

One of the evils of murderous Wahhabism cult is that they extricate Mercy and compassion from Islam and replaced them with hate and terrorism. #FreeZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by tintingz(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2017
Islam is not an arabic religion indeed.

Mercy to mankind indeed.

Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
Elbinawi:
#EidMiladunNabi Message:

In the Quran God said that Prophet Muhammad (sa) was sent as a #Mercy to humanity. If you are a Muslim & you do not show Mercy for others then you are not a follower of Prophet Muhammad (sa).

Muslims must show Mercy to all of humanity and not just to Muslims. Islam address the whole of humanity, Islam is not an Arabic religion.

One of the evils of murderous Wahhabism cult is that they extricate Mercy and compassion from Islam and replaced them with hate and terrorism. #FreeZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets

What some of you guys do to yourselves on Muharram 9 and 10 aint mercy to yourselves! Was that caused by wahabism too? Any evil that befalls a Shi'a these days is caused by one hidden wahabi! I think you will die of Wahabophobia! May Zakzaky never be free till he faces the law for all his attrocities! Aamin.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by AlBaqir(m): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

What some of you guys do to yourselves on Muharram 9 and 10 aint mercy to yourselves! Was that caused by wahabism too?

# Anyway, those who choose to cut their skin did that only on themselves. Rationally that is better than what your brothers in wahabism - the ISIS, the Boko haram etc are doing killing innocent lives and bombing facilities of high importance.

Rashduct4luv:

Any evil that befalls a Shi'a these days is caused by one hidden wahabi! I think you will die of Wahabophobia!

# Obviously, wahabism is synonymous to fasad and su'u (evil). And evidently their main target on the list is Shia Muslims. You can never run away from the record of atrocities of your wahabi religion, from the terrorists Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdulwahab (mal'un) to present day wahabist.

Rashduct4luv:

May Zakzaky never be free till he faces the law for all his attrocities! Aamin.

# Even if Zakyzaky is evil (which for a fact you can never prove), Allah's door of returning is constantly open. But in your wahabi religion, everything is death, death, death and blood.

Please bury your head in shame.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by AlBaqir(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
tintingz:
Islam is not an arabic religion indeed.

Mercy to mankind indeed.

Thank God you are not understanding. What are your confusions?
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by tintingz(m): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
AlBaqir:

Thank God you are not understanding. What are your confusions?
# How Islam is not an arabic religion?

# How is the prophet mercy to mankind?
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by AlBaqir(m): 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
# Salli ala Muhammad wa ahli Muhammad wa ala sahabatih al-akhyar.

Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by AlBaqir(m): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
tintingz:
# How Islam is not an arabic religion?

# How is the prophet mercy to mankind?

# Islamic teaching is universal.

# Prophet is known for nothing but goodness.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by tintingz(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Islamic teaching is universal.
You mean learning Arabic by must and praying with Arabic and facing the east is universal? And even adopting Arab cultures? Kontinu.

# Prophet is known for nothing but goodness.
Not to many non-muslims.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by AlBaqir(m): 7:19am On Dec 07, 2017
tintingz:
You mean learning Arabic by must and praying with Arabic and facing the east is universal? And even adopting Arab cultures? Kontinu.

# First, there's nothing like "must learn Arabic". That's your exaggeration.

# Second, it is rational that Muslims all over the world - of varying language, in their Prayers together should adopt a single language whereby an African Muslim can pray alongside Chinese Muslims without feeling out of place.

The Arabic is only emphasis on during Salat. Any other thing like Du'a which is personal, you communicate with your Lord in whatever Language you feel okay with.

# Third, Arab culture?! Islamic culture is different from Arab's. Islam has its own "culture" which unite all Muslims of different cultural background, for example, saying of "Bismillah before eating", using right hand to eat" etc.

* On the other hands, there is no sin in exchanging cultural practices. You see an African man dressing like European, and vice versa. If a Muslim decides to dress like Arab, has he gone too far? Exchange of (good) culture has nothing to do with religion. Religion only warns against bad cultures e.g drinking of blood, etc.

tintingz:

Not to many non-muslims.

# And to many non-muslims, he was. All in all, it is irrational to judge the status of the Prophet of Islam with non-muslim's approval and non-approval. Naturally, two groups can never like the same way, there will always be one in support and the other in opposition. There should be a standard to cross examine personalities.

