Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS (33172 Views)

How Cyber Criminals Clone ATM Cards, Fleece Bank Customers Of Savings / Yahoo Boys: Oyo Has Highest Number Of Internet, Cyber Crimes In SouthWest – EFCC / Ganja Havens: Six Nigerian States With High Concentration Of Cannabis Plantation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by python1: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
baddosky1:

I am very sure that people like python1, oodualover, henryyy and most of the cyber warriors from sw are products of lautech
Okay. If na wetin go make you sleep be dat, can you now sleep?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Gbire111: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
How your body?
You na don take ya drugs....
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by AleAirHub(m): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lol cheesy
damibravo:
As an IT person, anytime I tell someone I graduated from LAUTECH...
A guilty look follows...
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
Michael004:
You can't know them more than I do. That is for sure. I know juju is part of it. But forget, those guys are smart. Tell me which dull person will use juju with brain. Juju is just to make them stay and not to catch them. Many 9f them are walking in different companies in Nigeria and over the world get that.
� what is smart in sitting on top a tortoise (molesting the poor animal) and abusing social media sites?
making use of juju makes a mockery of your so called "smartness "

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by LilVast1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
That lautech is not a university at all. They lead the way in prostitution and 419. To cap it up, they have a very slow calendar and can go on strike at anytime. If you have any child, ward or sibling applying for that school please tell him not to because their students are always very dull too. They don't know anything.
Wee you keep quiet?!
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by solonazzy: 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
emeijeh:
It is quite pathetic that students don't read their books these days.

Visit campuses across the country..... Most of the Share this beautiful Chistmas Carol To your Love Ones & friends .including me..if im also one of your friends.
*****Merry Christmas***** are into cyber crimes, invading banks for money transfer slips daily.
I think its rather pathetic reading books has stopped helping students since d turn of the millennium
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Bolster(m): 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
Bimpe29:
So, what could have been the cause then?

I wrote it there: greed and laziness. Simple.
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Okoyeeboz: 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
FBIL:

Just look at you, ''technologically ahead....'', because they are displaying that laziness they're known for instead of telling us how they converted those refuse they generate in their front yards into electric power. Don't worry, we shall surely go regional and let me see how you can survive if criminality is defined as ''technologically advanced.....'' in South West, with some foolish people as usual, liking your balderdash.

Look here, you frustrated nobody, take your ill manners out of my face. Go and check the history of my posts, I eat things like you for snacks.

I'll let this pass hoping you won't fall into the misfortune of replying me
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by richynana(m): 12:19am On Dec 05, 2017
My boss brought this post about the school I finished from.... #GR8LADOKITE#..... Call in in case u need picker....,
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by mjizzie(m): 12:22am On Dec 05, 2017
I graduated from Lautech 2years Ago and i now work for one of telecommunication giants in Africa. U cant attend Lautech and not be smart, I am always pround to be an ex ladokite . One of the reasons we are always ahead of others. I cant comment on the DSS report because the source of the news is from an unknown blog. Greatest Ladokite.
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Dreydoe(m): 12:30am On Dec 05, 2017
mjizzie:
I graduated from Lautech 2years Ago and i now work for one of telecommunication giants in Africa. U cant attend Lautech and not be smart, I am always pround to be an ex ladokite . One of the reasons we are always ahead of others. I cant comment on the DSS report because the source of the news is from an unknown blog. Greatest Ladokite.
I dey find work OO..studied Mass communication
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by adekS1(m): 1:07am On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
That lautech is not a university at all. They lead the way in prostitution and 419. To cap it up, they have a very slow calendar and can go on strike at anytime. If you have any child, ward or sibling applying for that school please tell him not to because their students are always very dull too. They don't know anything.
why are u sounding so bitter?.....can students who are dumb as ur submission stated be able to outsmart security expert in cybercrime?......am sorry but u need a better understanding on this.wat is happening in LAUTECH is just a reflection of wat happen in most schools in Nigeria n d larger society dictated by d poor economy.
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by lashout1: 5:32am On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
True, where i did my IT, we have about 5 of them with us, the guy incharge of us kept complaining about their compitence. Those guys are loaded with air-head.
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by DavidEsq(m): 6:49am On Dec 05, 2017
Okoyeeboz:
Lautech Students are far technologically ahead of our security agencies.

