Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS (33149 Views)

How Cyber Criminals Clone ATM Cards, Fleece Bank Customers Of Savings / Yahoo Boys: Oyo Has Highest Number Of Internet, Cyber Crimes In SouthWest – EFCC / Ganja Havens: Six Nigerian States With High Concentration Of Cannabis Plantation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Abudu2000(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
damibravo:
As an IT person, anytime I tell someone I graduated from LAUTECH...
A guilty look follows...
na guilty look u wan chop mtcheew
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by delpee(f): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
An institution closed for so long will no doubt create idle minds for the devil's workshop.

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Xbursta(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
That lautech is not a university at all. They lead the way in prostitution and 419. To cap it up, they have a very slow calendar and can go on strike at anytime. If you have any child, ward or sibling applying for that school please tell him not to because their students are always very dull too. They don't know anything.

Na the school I go go them no know anything and DSS dey complain bro they ree GIFTED

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaEzefuNaMba:
AFONJAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Tribalism, the last refuge of slow minds.

Yes, that includes every tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by sureheaven(m): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
What do u expect and whose fault.
Their students are frustrated because of the way the school is managed.
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by paparazy06(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
not surprised
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Luukasz(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Na now dem just dey sabi, 70 to over 80% of the purported big boys in LAUTECH are scammers, fraudsters.
Most em are thiefs and unscruplous

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
9jakohai:

Tribalism, the last refuge of slow minds.
Yes, that includes every tribalism.
do me a favor and gerrarahere mehn. with all your civilization, you are yet to produce ordinally sperm.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Okoyeeboz: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Keneking:
South West shocked shocked

Yes, the same South West that is regarded as heaven by people from your side.

4 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by lanrex101: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
The National Headquarters of Cyber crime #Lautech.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Luukasz(m): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
Xbursta:

Na the school I go go them no know anything and DSS dey complain bro they ree GIFTED
Gifted in stealing, scaming.. u need a brain check

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaEzefuNaMba:

do me a favor and gerrarahere mehn.
with all your civilization, you are yet to produce ordinally sperm.

Hmm, confirmed it.

See you later, Lord Acheron Asclepios.
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by colossus91(m): 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
it's an open secret!! grin
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by stanluiz(m): 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Adogleta:
Say God!

This one and powder exporting development, which one better pass? grin

Like if Yahoo Yahoo SW is better, Share if Drug trafficking & Coke development SE is better.
What about skull mining.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Jaytecq(m): 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Omo ladoke... Owo loke

12 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Adogleta(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
stanluiz:
What about skull mining.

That one is universal sir grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by DONADAMS(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
lol..before nko
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by dontgiveupp(f): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
No longer news

In other news. . .
Check my signature or profile for an amazing deal
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by stanluiz(m): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Yes, the same South West that is regarded as heaven by people from your side.
Haven ko paradise ni have you some your Oshogbo weed ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Phonefanatic: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
Those head mining is to add a plus.
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Xbursta(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
Luukasz:
Gifted in stealing, scaming.. u need a brain check

Same 2 u... u dat can educate what did u just do educate or insult..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
9jakohai:

Hmm, confirmed it.
See you later, Lord Acheron Asclepios.

STOP mentioning me.
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by nairavsdollars(f): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
Aregberascal boys
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by ElRapido: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
This is strong

Intimidation we condone not

But I need the guy who said that to back his claims with statistics

4 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by omojeesu(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
Political office holders and government officials, civil and uniformed, use the pen to loot our common wealth / common treasury.

The younger generation use high tech to steal online.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by DrMuzungu(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
We desperately need NCAN to analyze this issue!!!
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by princeade86(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
we all know that sir.
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by GeoOla25(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
AYE ESU ESE , AEE department in Lautech..I hail thee...Lautech pedite using G-wagon.
#EndSARS.

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by donnaD(f): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
why are they complaining haba,the students are just praticalizing what they learnt from their teachers and government .abeg free them.LASUTH students fire the go joor.no mind me o am just kidding.
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by bestspoke: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lies.....All my stay in Lautech, only a few hi-tech scammers, just amateur boys chatting and carting and doing rituals.

Talk of some best programmers in Nigeria, they evolved from Lautech.

15 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by MENELIK1: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
stanluiz:
What about skull mining.

Osu, ask Clifford Orji nobody does it better

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Phemoo10(m): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
That lautech is not a university at all. They lead the way in prostitution and 419. To cap it up, they have a very slow calendar and can go on strike at anytime. If you have any child, ward or sibling applying for that school please tell him not to because their students are always very dull too. They don't know anything.
Slow poke... Tell us the name of your school, that's if you even attend any!
LAUTECH products are always performing in the labour market. The fact that some students are fraudsters doesn't imply all are bad. LAUTECH was best State University back to back for many years. The main issue is the dual ownership of Oyo/Osun states and the lackaidastical attitude of the governors towards the school.
I am a proud product of LAUTECH and I am doing well...

32 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo Attacks: IPOB Building Armoury To Actualise Biafra – Ambrose Aisabor, Ex-AIG / Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister / Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.