Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS (33148 Views)

How Cyber Criminals Clone ATM Cards, Fleece Bank Customers Of Savings / Yahoo Boys: Oyo Has Highest Number Of Internet, Cyber Crimes In SouthWest – EFCC / Ganja Havens: Six Nigerian States With High Concentration Of Cannabis Plantation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Iamyussuf(m): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
That lautech is not a university at all. They lead the way in prostitution and 419. To cap it up, they have a very slow calendar and can go on strike at anytime. If you have any child, ward or sibling applying for that school please tell him not to because their students are always very dull too. They don't know anything.
ko ni ye o..what is the name of ur school olori buru ku omo?

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by icon8: 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
It's a University of Technology, innit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by kings09(m): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
lipsrsealed The moment I saw the name and the location, I know it is dem.
Where are they now? If na IMSU, ABSU, or universities in d hEast or omo hinna matter, this thread for don full with hIPOB
sarrki, yarimo n python 1 no go gree person rest
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Dman00(m): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
That lautech is not a university at all. They lead the way in prostitution and 419. To cap it up, they have a very slow calendar and can go on strike at anytime. If you have any child, ward or sibling applying for that school please tell him not to because their students are always very dull too. They don't know anything.
mumu, the students are dull but they are smarter than the oyinbos. Ode, omale buruku

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Iddossam: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
DSS are need more tutorial on cybercrime.... Lautech is the best school ever after UI.... stop painting it black.
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Bimpe29: 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
That's what incessant strike is availing the students over there in LAUTECH. When the guys and ladies alike becomes idle academically, computer based devils occupy their lives and become versatile in cyber crimes in addition to other vices.
LAUTECH has been bastardized for learning purposes.
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
Must you comment?
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Mixola: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
I am too and I'm doing so well.
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by MrReloaded(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

someone that reason with his/her brain shouldn't say this. If your ward no know book in a school, does that mean everyone body in that school doesn't know book?

Try and get urself some brain

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Ayo4251(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Before nkor. .
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Raintaker(m): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
damibravo:
As an IT person, anytime I tell someone I graduated from LAUTECH...
A guilty look follows...
grin
damibravo:
As an IT person, anytime I tell someone I graduated from LAUTECH...
A guilty look follows...
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Michael004: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Ehen, how many lautech students can you stand when it comes to book? After all, a 2.2 graduate of lautech by the name farouk is presently working with bill gate. You are pointless. How can a dull student involve in cyber crime. Your own statement shows you are the dull one here. Sorry to say.

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by anigbajumo(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

You are fuvking fuul,toilet ant.....
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Nigeriadondie: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
kings09:
sarrki, yarimo n python 1 no go gree person rest
Dem don enter rat hole which they will call
ole par h-factor.
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by anonimi: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
Blame it on the constituted authority who has not paid salaries and closed the school while his daughter sprays $$$$$$$$$ anyhow adroad.
Oyo people don suffer walahi in the hands of these All Poverty Congress, APC looters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkoEBbVtUfo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBBnhb6KsxY

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by anonimi: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
Michael004:
Ehen, how many lautech students can you stand when it comes to book? After all, a 2.2 graduate of lautech by the name farouk is presently working with bill gate. You are pointless.

Has LAUTECH only graduated one person since its establishment?

4 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Raintaker(m): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
bestspoke:
Lies.....All my stay in Lautech, only a few hi-tech scammers, just amateur boys chatting and carting and doing rituals.

Talk of some best programmers in Nigeria, they evolved from Lautech.
what is carting?
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by olawale1976: 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
lautecth, college of cyber crime
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by cadesky(m): 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
LAUTECH, is dat 1 a sch, or training ground for motherfuckers
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by babajeje123(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
Folaoni:
I think their computer science department should be awarded for this achievement
You are very correct. I graduated from the department and I know what I went through because of programming

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by GreatrAnalyst: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
Omo Yoruba atata
SNIPER123:
grin
Ni bi gbogbo ni won ti ko adie ale.
Ko si ibi ti ise ko si grin
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by mriyesecnerwal(m): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
one person commenting here is still gonna pick up a transaction this week.....

