Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness (43459 Views)

Expanded Afcon, Can Your Country Host 24 African Teams? Prove It. / Why Do People Equate Achievement In Life With Car Worship And Idolatry / Cows Killed After Causing Accident Involving Luxurious Bus In Adamawa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by BruncleZuma: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Aunty where you dey work...sell everything and become a Buddhist.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by amakadihot87(f): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2017
kennygee:
Many will still want to be in her shoes, even me.

Her problem must be spiritual.

With a good job to afford her lifestyle, wetin person dey find?

As long as its not runs you're doing or anything illegal, make she go wash her head with cele pple.
.....................maybe there is dick scarcity for her side
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by duruokpu(m): 8:24am On Dec 04, 2017
Then what is her problem.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by cescky(m): 8:25am On Dec 04, 2017
sad
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by pol23: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2017
She needs a crazy sex life.
Like sex on the beach.
Quickie in bar toilet.
Quickie in elevator
Take mad chances.
Go under the sea.
Sky dive.
Walk in Safari.
Go on survival in Desert.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:27am On Dec 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She alone knows the source of her problems and unhappiness
i think the below pics depicts what her problem is��

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by policy12: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2017
Holarbizzy042:
On behalf of the pentecostals, we are deeply sorry to inform her that we won't be able to handle her case. We hereby refer her to the C § SOn behalf of the pentecostals, we are deeply sorry to inform her that we won't be able to handle her case. We hereby refer her to the C § S

On behalf of the C&S,we sincerely apologize we won't be able to take her for now due to diff cases we are handle presently as you all know we on;
#EndSars
#Atikulate2019
So we hand her over to Olumbaolumba

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by kennypedia(m): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2017
money is only a means to an end but not an end to a means
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by NaijaNonny: 8:29am On Dec 04, 2017
Thats life,nothing on earth can bring happiness
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by banre(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2017
lady will u keep shut!!! all this just for show and attention seeking. if i get all this money wetin remain again. some people sha.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by PotatoSalad(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2017
The bitter truth.
Yiu feel more lonely when you have a lot of money.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by esthy86(f): 8:30am On Dec 04, 2017
seen
noted
ok
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:30am On Dec 04, 2017
Foxrain:
Money doesn't give happiness
Neither does poverty...
But which would you rather,
Crying on a mat or on a comfortable bed?
Crying while walking briskly under a hot scorching sun or crying whined up in an air conditioned car?
Choose wisely!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2017
Smh..

She needs to step aside and allow me experience it 1st hand.

Experience they say "Is the best teacher".

Meanwhile, Ill-gotten wealth may not bring one much happiness but trust me, money made from hard work and sweat bring soo much happiness.

Ask Airforce1.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by cescky(m): 8:31am On Dec 04, 2017
kennygee:

As long as its not runs you're doing or anything illegal, make she go wash her head with cele pple.

He problem isn't spiritual

It's poor of you to think that

We are spirits and nothing physical can bring true and lasting happiness

If you were desperate for job even of 50k, when u see one of 100k ull be so elated...but after a few months it will bore u and ull want one of 200k..etc and more and more.

Like she said find yourself and stay humble...real happiness is from within...not without or outside thing's,
That's what these socail media generation won't get. It's contentment in God, that's the root of real happiness
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by 2sexycom(m): 8:31am On Dec 04, 2017
kennygee:

actually, she is right. Na who never see money dey envy this people... truth, money is good but it does not guarantee happiness, especially if you lack the ability find your own happiness.

money is good, nobody with a brain will deny that but there is this feeling you have after getting everything u desired with money, there is this empty feeling that comes with it... I mean, nothing spectacular really changed in your inner being, you didn't grow an inch in your height. i believe that is what she is referring to. At best, you get people worshipping you or idolizing you for your status. trust me, it is sucks.

just have the money to take care of most important things in your life... kids, wife, husband, food, transport , education and health... every other thing after that is not really too important... but money is good.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Lalas247(f): 8:31am On Dec 04, 2017
money doesn't make you happy .just make life easier

shalom grin

anyway full support with the fitness .. that's my happy place /work ... everyone just neesd to do what makes them happy
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by esthy86(f): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2017
directorXixXICK:
This girl is a fool ooo.... Is it not you that was beginning me for a 100k last week that i will make your day if I give u...

#truthman
even if she do,bros y castin nh
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by judgedredd22(m): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2017
Destined2win:
I still need a lot of money though

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Vince77(m): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2017
Let me worry about the unhappiness later. Money first

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by LordKO(m): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2017
Correct talk. Success not money brings inner happiness. Yes, being success conscious is very different from being money conscious and the paths towards achieving both are equally different. However, being success conscious doesn't mean that one won't amass riches, no, instead it means that you'll see the need of creating your own life path and encrypting it, thereby run your race at your own pace without being covetous, discontent, envious or superficial, which are the negative vices that brings in unhappiness even when in abundance.

Those who're success conscious lives life on principle thereby eliminating all the vices that brings in unhappiness even in abundance, while those who're money conscious lives life on expediency thereby acquiring along with riches the vices that creates unhappiness.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by judgedredd22(m): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2017
Lalas247:

money doesn't make you happy .just make life easier

shalom grin

anyway full support with the fitness .. that's my happy place /work ... everyone just neesd to do what makes them happy

the only thing that makes me happy is touching and caressing that very fit hipline! grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Kowor(f): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2017
cummando:

On behalf of the celestial church of Christ we hand her case over to the Pentecostals. We have enough on our plate already
On behalf of the Pentecostalss, we hand her case to the Catholics.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by esthy86(f): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2017
directorXixXICK:
This girl is a fool ooo.... Is it not you that was beginning me for a 100k last week that i will make your day if I give u...

#truthman
something in me is telling me u be lai Mohammed pikin

lols
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Kowor(f): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2017
banre:
lady will u keep shut!!!
all this just for show and attention seeking.
if i get all this money wetin remain again. some people sha.
I tire ooooo
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by solacong: 8:34am On Dec 04, 2017
well you are not telling me what i don't know, Solomon in the Bible already told me all that

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by jaychubi: 8:34am On Dec 04, 2017
Still better to be rich and unhappy than poor n unhappy

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by prodigyhenry: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2017
policy12:

On behalf of the C&S,we sincerely apologize we won't be able to take her for now due to diff cases we are handle presently as you all know we on;
#EndSars
#Atikulate2019
So we hand her over to Olumbaolumba
On behalf of the olumbaolubites, we humbly and apologetically decline this offer. We refer her the nearest KICC around her as they are in need of tithes and you seem to be more than capable to provide for them. We heartily hope to do business with you the moment we finish casting out all the demons in ~FRZ~. Your donations are welcome anyways thanks

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by alt3r3g0: 8:36am On Dec 04, 2017
"Entrepreneur" and "gifted the best cars" in the same profile. undecided
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by TaiKuun(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2017
xxx38887:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
scammer! . . Watch!!!!!!
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Harrynight(m): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2017
my take!

Let that wealth comes first then we will talk about happiness!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Official Snaps His Colleague Fighting A Man In Lagos (Pic) / Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... / Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.