Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,756 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness (43599 Views)

Expanded Afcon, Can Your Country Host 24 African Teams? Prove It. / Why Do People Equate Achievement In Life With Car Worship And Idolatry / Cows Killed After Causing Accident Involving Luxurious Bus In Adamawa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by sharpwriter(m): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2017
kennygee:
Many will still want to be in her shoes, even me.

Her problem must be spiritual.

With a good job to afford her lifestyle, wetin person dey find?

As long as its not runs you're doing or anything illegal, make she go wash her head with cele pple.

Rflmao
...na you say this? cheesy
kennygee:

As long as its not runs you're doing or anything illegal, make she go wash her head with cele pple.

Rflmao
...na you say this?
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Opinionated: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2017
kennygee:

How old are you?
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Beyfit(f): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2017
IF YOU AIN'T HAPPY WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY ...YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY WHEN YOU HAVE IT

HAPPINESS IS WHAT YOU FEEL INSIDE AND IT RADIATE OUT...MONEY IS WHAT YOU SPEND FOR CERTAIN LIFE STYLE.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by hanassholesolo: 8:43am On Dec 04, 2017
Having alot of money will make me very happy because of the amount of people i can help. There are so many people in this World who need help.

There is true happiness in making other people happy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by perezzie(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2017
N30 billion dream,.,... if e come ,,... we go dream again
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Flaghouse1: 8:50am On Dec 04, 2017
xreal:
Madam Hushkitten.

Right on point, image making starts from there ,just like the young dude below that crashed into a marriage photo shoot

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2017
hmmm...with all this money and good living condition yet you say you are not happy...I think you may be depressed....are you sure no be ritual money, cos you are a so th African and dats wat you will think if its a nigerian lady post...well my advice is get married...maybe it will make you happy
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Flaghouse1: 8:53am On Dec 04, 2017
chriskosherbal:
I choose air condition car but don't want to cry tho .... grin

Money to Large extent brings happiness but does not bring joy. That's why you can fake happiness but cannot fake joy. That's Why people will say he/she is faking smile,that is trying to fake happiness not joy.

Happiness comes as a result of the positive events happening around you.

But joy comes from the inside of you even though there seems to be nothing positive happening around you, you are just joyous, now that's what's money can't buy. however joy is the extreme of happiness.

The bible says with JOY you shall draw water out of the well of salvation .

Deep thoughts,very inspiring
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by sharpwriter(m): 8:55am On Dec 04, 2017
2sexycom:
actually, she is right. Na who never see money dey envy this people... truth, money is good but it does not guarantee happiness, especially if you lack the ability find your own happiness.

money is good, nobody with a brain will deny that but there is this feeling you have after getting everything u desired with money, there is this empty feeling that comes with it... I mean, nothing spectacular really changed in your inner being, you didn't grow an inch in your height. i believe that is what she is referring to. At best, you get people worshipping you or idolizing you for your status. trust me, it is sucks.

just have the money to take care of most important things in your life... kids, wife, husband, food, transport , education and health... every other thing after that is not really too important... but money is good.

Hmmn....oro NLA.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by BlackAce31(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2017
directorXixXICK:
This girl is a fool ooo.... Is it not you that was beginning me for a 100k last week that i will make your day if I give u...

#truthman
She was BEGINNING u shey? Issoryt kontinue. Even to lie you cannot lie correctly
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Safiaa(f): 9:00am On Dec 04, 2017
Money doesn't buy happiness..but I'll rather be unhappy with one less possible. Maybe not stinkly rich, but comfortable enough to live a decent life.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by bidak(m): 9:09am On Dec 04, 2017
Maybe she is right sha but I have to experience it myself before i agree it is true
To be more candid I think happiness is relative, my own definition of happiness is different from yours
To some money makes them happy, To some helping people makes them happy, To some achieving their goals makes them happy...
In other words know what makes you happy and do things that makes you happy
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by tribalistseun: 9:14am On Dec 04, 2017
Criis:
Continue advertising yourself undecided
another hush puppy loading
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by JustCurious: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2017
Well, definition of happiness could be relative. :p
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by oyepaulkay(m): 9:19am On Dec 04, 2017
Not only you

