Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,195 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus (75563 Views)

Checkout Bobrisky's New Hairstyle / "I Will Snatch Your Husband And Suck Him Dry" Bobrisky's New Year Resolution / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Kirinwa: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
He is using them for more 'duties' than gate tenders. Gaybriel looking dude
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by symbianDON(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
yeyebrity who can't construct simple sentences.
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by free2ryhme: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
G

RIPEnglish:
F

Ayo4251:
D

With comments like these Nigerian youths have no hope
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by ofuregbe(f): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
T
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by OmoOshodi(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by dominique(f): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
Can't he compose a sentence without grammatical blunders ni?
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Mc1807(m): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
#YeS 2 RELOVUTION#
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by hollamanng(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
H
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by blacq2009(m): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
Oga Titus You're too pompous
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by missyQween(f): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
SMJ
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by missyQween(f): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
SMH
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Marrtynze(m): 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
Prick go still dey under dis bobrisky guy so, she-male cry
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
dominique:
Can't he compose a sentence without grammatical blunders ni?

It could be a key part of Brand Bobrisky...
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Pasako(m): 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
undecided ur life remain one bar! ayah, ask jacob wetin do his anus nw, ur anus go soon tel u also

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Dearlord(m): 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
Congrats the new Gate Manus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by vertueptime: 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
Bleached to high heavens
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Antoeni(m): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
Oga Titus hope u no go too pompus
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
Guarding my anoos since 1801
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by konkonbilo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin grin Oga Titus
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by chuksjuve(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wonders shall never cease ���
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Veetee(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Dead soul
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Royaldave200(m): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
humeeh:
See his pose like an upcoming celebrity... For him mind now,e go be like internet go soon recognize me... Tituuus! Yes oga! What's your second name? Tilapia madam..

Now this got me grin .....in BTW I like funny ladies
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by kullozone(m): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
If you're interested in assassinating this guy with biabia for nyash, please contact me. I'll only charge you for equipments.
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Safiaa(f): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
KingLennon:
Is bobrisky a nairalander? Or is he paying seun to push all this topics to frontpage? Wetin concern us with him gateman? Even Dangote that is the richest African man, has hired many gate men but we haven't seen it on nairaland....
You can see the traffic on this thread. Question answered. Even if you don't like him, nigerians are concerned with his life, its as simple as.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by rasazee(m): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
He sack Jacob,employ titus grin. From old testament to new testament. This guy dey mental

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by tizzle(m): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
Oga Titus... you look pompous.. if Oga madam catch you... he/she go *some text missing*
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by NLandIsHypocrit: 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
#HELP! please I'm lost here. The Bobrisky in question, is she a man?
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by KingSango(m): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
princeemmma:
He has shared the picture of a new man named Titus on his Snapchat .Titus is said to be his new gate man. On the photo he shared, Bobrisky wrote; My viewers, I hereby introduced my new friend to u guys. See d way he came to my house look out for his new look in 3 months.

See how he sacked his former gateman, Jacob https://www.nairaland.com/4214298/bobrisky-sacks-gateman-jacob-photos

Bobrisky And Princess Vitarah Are Dangerous Promoters Of Slick LGBT Acceptance

When I was growing up in the 1960s-70s, homosexuality was considered to be abnormal, a psychological imbalance, queer, even disgusting to the point that the mere thought of homosexual sex or of just two men or two women kissing would gross most people out. Anyone considered to be a homosexual could be subject to teasing, ridicule, and even bullying.

But today, anyone who would dare to express such negative comments or have such negative reactions towards homosexuality would be the ones who would be ridiculed and vilified, called names like bigot and homophobe, and forced to publically apologize, though they would never be forgiven.

What caused this dramatic societal shift in less than half a century? I believe it all began with Jack Tripper of Three’s Company. He was the first salvo in the television industry’s shrewd plan to change the minds of Americans from disgust to acceptance of homosexuality.

1970s to Early ‘80s TV shows

At this writing (May 2016), this writer is in his mid-50s. The first homosexual character I remember being portrayed on TV was not a real homosexual at all. He was the late John Ritter’s character of Jack Tripper on Three’s Company, which aired from March 15, 1977, to September 18, 1984.