* Michael H. Hart and Karen Armstrong in their books, the 100 and Muhammad, a Prophet for our time respectively clearly state rational reasons which can be used in the eyes of "non-muslim" perspective.

* Then, there is religious perspective in cross examining personalities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Anyway, those who choose to cut their skin did that only on themselves. Rationally that is better than what your brothers in wahabism - the ISIS, the Boko haram etc are doing killing innocent lives and bombing facilities of high importance.

# Obviously, wahabism is synonymous to fasad and su'u (evil). And evidently their main target on the list is Shia Muslims. You can never run away from the record of atrocities of your wahabi religion, from the terrorists Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdulwahab (mal'un) to present day wahabist.

# Even if Zakyzaky is evil (which for a fact you can never prove), Allah's door of returning is constantly open. But in your wahabi religion, everything is death, death, death and blood.

Please bury your head in shame.

Oga Shi'a, why this my post come pain you like this? Shebi you and Elbinawi no dey the same Shi'a sect? Which of your comments needs reply sef? Why should i bury my head in shame when i worship only Allah and not Ali or his sons? And i still believe Zakzaky should repent in jail and come out a better person. He should be prosecuted for his sins and that of his followers.

tongue Buhari and El-Rufai are the Wahabist appointed by the Grand Commander of the Wahabi Movement in Saudi Arabia to crush Zakzaky and his followers! grin.

AlBaqir, has our movement reach your own faction of Shi'a? grin grin
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by AlBaqir(m): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Oga Shi'a, why this my post come pain you like this? Shebi you and Elbinawi no dey the same Shi'a sect? Which of your comments needs reply sef?

# So if we are not of same understanding, I should oppose him no matter what?! Obviously, that's how your wahabi religion thinks and teaches.

# There is nothing painful in your post other than it exposed your hate-filled heart. For a fact, the thread is about Nabi being mercy to the world. Unfortunately, you chose to comment on what is not necessary crying over Zakyzaky and wishing him bad.

Rashduct4luv:

Why should i bury my head in shame when i worship only Allah and not Ali or his sons? And i still believe Zakzaky should repent in jail and come out a better person. He should be prosecuted for his sins and that of his followers.

# Which Allah do you worship o?! You mean that similitude of a father sitting on a throne in the 7th heaven who used to come down to first heaven at later part of the night.

* You should by now understand that the wahabi propaganda - Shi'a worship Ali - no longer work. Of course wahabi are still stupid promoting that, but Alhamdulillah, people don't buy it anymore.

* The truth about Sheik Zakyzaky is that, you know NOTHING about him other than how the government paints painted him. The fact that you know nothing about the man, courtesy demand you shut your mouth and not make comments you know not.

Rashduct4luv:

Buhari and El-Rufai are the Wahabist appointed by the
Grand Commander of the Wahabi Movement in Saudi Arabia to crush Zakzaky and his followers!

# For a fact, there are lots of people in custody for years and no fair trial is given to them. Even among your wahabi brothers are in custody. A fair government gives fair trial for whoever she thinks has crossed the red line. Zakyzaky is in custody for sometimes now, no trial no nothing even to the order of court which ruled he should be released.

# And as per El-Rufai, this was a man "campaigning" for Zakyzaky when his children and followers were killed by soldiers during Jonathan administration. He labeled the soldiers then as "Jonathanian". What is the difference between "Jonathanian and Buharian vs IMN activities during the two regime"?

# As per Buhari, he's a failed individual. His record speaks well of him.

# Obviously, the cursed El-Saud Family has a confirmed history in destruction and spreading evil. Part of their agenda is killing Shi'a wherever they are. Even non-muslims are very much aware of this fact. The project was started by Mal'un Ibn Abdulwahab (la'an). His satanic jihad destroyed life and properties (of especially Shia and Sufi). So, saying Buhari and El-Rufai are being used as part of the wahabi agenda is no far from truth.

Rashduct4luv:

AlBaqir, has our movement reach your own faction of Shi'a? grin grin

# I so much love the way you admit being part of that terrorist group called wahabism. However, how your brothers were crushed with their fitnah in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon etc by Shia forces should tell you wahabi can never face any Shi'i movement whether in ideology or military.

