Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! (75548 Views)

Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal / Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by timelessaproko(f): 1:49am On Oct 14, 2019
MTN's "Who wants to a millionaire" anchor Frank Edoho seems to be trending over comparison of his presenting skills with his younger colleagues, Big Brother Naija anchor Ebuka Uchendu, Actor and Naija Sing anchor Joseph Benjamin and Uti Nwachukwu and of course Nigerians are loud-ing it!.

As Frank Edoho is the best host Nigerians have ever enjoy and indeed he warmed every heart with his handsome look like every young man then before his little wife beating scandal started crawling in which resulted to his crashed marriage to OAP Katherine Obiang, a woman who started with him when he was nothing till he got his radio job, according to his then colleagues who recounts how Katherine Obiang was always so caring and being a superwoman for him when the checks had less zeros, but sorry men forget their hungry days when they're alright!.

Sometimes few months back I stumble on our beloved Frank Edoho at the Lagos Palms shopping mall in Victoria Island with his new wife Sandra and I can imagine why men always be men and women remains women.

Once in a lifetime we all have come to meet that one person we'll always have in our heart and I had mine and the case of Katherine Obiang seem close but the only difference between our story is that there are no kids and no marriage but we lived a lifetime as short as it was and this experience gave me insight on what could've happened.

Men changes! Men change! that is very factual and the Joystick between their legs controls them mostly and the truth is no matter what you do for a man in time past, if you like save his life, that doesn't guarantee you of his affection and loyalty till the end because when he wants out, he wants out! and did I tell you?

Lol you need to see the Sandra lady, that'll give you some sense of understanding and I'm not talking about photos but the live show lol... she's what some people will call 'overly hot' sexy tomatoes and if a man like Frank Edoho want to play he gat to stay because of course Frank Edoho was a great catch too with Billions and admiration all over him from left, right and center when the "who wants to be a billionaire" TV Show was on but now...

Here's what I learnt, every beauty being it in a man or woman fades and fade indeed and one good thing about the human nature is that you cannot control how you age irrespective of skin therapies even surgeries has the most aftermaths.

So seeing Frank Edoho in that Mall that day awake some sense of reasoning in me and the reality of life in general, though I wouldn't like to spell everything out because I just don't want to be talking about people these days and yes that's why my blogging is sleeping now but here's what I can say, is worthless to work yourself up so much to please your partner when your partner is just themselves, love shouldn't be that tense though that's how the world understands what love is but we know true love is simple, free, and firm.

If you are doing everything consciously to appeased someone, I have just one question for you. Is that load of a job not just too much for you? Why so much stress? That will only make you age faster!.

Anyway, that's what you get when you leave your comfort zone for something that ordinarily isn't yours. I think if Frank Edoho was with his former wife Katherine Obiang, life will be less stressful for him common he shouldn't be buying diapers at this time then what will I be buying? Like seriously he would've been more relaxed emotionally, physically then channel all of his strength in mentoring his children into becoming a replica of him while enjoying his aging comfortably than trying to still look yuppie for a younger woman who is extremely hot in Lekki where there's too much money and cool dudes.

The question is, how long will this younger woman stay with our already aging Frank? Is worrisome to think of what and what sometimes.

Those women and men that were taken for granted irrespective of their sacrifices and was disappointed, hated because of one imperfection and couldn't get a pass and a little patience to understand, maybe for looks, financial competence, family background, people around, youthful exuberance, emotional scars, your time to smile is always so live your life to your maximum ability and refuse to cry about yesterday because you did just fine. You're not perfect but you're a gem.! You were a pearl that wasn't kept safe but even the devil know how awesome God is.

So live your life for your tomorrow not just for the moment everybody and never let people who truly love you down. True love is incomparable and is not found everywhere, is not everything you admire that is good for you at the end of the day the light will shine and what we truly are will be revealed.

Hope you enjoy my post hehehehe oh yes #isComedyIsRealityIsNews

Source: http://timelessaproko.com/2019/10/14/life-check-frank-edoho-past-decision-now-having-a-toll-on-his-present-as-he-ages/

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by timelessaproko(f): 2:06am On Oct 14, 2019
Lol you ain’t serious �
greatmarshall:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by greatmarshall(m): 2:07am On Oct 14, 2019
timelessaproko:
Lol you ain’t serious �
smiley

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by blackboy(m): 2:33am On Oct 14, 2019
His dressing "young" has nothing to do with his new wife. Wearing jeans n t shirt or polo is a norm. You want him to be wearing agbada or ...

