Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,551 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus (75564 Views)

Checkout Bobrisky's New Hairstyle / "I Will Snatch Your Husband And Suck Him Dry" Bobrisky's New Year Resolution / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Elis49(f): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
From Jacob to Titus,you will soon 'introduced' peter.
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
Royaldave200:

Now this got me grin .....in BTW I like funny ladies
smileyGood evening
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by muller101(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
Titus u are finished. With that your lips dick sucking fall on u
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by ufuosman(m): 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Abeg wetin Titus go call am, Oga or madam?
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by enonche85(m): 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
And he just employed a fagg*t to be drilling his ass when his bf is not available to do it.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Brainsg: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Bob bob....bob n gate men re like 5&6...i see yarsh tearin loadin
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by labelle123(f): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
hhmmmmmmmmm
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by jayzblogng: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
princeemmma:
He has shared the picture of a new man named Titus on his Snapchat .Titus is said to be his new gate man. On the photo he shared, Bobrisky wrote; My viewers, I hereby introduced my new friend to u guys. See d way he came to my house look out for his new look in 3 months.

See how he sacked his former gateman, Jacob https://www.nairaland.com/4214298/bobrisky-sacks-gateman-jacob-photos
Also show his Shit hole after 3 months, I bet it wouldn't also be the same�
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Harrynight(m): 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
the day i posted my new dry cleaner Seun and co refused to push it to front page!

i jus the look una for dis nairaland
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by okerekeikpo: 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wetin the idiot wear for head?
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by onatisi(m): 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
he has used up all of jacobs destiny now it is the turn of Titus grin grin

i cant wait to hear jacob version , i know he will have a lot to say
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by esthy86(f): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
chai

which one is i hereby introduced
na so dem taught u for skul

somebody should pls buy dictionary for bobrisky as an xmas gift

lol
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by dominique(f): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
alignacademy:

It could be a key part of Brand Bobrisky...

Yeah, just like bleaching, grammatical blunders is now one of his trademarks
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
princeemmma:
He has shared the picture of a new man named Titus on his Snapchat .Titus is said to be his new gate man. On the photo he shared, Bobrisky wrote; My viewers, I hereby introduced my new friend to u guys. See d way he came to my house look out for his new look in 3 months.

See how he sacked his former gateman, Jacob https://www.nairaland.com/4214298/bobrisky-sacks-gateman-jacob-photos

I think say titus na fish oo
Anyway, baerisky must have “interviewed” him before taking him as her(his?) "gate"man
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by deedondavi(m): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
** lookout for his new look** lol
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Royaldave200(m): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
humeeh:
smileyGood evening

Evening.... Trust your day went well?
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Sirevangel(m): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
chai so no more
Jacurb again chai
but e don hammer and e don turn Celebrity
Abeg next!!!!
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Royaldave200:

Evening.... Trust your day went well?
Don't be so sure.. angry...Hope yours was fine?
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by gqboyy(m): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Are you gonna bleach him too morafacker?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Royaldave200(m): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
humeeh:
Don't be so sure.. angry...Hope yours was fine?

smiley Mine was gr8
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by centboy123456(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
samzzycash:
This one won't know he send Jacob away because his yansh don dey leak. Bobrisky be looking for tight yansh.

hahaha guy u no get work I swear wch one be a tight yansh Na
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Gkemz: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
3months after he don tear his anus finish
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by juanmiguel: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
EliteBiz:
Irrelevant news
Introduced or Introduce
thought I was the only one that saw it, lol
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by centboy123456(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
juliusnobisugo:
I pity this new gate man anus

all these people or na no go kill person I don laff trie
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Odey1997(m): 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
NeededGist:
He go tear this guy nyash as he tear the last one own, Chai God dey.

Bobrisky is the receiver so his kpekus will be torn rather
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by centboy123456(m): 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
Pasako:
undecided ur life remain one bar! ayah, ask jacob wetin do his anus nw, ur anus go soon tel u also

lol or na one kill person wit laff
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Royaldave200:

smiley Mine was gr8
Alright then smiley
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by kingteaser619(m): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
but Bobrisky fine pass some girls sha ooo. #justsaying
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by CDCEO001: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wait! She don fire Jcup? Since when?
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by enemyofprogress: 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
Chai funjosh no get shame for body,see am go dey do gateman for him pikin age mate
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by fatpogba7(m): 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
dumb people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! / Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) / Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.