* The world are tired of your fitnah. The way you are killing innocent Muslims including children in Bahrain, Yemen etc is exactly the way you are shelling non-muslim e.g in Philippines. Obviously, the world will be better off without your fitnah, hatred and propaganda.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 07, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

What some of you guys do to yourselves on Muharram 9 and 10 aint mercy to yourselves! Was that caused by wahabism too? Any evil that befalls a Shi'a these days is caused by one hidden wahabi! I think you will die of Wahabophobia! May Zakzaky never be free till he faces the law for all his attrocities! Aamin.
Are you a muslim? Or a christian?
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by tintingz(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# First, there's nothing like "must learn Arabic". That's your exaggeration.
Can one be a Muslim and doesn't know some little things about Arabic? My mum that converted to Islam(by marriage) learned some Arabic.

# Second, it is rational that Muslims all over the world - of varying language, in their Prayers together should adopt a single language whereby an African Muslim can pray alongside Chinese Muslims without feeling out of place.
Yes one can make personal Dua with various languages but one still have to recite some Arabic(Quran) passage.

Adopting a single language(because of religion) doesn't mean we all understand the language, a Chinese and Nigerian man might not even understand the Arabic language but they can sure read Arabic, I can only read Arabic I don't even understand it, so what's the use?, some Muslims even see Arabic superior to thier mother tongue.

The Arabic is only emphasis on during Salat. Any other thing like Du'a which is personal, you communicate with your Lord in whatever Language you feel okay with.
So why must Muslims use Arabic in solat? Must I say "Allahu Akbar" or recite Suratul Fatiah in Arabic?

# Third, Arab culture?! Islamic culture is different from Arab's. Islam has its own "culture" which unite all Muslims of different cultural background, for example, saying of "Bismillah before eating", using right hand to eat" etc.
Lol, Islamic culture is different from Arab's? I use to believe in this before.

Arabic names
Dressing e.g face covering, turban
Language
Stories
Worship e.g facing the kaaba
Sacrifice
Practice e.g keeping slaves, stoning adulterers, marriage by capture, temporary marriage

These are all Arab cultures and also pre-islamic.

* On the other hands, there is no sin in exchanging cultural practices. You see an African man dressing like European, and vice versa. If a Muslim decides to dress like Arab, has he gone too far? Exchange of (good) culture has nothing to do with religion. Religion only warns against bad cultures e.g drinking of blood, etc.
Yes there's nothing wrong adopting other people's culture but there is something wrong when a group of race adopt another people's cultures and belief and make it divine and superior to theirs.

# And to many non-muslims, he was. All in all, it is irrational to judge the status of the Prophet of Islam with non-muslim's approval and non-approval. Naturally, two groups can never like the same way, there will always be one in support and the other in opposition. There should be a standard to cross examine personalities.
Ofcos there will be sentiment and bias.

Many of the Prophet's way of life is not accepted by many non-muslims, this not about the approval of non-muslims, do I accept beating of disobedient wife from the Quran? Hell no, do I accept killing of Homosexuals, apostates? Hell no, do I accept lashing and stoning adulterers? Hell no, do I accept marrying minors? Hell no, do I accept gender inequality in Prophet's teachings? Hell no, and it goes on like that.

His teachings might moral and good to you and your fellows, it's not to me and many others

* Michael H. Hart and Karen Armstrong in their books, the 100 and Muhammad, a Prophet for our time respectively clearly state rational reasons which can be used in the eyes of "non-muslim" perspective.

* Then, there is religious perspective in cross examining personalities.
Michael Hart placing Muhammad at the top before Jesus is appropriate, I've read the two main reasons in summary of the book, because someone is most influential doesn't mean the person is jolly nice, it's either negative and positive.

This is also same for Karen Armstrong book,she wrote the book for the western to understand who Prophet Muhammad was, she's not the mind of the billions and not the only historian.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Are you a muslim? Or a christian?

I am a Muslim upon the understanding of the pious Predecessors.

Probably you are wondering what brought about my comment. It's because these shiites always blame the so called "Wahabi" for their woes!

Whoever follows the Salafs(pious Predecessors) is a Wahabi to them! They Claim Zakzaky is being held by the Wahabi...

Some of them (Shiites) usually slash themselves with sharp objects on Muharram 9 & 10 being in grief of the killing of Hussein, son of Ali and grandson of the Prophet Muhammad.

U can check google and YouTube for photos and videos.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by AlBaqir(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
tintingz:
Can one be a Muslim and doesn't know some little things about Arabic? My mum that converted to Islam(by marriage) learned some Arabic.

