Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend (29937 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Have been a guest on this platform ... so I decided to open an account ...
Am a 20 years old lady ,

my parents exspecially my mom said that I shouldn't have a boyfriend..that if someone is coming for me it going to be Marriage anything apart from marriage should be cut off.
so I decided to stick with what she said... cos I love my parents parents very much I don't want to break their heart..
But has anyone have an experience like this

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Are you still with your parent or reside alone?

8 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by rickpat(m): 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
depends on your priorities...make friends...and get to know how the male folks are wired first...so you can make good choices...for now...you need maturity in mind not necessarily your age...so take it slow...

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Are you still with your parent or reside alone?
I stay with them

5 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Janina:
I stay with them
The thing is..you will have a frank and heart to heart chat and put forth your view to them..

Because in the end it's your life and your happiness that will count....your parents will surely understand and respect your decisions when you explain it to them in a patient and rational manner..or do they expect marriage to happen all of a sudden...it has to start from somewhere.
Understood?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Janina:
Have been a guest on this platform ... so I decided to open account ...
Am a 20 year old lady ,

my parents exspecially my mom said that I shouldn't have a boyfriend..that if someone is coming for me it going to be Marriage anything apart from marriage should be cut off.
so I decided to stick with what she said... cos I love my parents parents very much I don't want to break their heart..

My dear, they are right o. I swear down

174 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by dawnomike(m): 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
Janina:
Am a 20 year old lady ,

whoever will come for your hand in marriage will just meet you somewhere once and the next thing, he will come and meet your parents for marriage right?

With your age, for now; they're right but not for long

132 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
The question is, what do you need a boyfriend for, because I can tell you now relationship at an early stage is a waste of time,if you just want to get laid and party you don't need a boyfriend commitment.

NB if you want to get laid I call dibs

9 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by wenogodie2: 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Janina:
Am a 20 year old lady ,

Your parents want the best for you. Stick with their advice. Relationship is extremely dangerous these days. Guys are killing their girlfriend and using them for yahoo rituals. The boyfriend you trust today could get advice from bad friends and betray you or cheat on you or break your heart.

Pursue your career and succeed and because you're already doing well, a guy will truly want you cos you'll be adding value to his life and not just to use and dump you.

153 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by DryMouth: 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
20years and below are my spec. Their body still dey tight and sweet.

Sha dnt listen to what all these old mama evening newspaper would tell you. They are frustrated.

12 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by QuinModah(f): 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
Janina:
Am a 20 year old lady ,

To he essence of relationship is marriage
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Solofresh2: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Don't mind her
Get a boyfriend and Fvck as you wish
Am sure when she was your age, she has tested almost all the community di*ks in her area, hence the insecurity

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by DaInferno(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Janina:
Am a 20 year old lady ,

good to see there are kids out there still listening to their parents. Thr world would be a better place with such ppl. Marriage or nothing. Simple

14 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Lalami3232(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Your mama dey help you make you for no carry borehole like others but you dey here dey complain. The preeq wey dey sweet you so, you go see am tire when the time is right. Shebi your toto don dey scratch you now?? No worry my dear, you go carry borehole like others laslas but E go better say make you be borehole for your husband's house. But if you refuse to hacken to the voice of your mama/elders, these are the consequences:
1. You go carry belle when dem go dey deny
2. Dem go chop you tire like dem dey do others boreholes and laugh whenever you pass
3. You go dey pray to see your monthly period
4. STDs may be your room mate
5. You go join the league of borehole wey dey use alum and artificial tightner to package toto.

The choice is left for you to choose. But if I'm to advise you, I go say make you boost your career and brain instead of boosting your body counts. I no expect you to take my advise but I just say make I tell you sha. If you no listen, na we(street boys) na still gain am because another free toto don join our rich CV grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "dear young ladies wey never carry borehole for tigh, keep yourself ooooo. Nothing dey exciting for s3x when you never marry. Every reasonable man go value you when you're still intact unlike boreholes wey dey make their husbands waste 200K for DNA test"

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
What my mom told me has kept me going, so keep yourself and don't ever give your virginity to any boyfriend, stay chaste and when you finally find a husband he will forever appreciate and cherish you if he meets you a virgin.You can be crazy,seductive,look good and sexy and all that but never open your legs for any boyfriend.Also start learning the habits of overcoming your urges and in no distant time you'll master it and be in charge.You don't need a boyfriend

36 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lalami3232:
Your mama dey help you make you for no carry borehole like others but you dey here dey complain. The preeq wey dey sweet you so, you go see am tire when the time is right. Shebi your toto don dey scratch you now?? No worry my dear, you go carry borehole like others laslas but E go better say make you be borehole for your husband's house. But if you refuse to hacken to the voice of your mama/elders, these are the consequences:
2. Dem go chop you tire like dem dey do others boreholes and laugh whenever you pass
5. You go join the league of borehole wey dey use alum and artificial tightner to package toto.

