Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Vaseline Squad! Com N See Girls Shaving Turned M@sturbation(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vaseline Squad! Com N See Girls Shaving Turned M@sturbation(video) (910 Views)

It's Really Sad To See Girls Who Are Not Up To 25, Looking Like Mothers With 3 C / I Now See Girls Generally As A Waste Of Time / Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vaseline Squad! Com N See Girls Shaving Turned M@sturbation(video) by NurseTiti(f): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2017
If you have a female child who is an hosteler in on of the Nigerian universities then you have to pay close attention to her.

I saw this clip of what female students do behind closed doors and I can't help but think we have lost it.

In the video you could see a number of girls some on the bed, while one standing. The one standing is just so wild.

In the video you could see her making some s3duct!ve moves before she eventually started the main thing. From shaving her pun@n! To ****,
Just watch

WATCH VIDEO

Re: Vaseline Squad! Com N See Girls Shaving Turned M@sturbation(video) by Yeligray(m): 8:25am On Dec 04, 2017
When una watch una tell me how e dey

(1) (Reply)

Some Hilarious Tweets About Sex Dolls / Ladies Nìpple Piercings Are Not Attractive / Oblivious Husband: How His Rejection Driving Me To A Friendly Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.