Yes one can make personal Dua with various languages but one still have to recite some Arabic(Quran) passage.

Adopting a single language(because of religion) doesn't mean we all understand the language, a Chinese and Nigerian man might not even understand the Arabic language but they can sure read Arabic, I can only read Arabic I don't even understand it, so what's the use?, some Muslims even see Arabic superior to thier mother tongue.

So why must Muslims use Arabic in solat? Must I say "Allahu Akbar" or recite Suratul Fatiah in Arabic?

# Islam has a lot of things that unify all her adherents, talk about Salat, hajj etc. Hajj for example wishes to unite all mankind under one goal. Imagine if there's no unifying language in Islam among people of various languages, how will Hajj session look like?

* At WORLD CUP finals, the official language on the pitch is English language. Captains and referees are enjoined to understand the language for easy communication on the field of play. Same thing at UNITED NATIONS. That's why I said it is rational to adopt a unifying language especially where various background is involved.

* Interestingly, even if it is allowed to use other language other than Arabic in Salat, wouldn't you understand the Arabic first (and then translate) unless you simply wanna deviate totally from the world family practising same.

* Again, in Du'a, you are free to communicate with your Lord anyhow you can express yourself. Very funny when you said, " one still have to recite some Arabic(Quran) passage". That's not what Islam says, people adopted that themselves.

* And those who believe Arabic language is superior to their own language, na their own wahala be that. Please never use them to judge Islam. Persians are among the most religious people and their services to Islam is second to none yet they will never compromise their Far'si language for any other language. The popular Sunni Imam Bukhari was a Persian, he did not even understand Arabic language (at least to a reasonable extent).

* I think you need to go out and tour the world.

tintingz:

Lol, Islamic culture is different from Arab's? I use to believe in this before.

Arabic names
Dressing e.g face covering, turban
Language
Stories
Worship e.g facing the kaaba
Sacrifice
Practice e.g keeping slaves, stoning adulterers, marriage by capture, temporary marriage

These are all Arab cultures and also pre-islamic.

Yes there's nothing wrong adopting other people's culture but there is something wrong when a group of race adopt another people's cultures and belief and make it divine and superior to theirs.

# First, what Islam says is to give your children excellent names. There were lots of non-arab sahabah that continue to bear their language/cultural names after their conversion.

# Second, there is a big difference between Arabic names and Islamic names. Interestingly, there are lots of Islamic names common among Nigerians, for example, that are very strange to the Arabs. And part of what names intended to achieve is religious identification. But even that is secondary. There are lots of Muslim converts who still keep their Jewish, Christianic, English names.

# Just like it is rational for followers of a particular religion and organisation to adopt a unifying language, it is also rational to have a unifying practice (e.g forms of worship). Likewise, where you face a single direction. Muslims face Kaaba, Jews face Jerusalem etc. According to Qur'an that is not to say God is only concentrated on those places, He is everywhere.

# There are lots of sentimental points you've raised that doesn't deserve my comment. They are part of your recycling bins. We will only be turning in circles.

tintingz:

Ofcos there will sentiment and bias.

Many of the Prophet's way of life is not accepted by many non-muslims, this not about the approval of non-muslims, do I accept beating of disobedient wife from the Quran? Hell no, do I accept killing of Homosexuals, apostates? Hell no, do I accept lashing and stoning adulterers? Hell no, do I accept marrying minors? Hell no, do I accept gender inequality in Prophet's teachings? Hell no, and it goes on like that.

His teachings might moral and good to you and your fellows, it's not to me and many others

Michael Hart placing Muhammad at the top before Jesus is appropriate, I've read the two main reasons in summary of the book, because someone is most influential doesn't mean the person is jolly nice, it's either negative and positive.

This is also same for Karen Armstrong book.

# I think, of your biggest problem is knowing Islam and the Prophet of Islam via wrong channels. There's little I can do to that.