The choice is left for you to choose. But if I'm to advise you, I go say make you boost your career and brain instead of boosting your body counts. I no expect you to take my advise but I just say make I tell you sha. If you no listen, na we(street boys) na still gain am because another free toto don join our rich CV grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "dear young ladies wey never carry borehole for tigh, keep yourself ooooo. Nothing dey exciting for s3x when you never marry. Every reasonable man go value you when you're still intact unlike boreholes wey dey make their husbands waste 200K for DNA test"
Thanks for the advice

14 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Cardealer2021(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
You didn't attend a secondary school, undecided?
Abi na only girls school you go angry
I still find it funny how a 20 years old don't have a boyfriend yet,
Abi na advert you dey do grin

4 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by ImoleNaija: 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
Is your mom's name Rita Daniels? E get reason.

Anyway, your mom knows bf-gf r/shp = sex. Don't let others deceive you.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Ghostrye: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
Give me your phone number, maybe I can convince them otherwise wink
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lalami3232:

Comrade which kind advice be this na grin grin grin grin
Our mumu no too much grin
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by flokii: 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
@OP No guy will just come to you and ask for your hand in marriage without first dating.. infact the new trend now is that the girl will get pregnant to confirm her womb and all is intact before marriage.

It's left for you to decide what you want cos it's your life and by right, you're an adult above 18 and legally allowed to make decisions of your own.
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by dhiqson(m): 9:39am On Mar 26, 2022
Janina:
Am a 20 years old lady ,

Your parents are DAMN RIGHT!!!!!!
YOU WONT UNDERSTAND NOW EXCEPT YOU GO AGAINST THEM

8 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by FTME4EVA: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2022
Janina:
Am a 20 years old lady ,

do u reside in lagos?
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2022
Cos they want the best for you

9 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Starz825(m): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
Janina:
Am a 20 years old lady ,

The voice of your parents are like that of God telling Adam and eve not to eat the forbidden fruit...but here you are listening to the devil's saying eat it so you can have the knowledge of good and evil....
Babe...just chill and make friends... though your husband won't jump on you..so know for sure men will come your way both the good and the bad men
But have it in your mind that no romantic/sexual relationships until marriage.....
That's the easiest way to fish out the good and the bad men
Stay safe...
Don't dare to copy your friends...cos that's one of the easiest mistakes to make ...pls avoid that, you all have different destinies...
Ok enjoy...

5 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=FTME4EVA post=111382667]

do u reside in lagos?[/quo .
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by EASYGURU(m): 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
Iyaebe:
What my mom told me has kept me going, so keep yourself and don't ever give your virginity to any boyfriend, stay chaste and when you finally find a husband he will forever appreciate and cherish you if he meets you a virgin.You can be crazy,seductive,look good and sexy and all that but never open your legs for any boyfriend.Also start learning the habits of overcoming your urges and in no distant time you'll master it and be in charge.You don't need a boyfriend

What your mom told you has kept you going till you turn evening newspaper. Your submissions are not valid.

OP. Never take an advice from this Iyaebe and Candidlady . You can take advise from any other person but definitely not evening news paper.

5 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by harmargedon: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
sad
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Mko123(m): 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
Keep your pusssy tight because that's what we husband material cherish most.

OP, don't worry. Las las d sweet go reach you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by justdogitto: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
YOUR MUM IS SAVING YOU FROM

STD'S

UNWANTED PREGNANCY

TEENAGE PREGNANCY

ABORTION

HIV/AIDS

REGRETS

GUILTS

DEPRESSION

LOSS OF SELF RESPECT AND DIGNITY

and many more...

YOUR MOTHER IS A HEROINE

32 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Marriage About To Crash. / "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.