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Destined2win:
I still need a lot of money though
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by peddy001: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2017
My dear its only GOD that can fill that void, not money, spouse, gift, etc..........you need Jesus in your life and with Him comes that inner peace that surpasses all human understanding.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by adeoba2008(m): 9:21am On Dec 04, 2017
True peace and true happiness can be found in Christ. NO controversy.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Ochoiho: 9:25am On Dec 04, 2017
The missing line- Peace with your Maker and assurance of eternal rest
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by oyepaulkay(m): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2017
I've been there before....

The truth is Money = Happiness is a lie ..... you'd still feel that there's an unfulfilled part of you that money can't fill/solve .....neither the joy of having money can......

i've been broke and i never felt complete either.....

The truth is money or no money..... one or more thing is still always missing, making us feel empty .... nobody is complete.

but to an extent, i still prefer the having money part.... not having money is a problem on its own asides the other problems/emptiness..

God Bless us all.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 04, 2017
this sort of emotion washes over some runz girls when they realized how badly they have been kpanshed over the years.. take heart sweetie cheesy grin grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by summerky: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She alone knows the source of her problems and unhappiness

Do you need a soothsayer to tell you that there's no serious man in her life
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Casmir14(f): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2017
Foxrain:
Money doesn't give happiness
Neither does poverty...
But which would you rather,
Crying on a mat or on a comfortable bed?
Crying while walking briskly under a hot scorching sun or crying whined up in an air conditioned car?
Choose wisely!
I want to cry in a private jet not keke
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Elis49(f): 9:55am On Dec 04, 2017
That's true tho,money doesn't equate happiness.. Happiness is from within.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by ronaldbecky(m): 9:59am On Dec 04, 2017
Holarbizzy042:
On behalf of the pentecostals, we are deeply sorry to inform her that we won't be able to handle her case. We hereby refer her to the C § SOn behalf of the pentecostals, we are deeply sorry to inform her that we won't be able to handle her case. We hereby refer her to the C § S
..on behalf of the Christianity of rccg and winner chapel we are ready to handle her case thereby submitting 20% of her tith money thereby receiving happiness and joy..
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by vioment: 10:09am On Dec 04, 2017
Money and bad health does not equal happiness. She says Money does not equal happiness. This is a case study where almost everyone wants to experiment for themselves.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2017
I have always said, the best discovery in life is "self discovery". This is the one part to happiness. "Find yourself and stay humble"
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Reference(m): 11:02am On Dec 04, 2017
kennygee:

Misuse and abuse of life will always lead to problems of which this is one example. To be happy and fulfilled one needs to refer back to the manual of life which specifies what the Creator had in mind for we peoples of the world as presented In the Book of Genesis. God made us to multiply, replenish, subdue and have dominion over the earth He created.

Doing that in its many forms leads to fulfillment. Taking and taking and taking and consuming and consuming and exhausting everything and having and hoarding is the destructive sequence of a reprobate people who have little to offer beyond selfishness and greed. It is killing the world, the planet and its inhabitants....a slow and painful death.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Blackops(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2017
come and adopt me then
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by OMEGA009(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2017
The only solution to her problem is SHE SHOULD STOP SUCKING RICH DEEKS. True success isn't sexually transmitted. Who is her father or which kain work she dey do to be flying First Class or shopping at Hermes? Besides, what is to show that all no be SM hype? Can't figure out how she can claim 2 have 3 luxury toys abroad.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Hushpuppi: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2017
Titto93:
Where Hushpuppi dey

I am here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rattle Snake Found In A Water Closet .. / The Origin Of "Go And Flit My Room" (Throwback Photo) / The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.