* And I bet, you have ever read Karen Armstrong's book.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
Rashduct4luv i get you, So you're a muslim?? Hmmm shocked

Well, the way some of our brothers post false quotes about ALLAH AND THE PROPHET surprise me.. undecided
You guys should stop decieving muslims and non-muslims with your posts. undecided
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Rashduct4luv i get you, So you're a muslim?? Hmmm shocked

Well, the way some of our brothers post false quotes about ALLAH AND THE PROPHET surprise me.. undecided
You guys should stop decieving muslims and non-muslims with your posts. undecided

Are you also a Muslim, a Christian or an Atheist? Can you bring a post of mine that i was deceiving anyone with my post?
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Are you also a Muslim, a Christian or an Atheist? Can you bring a post of mine that i was deceiving anyone with my post?
I am also a muslim,
besides i generalize my post and not for anyone in particular.. I do read through some post/thread on this section, so i know what i am saying and those brothers know themselves.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# So if we are not of same understanding, I should oppose him no matter what?! Obviously, that's how your wahabi religion thinks and teaches.

# There is nothing painful in your post other than it exposed your hate-filled heart. For a fact, the thread is about Nabi being mercy to the world. Unfortunately, you chose to comment on what is not necessary crying over Zakyzaky and wishing him bad.

# Which Allah do you worship o?! You mean that similitude of a father sitting on a throne in the 7th heaven who used to come down to first heaven at later part of the night.

* You should by now understand that the wahabi propaganda - Shi'a worship Ali - no longer work. Of course wahabi are still stupid promoting that, but Alhamdulillah, people don't buy it anymore.

* The truth about Sheik Zakyzaky is that, you know NOTHING about him other than how the government paints painted him. The fact that you know nothing about the man, courtesy demand you shut your mouth and not make comments you know not.

# For a fact, there are lots of people in custody for years and no fair trial is given to them. Even among your wahabi brothers are in custody. A fair government gives fair trial for whoever she thinks has crossed the red line. Zakyzaky is in custody for sometimes now, no trial no nothing even to the order of court which ruled he should be released.

# And as per El-Rufai, this was a man "campaigning" for Zakyzaky when his children and followers were killed by soldiers during Jonathan administration. He labeled the soldiers then as "Jonathanian". What is the difference between "Jonathanian and Buharian vs IMN activities during the two regime"?

# As per Buhari, he's a failed individual. His record speaks well of him.

# Obviously, the cursed El-Saud Family has a confirmed history in destruction and spreading evil. Part of their agenda is killing Shi'a wherever they are. Even non-muslims are very much aware of this fact. The project was started by Mal'un Ibn Abdulwahab (la'an). His satanic jihad destroyed life and properties (of especially Shia and Sufi). So, saying Buhari and El-Rufai are being used as part of the wahabi agenda is no far from truth.

# I so much love the way you admit being part of that terrorist group called wahabism. However, how your brothers were crushed with their fitnah in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon etc by Shia forces should tell you wahabi can never face any Shi'i movement whether in ideology or military.

* The world are tired of your fitnah. The way you are killing innocent Muslims including children in Bahrain, Yemen etc is exactly the way you are shelling non-muslim e.g in Philippines. Obviously, the world will be better off without your fitnah, hatred and propaganda.

I was thinking you were highly educated enough to be able to differentiate between sarcasm and reality, probably i over-rated you. If The OP was only celebrating the Nabi, i won't have commented. But why always involve Wahabi in your woes? It is Zaky vs FGN. Actually you are the ones spreading hatred.

I am not faulting your support for your Shi'a padi, Shebi u all be Shi'a na! Wetin concern me with una.

Have a nice day Oga.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by AlBaqir(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

If The OP was only celebrating the Nabi, i won't have commented. But why always involve Wahabi in your woes? It is Zaky vs FGN. Actually you are the ones spreading hatred.

# For the record, while the OP introduced Islam and Nabi as mercy to mankind, here's OP's comment on your wahabi cult:

Elbinawi:

One of the evils of murderous Wahhabism cult is that they extricate Mercy and compassion from Islam and replaced them with hate and terrorism.

# Where does he erred in his submission?

# And I don't seem to see where exactly on this thread did the OP accused the wahabi cult, Buhari, El-Rufai et al vs shia or Zakyzaky's brouhaha. You brought all that among other usual propaganda of your cult.

* Please grow up.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
I am also a muslim,
besides i generalize my post and not for anyone in particular.. I do read through some post/thread on this section, so i know what i am saying and those brothers know themselves.

The thread has different sects from among the Suffis, we have the Shi'a, Salafys/Ahl-Sunnah, Ahmadiyyah and few others. So the understanding of Islam is different.

