Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha (2023 Views)

People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President / Why I Will Still Be The President Of Nigeria –rochas Okorocha / Igbo Play Worst Politics In Nigeria –rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
cstr1000:

Good. Now piss off, Bozo.

Don’t push it now. I can bring the whole thread down on you. Just act matured and accept the apology. I expect more from you.
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by plaetton: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
cstr1000:

We are talking national leadership here, not state leadership.

I would not want an okorocha governing my state, but he has good national fanbase and I would support him at aso-rock.

If you don't support him, another ethnic group would produce their mediocrity to take over. It is still same old mediocrity whether okorocha contests or not.

My good friend, what do you expect Okorocha, a nutcase in Owerri, a drunken parrot in Owerri, to be in Aso Rock ?.

Pls , my brother, we cannot lower our expectations for sound leadership simply because we want to showcase an Igbo name in Aso Rock.

That is not who we are.
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by cstr1000: 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Don’t push it now. I can bring the whole thread down on you. Just act matured and accept the apology. I expect more from you.
Bring thread down on who?

You no well.
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
cstr1000:

Bring thread down on who?

You no well.

Just go away, please.
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 05, 2017
cstr1000:
LOL
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 05, 2017
cstr1000:

kikiki. Many people can see through Alcatraz005 'humble' tactics.
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by manci(m): 6:23am On Dec 05, 2017
the only yigbo man with sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari And The ‘don’t Go For Second Term Crew’- The Truth / As A Youth, What's Your Excuse For Not Supporting Sowore Omoyele For President? / Moment IPOB Members Slaughter Goat To Celebrate During Sit At Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.