The only part i agree with you is even if a woman saves her mans life when he wants out he wants out.
Guy mind your family/marriage and stop judging.

He is living his life. We all have a life to live n none is perfect.

387 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by timelessaproko(f): 2:36am On Oct 14, 2019
Just doing my job honey moreover is not jean and polo he wore!
My father still wear jean supposedly so read undertone
!!

blackboy:
His dressing "young" has nothing to do with his new wife. Wearing jeans n t shirt or polo is a norm. You want him to be wearing agbada or ...

The only part i agree with you is even if a woman saves her mans life when he wants out he wants out.
Guy mind your family/marriage and stop judging.

He is living his life. We all have a life to live n none is perfect.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Gandollaar(f): 3:18am On Oct 14, 2019
timelessaproko:
Just doing my job honey moreover is not jean and polo he wore!
My father still wear jean supposedly so read undertone
!!

Hahaha..was he sagging his pants?

12 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 4:02am On Oct 14, 2019
All this writing on somebody's decision, Oga blogger! Oga o
We all age, you can't be looking the same way you looked like 8 years ago

214 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by davillian(m): 5:12am On Oct 14, 2019
Rubbish

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by WildChild00(m): 5:33am On Oct 14, 2019
timelessaproko:
MTN's "Who wants to a millionaire" anchor Frank Edoho seems to be trending over comparison of his presenting skills with his younger colleagues, Big Brother Naija anchor Ebuka Uchendu, Actor and Naija Sing anchor Joseph Benjamin and Uti Nwachukwu and of course Nigerians are loud-ing it!.
As Frank Edoho is the best host Nigerians have ever enjoy and indeed he warmed every heart with his handsome look like every young man then before his little wife beating scandal started crawling in which resulted to his crashed marriage to OAP Katherine Obiang, a woman who started with him when he was nothing till he got his radio job, according to his then colleagues who recounts how Katherine Obiang was always so caring and being a superwoman for him when the checks had less zeros, but sorry men forget their hungry days when they're alright!.

Sometimes few months back I stumble on our beloved Frank Edoho at the Lagos Palms shopping mall in Victoria Island with his new wife Sandra and I can imagine why men always be men and women remains women.
Once in a lifetime we all have come to meet that one person we'll always have in our heart and I had mine and the case of Katherine Obiang seem close but the only difference between our story is that there are no kids and no marriage but we lived a lifetime as short as it was and this experience gave me insight on what could've happened.
Men changes! Men change! that is very factual and the Joystick between their legs controls them mostly and the truth is no matter what you do for a man in time past, if you like save his life, that doesn't guarantee you of his affection and loyalty till the end because when he wants out, he wants out! and did I tell you?
Lol you need to see the Sandra lady, that'll give you some sense of understanding and I'm not talking about photos but the live show lol... she's what some people will call 'overly hot' sexy tomatoes and if a man like Frank Edoho want to play he gat to stay because of course Frank Edoho was a great catch too with Billions and admiration all over him from left, right and center when the "who wants to be a billionaire" TV Show was on but now...
Here's what I learnt, every beauty being it in a man or woman fades and fade indeed and one good thing about the human nature is that you cannot control how you age irrespective of skin therapies even surgeries has the most aftermaths.
So seeing Frank Edoho in that Mall that day awake some sense of reasoning in me and the reality of life in general, though I wouldn't like to spell everything out because I just don't want to be talking about people these days and yes that's why my blogging is sleeping now but here's what I can say, is worthless to work yourself up so much to please your partner when your partner is just themselves, love shouldn't be that tense though that's how the world understands what love is but we know true love is simple, free, and firm.
If you are doing everything consciously to appeased someone, I have just one question for you. Is that load of a job not just too much for you? Why so much stress? That will only make you age faster!.
Anyway, that's what you get when you leave your comfort zone for something that ordinarily isn't yours. I think if Frank Edoho was with his former wife Katherine Obiang, life will be less stressful for him common he shouldn't be buying diapers at this time then what will I be buying? Like seriously he would've been more relaxed emotionally, physically then channel all of his strength in mentoring his children into becoming a replica of him while enjoying his aging comfortably than trying to still look yuppie for a younger woman who is extremely hot in Lekki where there's too much money and cool dudes.