Ibn Mas’ud reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, drew a line with his hand and he said, “This is the straight path of Allah.” Then the Prophet drew lines to the right and left, and he said, “These are other paths, and there is no path among them but that a devil is upon it calling to its way.” Then the Prophet recited the verse, “Verily, this is the straight path, so follow it and do not follow other paths.” (6:153)

Source: Musnad Aḥmad 4423

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Ahmad Shakir
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

The thread has different sects from among the Suffis, we have the Shi'a, Salafys/Ahl-Sunnah, Ahmadiyyah and few others. So the understanding of Islam is different.

Ibn Mas’ud reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, drew a line with his hand and he said, “This is the straight path of Allah.” Then the Prophet drew lines to the right and left, and he said, “These are other paths, and there is no path among them but that a devil is upon it calling to its way.” Then the Prophet recited the verse, “Verily, this is the straight path, so follow it and do not follow other paths.” (6:153)

Source: Musnad Aḥmad 4423

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Ahmad Shakir
And which one do you belong to? undecided tongue
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# For the record, while the OP introduced Islam and Nabi as mercy to mankind, here's OP's comment on your wahabi cult:

# Where does he erred in his submission?

# And I don't seem to see where exactly on this thread did the OP accused the wahabi cult, Buhari, El-Rufai et al vs shia or Zakyzaky's brouhaha. You brought all that among other usual propaganda of your cult.

* Please grow up.

Oga Shia, na u suppose grow up.

what does this mean?

"One of the evils of murderous Wahhabism cult is that they extricate Mercy and compassion from Islam and replaced them with hate and terrorism. #FreeZakzaky"

How does wahabism correlate with freezakzaky?

Oga, no need for you to answer!

Once again have a 9ce day.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
And which one do you belong to? undecided tongue

I have told you before the type of Muslim i am. cool grin

It's time to tell us yours! shocked
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by tintingz(m): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Islam has a lot of things that unify all her adherents, talk about Salat, hajj etc. Hajj for example wishes to unite all mankind under one goal. Imagine if there's no unifying language in Islam among people of various languages, how will Hajj session look like?
Hajj is also generating huge revenue to Saudi account, Africans abadon their heritage and travel far to middle east to do some Arabia rituals.

With all the going to Hajj and facing the east in solat are there still no deviation in Islam? Are there still no conflicts in the religion? Even Christians that are not that unified in practice are not having terrible conflicts with each other as Muslims do.

* At WORLD CUP finals, the official language on the pitch is English language. Captains and referees are enjoined to understand the language for easy communication on the field of play. Same thing at UNITED NATIONS. That's why I said it is rational to adopt a unifying language especially where various background is involved.
Yes referees are required to speak English, I don't know about captains, but English is not the only official language in FIFA, English, French, German, Spanish are the official language of FIFA(check Here). And besides the rules was implemented around 2006.

Now the difference is, it's a way of life for every Muslims to learn Arabic, in football it's just for the game/business.

* Interestingly, even if it is allowed to use other language other than Arabic in Salat, wouldn't you understand the Arabic first (and then translate) unless you simply wanna deviate totally from the world family practising same.
Do many Christians learn Hebrew or Aramaic?

Brazilians that are believers of Yoruba traditional religion adopted Yoruba culture how's this different from Yoruba Muslims adopting Arab cultures?

How about this Hadith,

It was narrated by al-Tabaraani in al-Awsat, al-Haakim, al-Bayhaqi in Shu’ab al-Eemaan and others that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Love the Arabs for three reasons, because I am an Arab, the Qur’aan is Arabic and the speech of the people of Paradise is Arabic.”

* Again, in Du'a, you are free to communicate with your Lord anyhow you can express yourself. Very funny when you said, " one still have to recite some Arabic(Quran) passage". That's not what Islam says, people adopted that themselves.
Through out my life as a Muslim I've never seen Imams, sheikhs make a Dua without reciting Quranic passage. Even when one wants to eat, sleep, enter the toilet, wear clothes, sneeze etc one has to recite duas in Arabic.

* And those who believe Arabic language is superior to their own language, na their own wahala be that. Please never use them to judge Islam. Persians are among the most religious people and their services to Islam is second to none yet they will never compromise their Far'si language for any other language. The popular Sunni Imam Bukhari was a Persian, he did not even understand Arabic language (at least to a reasonable extent).
I think the reason for some Muslims making Arabic superior to their language is related to the Hadith I quoted above.

