Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,355 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? (1672 Views)

My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend / I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad / Home Alone With My Step-brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? by HARDLABOR: 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ever since I've matured enough to know this woman, I've recognized her to be a witch

She killed my mom years ago and make an attempt on my twin brother life but she never succeeded

She's really making life miserable for us

Base on what the family is saying I know that she's the one tying my destiny

Since I have left home I've not seen her and I don't wish to see her till she die

Wish I can plead with God to send one of his angels to struck her down
Re: My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? by madridguy(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
it's too late to fail
Re: My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? by Nwodosis(m): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
Re: My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? by LordPOSEIDON: 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
I'm coming, lemme ask that guy that beheaded his mother in Osun state first. I'm "cuming" oo

1 Like

Re: My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
where is nairaland babalawos when you need him?
Re: My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? by joceey(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hmm You re not fighting a natural situation or battle for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principality and power of wickedness in high places can you fast and pray? I will give you four psalms and how to use it you don't need to mention anybody names during the prayers just say enemies or attackers of your destiny and life....the rest will be history and victory..let me know when you are ready
Re: My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? by khome(f): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Go untie it nah
Re: My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? by geloorrrrdd(m): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
g
Re: My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? by Archangel15: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
All these yahoo pastors have used your brain finish.

Nobody can 'tie' another person's destiny.

3 Likes

Re: My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Go to a spiritual church and say this prayer : oluwa o, gba oogo mi paada....

1 Like

Re: My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? by tayo60(f): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
Archangel15:
All these yahoo pastors have used your brain finish.

Nobody can 'tie' another person's destiny.
Its real. The wicked people do it especially to children that they know they have greater destiny. He needs serious prayer before he can be delivered.

2 Likes

Re: My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? by nikkypearl(f): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin
Re: My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
The shi Nigerians say on nl!!! I'm dead # grin

Wake the Bleep up and read a book! Does your Bible teach you this rubbish? If so how come other xtians from other parts of the world don't believe in this!

Your tale sounds like a scene from 'Things fall apart'
Get a grip dude, or go check yourself into a mental health hospital, this is some crazy shi to believe in!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
tayo60:
Its real. The wicked people do it especially to children that they know they have greater destiny. He needs serious prayer before he can be delivered.

Stop it. It's 2017! Read a book! You can't seriously believe this crazy shittt! Islam, Christianity and Judaism don't teach this so are you pagan?
Re: My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
I regret commenting on this thread now cry

Crazy people will argue that witches, and destiny tiers are real cry

But I won't reply grin

Crazy people ere where grin
Re: My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? by MissWrite(f): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
God will not send any angel to strike her down. He would rather give you the verse to realize that he has given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions; and to overcome all the powers of the enemy. Therefore, nothing can harm you. If you call on the name of God, be strong in your faith, and know that no one puts baby in a corner. undecided No one can tie your destiny. If you're currently failing in your life, there's something you aren't doing right or something you can do better. Be patient, diligent, and your time will find you.

3 Likes

Re: My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? by HARDLABOR: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
Dimples129:
The shi Nigerians say on nl!!! I'm dead # grin

Wake the Bleep up and read a book! Does your Bible teach you this rubbish? If so how come other xtians from other parts of the world don't believe in this!

Your tale sounds like a scene from 'Things fall apart'
Get a grip dude, or go check yourself into a mental health hospital, this is some crazy shi to believe in!!!!

Just pray u don't come across a witch in ur life time.

This woman am talking about confess in my presence when I was about 15 yrs of age at the village.....

She said she killed my mom in her confession and mention other people....

It's a kind of memory I don't like remembering coz it brings tears to my face
Re: My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
HARDLABOR:

Just pray u don't come across a witch in ur life time.

This woman am talking about confess in my presence when I was about 15 yrs of age at the village.....

She said she killed my mom in her confession and mention other people....

It's a kind of memory I don't like remembering coz it brings tears to my face

Did she murder your mum?

If not then as a religious person you should know that only God can give and take life.

You sound mentally ill, so if I told you I killed your mother, you would believe me?

Honestly, this is crazy thinking.

I fear nothing and nobody so don't worry about me.
Re: My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? by HARDLABOR: 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
Dimples129:

Did she murder your mum?

If not then as a religious person you should know that only God can give and take life.

You sound mentally ill, so if I told you I killed your mother, you would believe me?

Honestly, this is crazy thinking.

I fear nothing and nobody so don't worry about me.

Still asking weda she murder my mom after telling u..

How will I worry about someone I don't know?

When you've never experience something u can't know its states

1 Like

Re: My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
HARDLABOR:

Still asking weda she murder my mom after telling u..

How will I worry about someone I don't know?

When you've never experience something u can't know its states

Can't even have a sane conversation with you angry

I'm done with your thread undecided
Re: My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? by sashishalom(f): 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
You shouldn't be telling us this if its as serious as you think...
Re: My Step-mom Has Tied My Destiny, How Can I Kill Her? by HARDLABOR: 7:13am On Dec 05, 2017
[s]
Dimples129:

Can't even have a sane conversation with you angry

I'm done with your thread undecided
[/s]

Yhur irritating

U claim to be a xtian but u can't quote a Bible verse dat says there's no witch

Even Jesus Christ cast out demons from numerous people

(1) (Reply)

How I Found Love On Plenty Of Fish Dating Site- Pof.com Login / I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? / Man Break Internet For Sharing Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend’s Use Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.