Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

SHOCKER! Married Woman Confess To Husband, How Men Poured Sperm On Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHOCKER! Married Woman Confess To Husband, How Men Poured Sperm On Her! (2572 Views)

Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKER! Married Woman Confess To Husband, How Men Poured Sperm On Her! by Tinosca: 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
WhatsApp Chats Expose Sese sussan Edebiri!!!
Child disclaimer!!!
This is to notify the general public or who may be concerned about new development of an elaborate wedding between osarumwense sese sussan Edebiri of #17, Edebiri str off rio petrol station urora qrts Edo state and the Edobor family. Be notified that the marriage has since broken down on account of sese sussan Edebiri multiple adultery with plenty other men. sese was found out and discovered and she voluntarily confessed when she 7month pregnant to her ex husband to be having adulterous sexual affairs with several other men. She confessed sleeping multiple times with a married native doctor, her ex husband married tenant, her own father's married driver, on her introduction day she was pregnant for a married man by Name VINCENT(sterling bank mission road) when she was their staff, with one of her senior sister husband in portharcourt renowned to always beat up his wife and his sister inlaw in portharcourt since her days as student of uniport and a certain bode and ik in Benin and JOSHUA(ex boyfriend a doctor in benin. Sese sussan with total support of her mother Mabel asemota Edebiri(woman leader church of God mission Eyean) ran away All by herself with a new born baby girl named verena who her ex husband is not sure of because of her promiscuity. At the magistrate customary court oregebeni, both family agreed to a paternity test of baby verena but at the well sought after faith mediplex GRA the family of Edebiri and sese twice failed to step out to determine who is baby verena's father After dragging the man to court to pay child support? 3million wedding wasted? 30thousand naira monthly for 3years? Baby clearly not his? After travelling from abroad because of paternity test? With promise of forgiveness she willingly confessed?. Her ex husband based ABROAD and edobor family hereby alert the general public that baby verena is not a child from Edobor kindren and henceforth verena must seize to bear that name verena o. Edobor. the Edebiri family who have since dubiously and secretly married sese out (to one of the guy out of others she committed adultery with) in just one year after her mother mabel supervised her adultery escapades, THEY should be advised peacefully to mind their business both physically and spiritually and otherwise. Signed...
Edobor family....

1 Share

Re: SHOCKER! Married Woman Confess To Husband, How Men Poured Sperm On Her! by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
grin
Re: SHOCKER! Married Woman Confess To Husband, How Men Poured Sperm On Her! by dingbang(m): 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
angry what the fcxk is this
Re: SHOCKER! Married Woman Confess To Husband, How Men Poured Sperm On Her! by BareFacedLies(m): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
Her pĆ¹ssy must be very sweet grin

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER! Married Woman Confess To Husband, How Men Poured Sperm On Her! by faithfull18(f): 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
Shocker indeed. This should serve as an example to men who cover up their indiscipline with the 'cheating is in a man's DNA' slogan.

I don't encourage cheating, it's bad but no gender has a monopoly on it.

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKER! Married Woman Confess To Husband, How Men Poured Sperm On Her! by Kseafresh: 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
How i wish i gave a fVck undecided
Re: SHOCKER! Married Woman Confess To Husband, How Men Poured Sperm On Her! by Margy: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
What a shocker!

If paternity test would be carried out in most marriages, yawa go burst!

Who is to blame now?
Re: SHOCKER! Married Woman Confess To Husband, How Men Poured Sperm On Her! by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
these how's ain't loyal at all....me have already concluded dat I will carry put paternity test on each and everyone of my kids,no matter how faithful their mother might be....
even if she's nun

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? / Man Marries 2 Wifes Same Day In Abia State (photos) / Pantless Dancer' Zodwa Wabantu's Fan Sticks His Finger In Her Virginal Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.