* I think you need to go out and tour the world.
This is part of my cause in life.

# First, what Islam says is to give your children excellent names. There were lots of non-arab sahabah that continue to bear their language/cultural names after their conversion.

# Second, there is a big difference between Arabic names and Islamic names. Interestingly, there are lots of Islamic names common among Nigerians, for example, that are very strange to the Arabs. And part of what names intended to achieve is religious identification. But even that is secondary. There are lots of Muslim converts who still keep their Jewish, Christianic, English names.
Islamic names are still Arabic, you hardly see a Muslims without bearing an arabic name, even converts are told to pick an Islamic name, they believe it's part of the prophet Sunnah.

# Just like it is rational for followers of a particular religion and organisation to adopt a unifying language, it is also rational to have a unifying practice (e.g forms of worship). Likewise, where you face a single direction. Muslims face Kaaba, Jews face Jerusalem etc. According to Qur'an that is not to say God is only concentrated on those places, He is everywhere.
Facing the kaaba was a pagan practice during pre-islamic era, the kaaba was a shrine then for thier local Gods. Most pagan practice have festive period where people come together to do rituals and celebrate, yes this a way of unifying people of the land "traditionally and culturally".

# There are lots of sentimental points you've raised that doesn't deserve my comment. They are part of your recycling bins. We will only be turning in circles.
I would like to see where I'm bias, I will correct myself.

# I think, of your biggest problem is knowing Islam and the Prophet of Islam via wrong channels. There's little I can do to that.
Dont forget who I was. smiley

* And I bet, you have ever read Karen Armstrong's book.

I've modified my previous post about her book.

I've read the summaries of the book.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

I have told you before the type of Muslim i am. cool grin

It's time to tell us yours! shocked
Oh! I remember tongue
Well, i don't want to be among the divided muslims cheesy but sure i follow this (Ahl-Sunnah) tongue cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Oh! I remember tongue
Well, i don't want to be among the divided muslims cheesy but sure i follow this (Ahl-Sunnah) tongue cheesy grin

Good! May Allah guide us more and more to that straight of the Prophet (Salallahu alayhi wa salam).

Aamin.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Good! May Allah guide more and more to that straight of the Prophet (Salallahu alayhi wa salam).

Aamin.
Amin thumma Amin cheesy cheesy
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by AlBaqir(m): 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
tintingz:

I think the reason for some Muslims making Arabic superior to their language is related to the Hadith I quoted above.

# It is easy to quote Hadith but difficult to prove its authenticity. And that people of Paradise will speak Arabic language, that got me grin grin grin So which language will people of hell fire speak o?

tintingz:

Facing the kaaba was a pagan practice during pre-islamic era, the kaaba was a shrine then for thier local Gods. Most pagan practice have festive period where people come together to do rituals and celebrate, yes this a way of unifying people of the land "traditionally and culturally".

# Kaaba was built by Monotheists Prophet Ibrahim and his son Prophet Ismail, peace be upon them all, who as well established worship there. Passage of time corrupt their teachings and establishments. How does the fact that paganism hijacked the place for a while in history made it " pagan practice" and their shrine? Haba!

Islam only come to revive the monotheistic foundation of Kaaba, make it free from paganism stains.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by AlBaqir(m): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Oh! I remember tongue

# So how sure are you that the so-called Ahl-Sunnah is not part of divided group? You don't just assume or base your acceptance on what set of people professed. We live in a world where information (truth and false) is now at our finger tip.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind by AlBaqir(m): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

what does this mean?

"One of the evils of murderous Wahhabism cult is that they extricate Mercy and compassion from Islam and replaced them with hate and terrorism. #FreeZakzaky"

How does wahabism correlate with freezakzaky?

# Haa! Wahabi, ko si laa kaye fun yin. The OP has an "ash tag #" on FreeZakyzaky meaning he's campaigning for his freedom. Go and check 99% of his post, it always end with the same ashtag.

* Again, his statement is within the context of Nabi and Islam being mercy to mankind, and on the contrary the wahabi religion (which you profess) staining the principle of Islam with evil and terror.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Islam Benefitted Nigeria In Any Way / Boonaa Mohammad In Abuja / Egyptian Gov't Declares Muslim Brotherhood "Terrorist Group"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.