The problem is that the security agencies are not equipped with the right personnel and intelligence to nip crimes like this in the bud. Hence, their investigations are Kickstarted by petitions and not discoveries.

The security agencies are reactionary and not precautionary but I don't blame them.
My brother, dis is as a result of an employment system called I.M (ima mmadu). The dullards wld always flock the security agencies. Particularly DSS. Abi u no rmbr that serious issue that came up with DSS recruitment, where Katsina state had 51 slots while oda southern states had 2 or 1 slots?
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by deeonlyme: 7:11am On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

Mr Man, the fact that some people that are in that school or Alumnus of the school do yahoo doesnt mean everyone is doing it. This so called internet fraud is in almost all higher institution and even those that didnt go to higher institutions are in it. I see a lot of them that you will obviously know are secondary school dropouts.
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Bhugarious: 11:13am On Dec 06, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

Guy, all you need is an upgrade of your reasoning faculty. That 128MB capacity won't help. I am a proud product of LAUTECH doing good in my area of specialization with no regret(s). Exhibiting your large-scale ignorance by saying Lautech products are always very dull is the height of it. I need not educate your ignorance on the number of Lautech's products in the employ of Bill Gates' Microsoft Corporation, Apple Tech Coy., HP Inc., and many entrepreneurs operating legitimate businesses in Information and Technology world.
Science (and technology) doesn't teach morals. Morality is personally absorbed even if you are taught. Tell me the number of your school's product (if at all you attended any) currently serving jail terms across the globe for drug trafficking and i will tell you Lautech's products receiving high accolades across the globe. So, stop opening your mouth to any convenient radius to spew rubbish. Receive sufficient brain to carry you along!

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by SEYIMENT(f): 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
Bhugarious:

Guy, all you need is an upgrade of your reasoning faculty. That 128MB capacity won't help. I am a proud product of LAUTECH doing good in my area of specialization with no regret(s). Exhibiting your large-scale ignorance by saying Lautech products are always very dull is the height of it. I need not educate your ignorance on the number of Lautech's products in the employ of Bill Gates' Microsoft Corporation, Apple Tech Coy., HP Inc., and many entrepreneurs operating legitimate businesses in Information and Technology world.
Science (and technology) doesn't teach morals. Morality is personally absorbed even if you are taught. Tell me the number of your school's product (if at all you attended any) currently serving jail terms across the globe for drug trafficking and i will tell you Lautech's products receiving high accolades across the globe. So, stop opening your mouth to any convenient radius to spew rubbish. Receive sufficient brain to carry you along!

thank you! Lautech's product are really doing great things all over the world. Someone once said, Lautech is the 'Harvard' of Africa.
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by SEYIMENT(f): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
SEYIMENT:

thank you! Lautech's product are really doing great things all over the world. Someone once said, Lautech is the 'Harvard' of Africa.

To back this up, I am final year student of Lautech and I got nominated for the Africa Youth Awards for the 'Discovery of the Year' category. Voting ends 17th Dec 2017, if you are a ladokite, or you believe in us, you can vote and share by following these steps.

Step 1: Click this link http://www.africayouthawards.org/vote/
Step 2: Scroll to discovery of the year.
Step 3: Click Oluwaseyi Ademo (Junior Parliamentarians of Nigeria)
Step 4: Input your e-mail address and name
Step 5: Make sure it replies with 'Thanks for voting', or 'Voted' or 'Successful'.
Step 6: Rebroadcast and share this message to all your friends and contacts.
Thanks.

Remember Oluwaseyi Ademo is the name, thank you.
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2018
!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zamfara Residents Flee As Gunmen Kill Over 40 During Attacks. Photos / EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m / UNIZIK Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers While Attempting To Collect Sim Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.