Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness (43482 Views)

Expanded Afcon, Can Your Country Host 24 African Teams? Prove It. / Why Do People Equate Achievement In Life With Car Worship And Idolatry / Cows Killed After Causing Accident Involving Luxurious Bus In Adamawa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Malakh: 11:31am On Dec 04, 2017
You are right and that's because the fruits of the Spirit is joy as it's written in Galatians 4,it comes from the inner man
chriskosherbal:
I choose air condition car but don't want to cry tho .... grin

Money to Large extent brings happiness but does not bring joy. That's why you can fake happiness but cannot fake joy. That's Why people will say he/she is faking smile,that is trying to fake happiness not joy.

Happiness comes as a result of the positive events happening around you.

But joy comes from the inside of you even though there seems to be nothing positive happening around you, you are just joyous, now that's what's money can't buy. however joy is the extreme of happiness.

The bible says with JOY you shall draw water out of the well of salvation .
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
What she needs is a man, a loving caring man to pamper her.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Elxandre(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
kennygee:
Many will still want to be in her shoes, even me.

Her problem must be spiritual.

With a good job to afford her lifestyle, wetin person dey find?

As long as its not runs you're doing or anything illegal, make she go wash her head with cele pple.
Wake up!

No paid job will give you that kind of life in your youth grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by jfleece(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
After God na money... And some people will be saying "vanity" abeggi!!! I prefer vanity to poverty.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Lalas247(f): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
judgedredd22:

the only thing that makes me happy is touching and caressing that very fit hipline! grin grin grin
Oya come ... no let my hubby catch u sha grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by judgedredd22(m): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lalas247:

Oya come ... no let my hubby catch u sha grin

hubby ke?? are you cheating on me??

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Lalas247(f): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
judgedredd22:

hubby ke?? are you cheating on me??
U pay bride price sad
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by judgedredd22(m): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lalas247:

U pay bride price sad

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Kbanka: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
God give me the money first so that i can prove to others that money is not = happiness
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Lordspicy(m): 1:55am On Dec 05, 2017
Kowor:

On behalf of the Pentecostalss, we hand her case to the Catholics.

we are too busy going on Christmas Carols and preparing for the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, so on behalf of Catholics we hand her case to the hashem Jewish community
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Ftom: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2017
Yet Linda Ikeji will keep displaying shoes and back claiming she is fulfilled and happy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... / Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim / Rattle Snake Found In A Water Closet ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.