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Bolster(m): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
Bimpe29:
That's what incessant strike is availing the students over there in LAUTECH. When the guys and ladies alike becomes idle academically, computer based devils occupy their lives and become versatile in cyber crimes in addition to other vices.
LAUTECH has been bastardized for learning purposes.

That's a pathetic excuse to take to life of crimes. If there was incessant strikes what stops these students from gaining some vocational education? There are still few who are learning Barbing or Hair styling. Some are learning tailoring or fashion designing. I know of guy who's Level 500 civil engineering and during the strikes he was learning the interlocking and pavement vocation.

These cyber criminals are just greedy and lazy. They want to drive a Venza but can't wait to toil for years legally to acquire one.

FYI, I'm a son of the soil and I'm on ground in Ogbomoso. Strikes and school closure was never the reasons these guys joined Yahoo Yahoo.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Michael004: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
anonimi:

Has LAUTECH only graduated one person since its establishment?
What is the name of your school. We have millions of them working in different companies in all part of the world. He said they are full but they are smarter than the white. Tell me how a dull person can scam someone. Let reason well before typing.
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by iberu001(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
Chai,see how DSS dey cast the school whey i finish from.Anyway boys are always ahead of them.Intimidation we condone not.Proud of my school.Proudly Civil Engineer.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Owerri1stSon: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Yarnvibes:
​A dearth of experts in cybersecurity and technology is leaving Nigeria vulnerable to cybercrimes, warns the Department for State Security Service (DSS).

DSS says internet fraud is more prevalent in the south west, especially Lagos, Ogun and Oyo.

Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) is considered to have the highest concentration of cyber criminals and in the country.

Deputy-Director of the DSS in-charge of Security in Anambra state, Mr.Yekini Ishola, made the disclosure while presenting a paper on cyber crimes and the way out at a two-day annual security seminar organised by the Security Department of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, tagged "Developing Technological Strategy Towards Crime Reduction In Tertiary Institution."

He said cyber crimes were not committed by an individual, but a network of criminal activities perpetrated by syndicates using what he referred to as identity theft, hacking, stocking, malicious software and other dubious means to gain access into personal information and account details.

"As a result of dearth of hitech cyber security apparatus in the country, it could be rather difficult to fight cyber crimes to a standstill. Collective responsibility is therefore required to track cyber fraudsters and their cronies," he stressed.

Identifying investigation and intelligence gathering as ways perpetrators of cyber crimes could be nailed, the security expert however cautioned the public to desist from disclosing sensitive personal information like Bank Verification Numbers, ATM pin numbers, passwords and phone numbers to unknown persons.

http://fabinfos.com/lautech-highest-concentration-cyber-criminals-says-dss/

Yorubas and crimes are like 5&6. Fraudsters.
They should allow them do what they are known for, Skull mining, Yahoo+. Dirty sets.
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by hamid6249: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
"tell him" what evidence do you have to back up your fallacy
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by greatgbolla(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
Even though LAUTECH has cyber criminals, that does not mean all the students are yahoo boys. its the same way foreigners look at Nigerians as scammers.
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by abeykohasa0524: 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
I am sure you have no idea of what you are saying.
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Eraddray(m): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Oponu agba, ko mo ju isokuso ló, as dull as ur brain, f**king retar*ded, arindin agba
Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by Bolster(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
Adogleta:
This one and powder exporting development, which one better pass? grin

Like if Yahoo Yahoo SW is better, Share if Drug trafficking & Coke development SE is better.

cool

Is this supposed to be a competition? Do we have to choose between two evils? Why not put these evil deeds side by side with innovations, inventions and problem solving with technology and see how people make the choice.

I'm surprised you want people to celebrate criminal activities instead of condemning it you are there promoting it. SMH.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS by tayo200(m): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
no lies... am a ladokite and it is 100% true..of d greatest ladokite..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo Attacks: IPOB Building Armoury To Actualise Biafra – Ambrose Aisabor, Ex-AIG / Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister / Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.