Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

This Is The Sandals Of The Guy My Cousin Is Set To Marry Next Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Sandals Of The Guy My Cousin Is Set To Marry Next Year (1948 Views)

I Keep Getting Wet For This young, Guy My Cousin's Friend. / Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Sandals Of The Guy My Cousin Is Set To Marry Next Year by bingbagbo(m): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2017
I have objected to the marriage
Am I wrong?

Re: This Is The Sandals Of The Guy My Cousin Is Set To Marry Next Year by ikemm: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2017
Don't think its your call to make. She must have seen something she desire in him.
Re: This Is The Sandals Of The Guy My Cousin Is Set To Marry Next Year by LordPOSEIDON: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2017
we know say U dey lie, buh ...
Re: This Is The Sandals Of The Guy My Cousin Is Set To Marry Next Year by GraGra247(m): 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
Abeg make she run till her leg go dey touch her back.

This kind poverty need special deliverance
Re: This Is The Sandals Of The Guy My Cousin Is Set To Marry Next Year by Abee79(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: This Is The Sandals Of The Guy My Cousin Is Set To Marry Next Year by balaclava: 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
Is it ur marriage,
Somebody cannot marry in peace?
Re: This Is The Sandals Of The Guy My Cousin Is Set To Marry Next Year by bingbagbo(m): 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
balaclava:
Is it ur marriage,
Somebody cannot marry in peace?

angry

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Mother Wants To Meet Me / Eva Marcille Shares Pregnancy Photoshoot With Fiance, Michael Sterling / House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.