Jack was only pretending to be gay so that he could share an apartment with Janet Wood (portrayed by Joyce DeWitt) and Chrissy Snow (Suzanne Somers). This was because the landlord, first Stanley Roper (Norman Fell), then Ralph Furley (Don Knotts), would not agree to renting a room to a single man and two single women. But if the man was gay, then he would not try to seduce the women, and the hardnosed landlord would not object to them rooming together.

Jack would act like a stereotypical effeminate homosexual man when the landlord was around, but when he was not, Jack was a straight, women-chasing man, though he never did seduce Janet or Chrissy. It made for a funny and very popular plotline and sitcom. But in retrospective, this writer sees it as the first part of a long-range plan by the TV industry.

By introducing the American viewing public to the homosexual lifestyle via a man who was not really a homosexual, the viewers could laugh at his antics and stereotypical behavior without having an adverse reaction to the idea of homosexuality. Since he was not really a homosexual, we knew it was all an act. Thus we did not need to accept a homosexual lifestyle to be a fan of Jack and of Three’s Company in general.

But another TV series of the time had three recurring characters who were actual homosexuals, but they were portrayed in such a light-hearted way that their homosexuality was more of a joke than a serious lifestyle. The TV series was Barney Miller, which aired from January 23, 1975, to May 20, 1982. The first homosexual was Officer Zatelli (Dino Natali). To be honest, I really do not remember this character, but Wikipedia describes him as, “A gay officer. Particularly loathed by the homophobic Lt. Scanlon, who desperately wants to find a reason to fire him; after he was outed by a careless remark by Wojo, he was promoted to a position as Administrative Assistant at Police Headquarters.” Note that the term “homophobic” is anachronistic, as such a term would not have been used at that time. But Wikipedia further says, “Officer Zatelli's coming out, initially to Captain Miller but eventually to the entire squad, was the first gay-themed story arc on American television.”

But who I remember on Barney Miller was the gay couple of Marty Morrison (Jack DeLeon) and Darryl Driscoll (Ray Stewart). Marty was a stereotypical gay, always wearing rainbow clothing and acting in an effeminate manner. He was often brought in as a suspect, but never convicted of anything. But Wikipedia describes Darryl as, “Marty’s somewhat more sensible and grounded lover, who lends Marty moral support during his visits to the precinct.” Thus Darryl was anything but a stereotypical gay.

The contrast between these two gay men could not be more pronounced, and their appearances were always very lighted-hearted and humorous, with Darryl always trying to tone down his partner’s stereotypical behavior. I can even remember him saying to Marty, “Stop perpetrating stereotypes!” But they were never shown kissing or displaying any more overt sexuality. Thus viewers could laugh at their behavior without really laughing at homosexuality per se. And their recurring appearances provided another non-offensive introduction of the American public to homosexuality.

Interestingly, Wikipedia states about these three character, “Series creator Danny Arnold worked closely with the National Gay Task Force in developing the characters of Darryl and Marty. … and Arnold again worked with the NGTF to develop it [the arc about Officer Zatelli's coming out].” Thus these characters were not flippantly portrayed, but a gay-advocacy group was involved in their portrayals.

According to Wikipedia, there were a few other homosexual characters on TV during this time period, but they were all on British or Australian TV or were on short-lived American series.

All about secret cults that promote LGBT and rape children:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

Nigerians must learn from the example of America how this pedophile agenda can sneak up on its society. First they always use these innocent characters that are entertaining but nothing is funny about child rape, especially using it as a weapon of war against Africa for the last 500 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qevtlles70Q
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by ClitoPen: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hei! Na so that one take miss the proposed UK trip!
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by afbstrategies: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
All these 'gate men'. They better be real gate men and not gay men, because Nigerians don't go 'there' legally cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by PqsMike: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sack today employ tomorrow.......his cup of tea though..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Quacks handle your building projects.....it might end up like this,....and you'll have no choice than to abandon .....or. Start all over again...

Contact experienced professionals......,Contact Us today..

"Projectqsmichael@gmail.com"
Check my profile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them / Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! / Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.