Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? (2621 Views)

I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / Yahoo Boy Looking For A Wife Advertises What He Does For A Living On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by 2Direct(m): 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
Seriously dude whats your source of income ?
Too much news about you flying up and down this forum that you're a Yahoo boy and I want to believe it's not true.

We all know you spend all your life on nairaland everyday and which raise the question on where did you get the half a million naira if I'm not mistaking you posted here few days ago?

Come and clear the air Airforce1.

Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by Archangel15: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
Who cares, he doesn't even have money.

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
People care too much about irrelevant shît

8 Likes

Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by Airforce1(m): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nobody investigated me when I had nothing.

2direct take my photo down before I toss your stupid ass to the mod

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by Sammy07: 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
2Direct:
Too much news about you flying up and down this forum that you're a Yahoo boy and I want to believe it's not true.

We all know you spend all your life on nairaland everyday and which raise the question on where did you get the half a million naira if I'm not mistaking you posted here few days ago?

6 Likes

Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by gabinogem(m): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lol...a jobless man asking another jobless man his source of income... Bunch of joblessness
Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by eTECTIVe(m): 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
U mean apart from taking pictures in front of his TV and making senseless posts and comments and den creating numerous monikers to hype himself jus like now?? Trust me living like dat is enough day's job

10 Likes

Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by biacan(f): 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
Op take this for dinner

Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
The dude once said he works in the airport as air traffic controller, or something
Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by biacan(f): 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Airforce1:

Well said

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by Tapout(m): 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
2Direct:

virtually all the threads you've created is about Airforce1. Are you that jobless or he is paying you to do this?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by sinaj(f): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
He is a romancelander for a living grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by sinaj(f): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Tapout:

virtually all the threads you've created is about Airforce1. Are you that jobless or he is paying you to do this?? undecided
might be his alt acct wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by 2Direct(m): 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
Airforce1:

You're a disgrace to the real hustlers

Tell the mod if you want

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by Blackhawk01: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hehehehe cheesy grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
2Direct:

You're a disgrace to the real hustlers

Tell the mod if you want
Jobless mofo undecided
Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by donstan18: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
People no just get shame... You created a thread to ask and seek what your fellow man does for a living because he shows up herein to keep the section busy...... He keeps here busy with his behavior if you don't know.

Did you ask the source of his poverty?

Nairaland EFCC

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by 2Direct(m): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
Caringguy:
Jobless mofo undecided
Another yahoo boy
Birds of the same feather

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by H2Ossss(m): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
hahahaha... airforce1... open account to woo himself... now open another account to hype himself.

3 Likes

Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
500k is such a big money to call out airforce..
You are the jobless one if I'm not mistaken grin
it is too late to fail.amen.
Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by 2Direct(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
donstan18:
People no just get shame... You created a thread to ask and seek what your fellow man does for a living.

Did you ask the source of his poverty?

Nairaland EFCC
As expected, his colleagues would come out to defend one of their own

The long arms of the law would catch up with you yahoo boys soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by donstan18: 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
2Direct:
As expected, his colleagues would come out to defend one of their own
The long arms of the law would catch up with you yahoo boys soon
Degea would have saved your jealousy
Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by Rubbiish(m): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
sinaj:
My thought exactly!
That guy can do anything for attention....

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by 2Direct(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
Rubbiish:

My thought exactly!
That guy can do anything for attention....
god forbid

Spits
I can never ever be a yahoo boy
Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by Tapout(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
sinaj:

i guess so... I didn't even think of that
Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by Rubbiish(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
2Direct:

god forbid

Spits
I can never ever be a yahoo boy
& the only person u are following is him?
What do u benefit from all these worthless attention?
Don't u ever get tired....This is monumentally ludicrous....
Using alternate accounts to talk about yourself?
Grow up bro....

3 Likes

Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by IVORY2009(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
This Aitforce man self, I hope he is not into Yahoo Yahoo business......
Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by 2Direct(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
IVORY2009:
This Aitforce man self, I hope he is not into Yahoo Yahoo business......
My thought exactly
Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by 2Direct(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
Rubbiish:

& the only person u are following is him?
What do u benefit from all these worthless attention?
Don't u ever get tired....This is monumentally ludicrous....
Using alternate accounts to talk about yourself?
Grow up bro....
Swerve please
He's one of the popular guys around here
Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by Rubbiish(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
2Direct:

Swerve please
He's one of the popular guys around here
Continue hyping yourself by youself...
U are not popular, but notorious for senseless threads...
Shame on u...

3 Likes

Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by 2Direct(m): 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
Rubbiish:

Continue hyping yourself by youself...
U are not popular, but notorious for senseless threads...
Shame on u...
You still didn't make sense with your rubbish screenshot

I am not Airforce 1
Now get lost
Re: Airforce1 What Do You Do For A Living ? by Rubbiish(m): 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
2Direct:

You still didn't make sense with your rubbish screenshot

I am not Airforce 1
Now get lost
I would have been very worried if u had told me i made sense...
Because the way u dish out senseless threads, i wasn't expecting u to see sense in anything...
The attention pictures of your cubicle generated for u yesterday has expired so soon, u now decided to use your alternate account to eulogize yourself as a yahoo boy...U are sick bro...i sorry for u...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Early Humans Did Doggy. Religion And Culture Brought Missionary / SHOCKER! Married Woman Confess To Husband, How Men Poured Sperm On Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.