The question is, how long will this younger woman stay with our already aging Frank? Is worrisome to think of what and what sometimes.

Those women and men that were taken for granted irrespective of their sacrifices and was disappointed, hated because of one imperfection and couldn't get a pass and a little patience to understand, maybe for looks, financial competence, family background, people around, youthful exuberance, emotional scars, your time to smile is always so live your life to your maximum ability and refuse to cry about yesterday because you did just fine. You're not perfect but you're a gem.! You were a pearl that wasn't kept safe but even the devil know how awesome God is.

So live your life for your tomorrow not just for the moment everybody and never let people who truly love you down. True love is incomparable and is not found everywhere, is not everything you admire that is good for you at the end of the day the light will shine and what we truly are will be revealed.

Hope you enjoy my post hehehehe oh yes #isComedyIsRealityIsNews

Source: http://timelessaproko.com/2019/10/14/life-check-frank-edoho-past-decision-now-having-a-toll-on-his-present-as-he-ages/

I want to believe this is a sponsored post grin

73 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by tillaman(m): 5:41am On Oct 14, 2019
What if she stays in the mariage regardless of how old he looks, give it some more years and see if the lady won't age faster than frank too and you really can’t tell what transpired between Frank and his ex wife, forget about that mentality of men misbehaving once they start getting fat checks, errmm stereotypical
The woman must have her own flaws too and that’s what makes us human

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Samfloxin(m): 5:47am On Oct 14, 2019
OP you are definitely not married and not even ready to marry ...your biased ,one-sided view has landed your write-up in a trash bin... Samfloxin says so

119 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by boss1310(m): 5:50am On Oct 14, 2019
this your post is not anything near blogging it is an attack.
first you called him"our"when referring to his aging my dear he doesn't belong to you or any fan of his show including me he has his own life and mustn't live by your rule
secondly you say he shouldn't be buying diaper at this age what if thats exactly what he wants you are already calling him an old man how old is Ned Nwoko who just got married
thirdly why is your attack so gender based and biased are you trying to say women dont hurt men,are you saying that a woman never married a man when he is wealthy and leave him immediately he is poor or worst stay in the marriage but frolicking with men including his husband's friends.its not a man thing rather its an individual thing
fourth please what is wrong in aging are you still the same from the last time"who wants to be a millionaire"aired on national television
fifth frank edoho deserves happiness and if marrying another woman will get him that there is nothing in the constitution that says otherwise, as for being a woman beater I totally and unequivocally condemn that as I am married myself but there are things that goes on in marriage you may never know even if you are living under the same roof with a couple so never jump to conclusion quickly when it concerns marriage.a woman beater never quits and being that Frank is married now I haven't seen any rumour concerning his current marriage but you never can tell

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by boss1310(m): 5:52am On Oct 14, 2019
WildChild00:

I want to believe this is a sponsored post grin
we are still complaining that the post is too long and you chose to include all of them in your comment, you are wicked o

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by okirewaju(f): 6:09am On Oct 14, 2019
His decision

His choice

undecided undecided undecided

12 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by ruggedtimi(m): 7:05am On Oct 14, 2019
but seriously ebuka is boring..Op abi sandra was ur ex?

8 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by lereinter(m): 7:08am On Oct 14, 2019
Mid way into reading,

I had to check if the article was written by a woman

Alas I wasn't wrong

73 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Skinnienigga(m): 7:18am On Oct 14, 2019
OP sounded so biased here ehnnn

23 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by wonuks(m): 7:39am On Oct 14, 2019
It's well. The ageing is so fast.

Pay after we've designed your website. Check my signature or profile for details

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 14, 2019
mtchewww
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by BarodyNigeriaLT: 7:40am On Oct 14, 2019
Someone is obviously feeling uneasy with the fact that Frank Edoho trended yesterday if this piece is anything to go by

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Anoniemos01: 7:41am On Oct 14, 2019
You really are a timeless aproko.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by frowland(m): 7:42am On Oct 14, 2019
Who will win Fifa world cup? ..oh wait.
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by PureGoldh(m): 7:42am On Oct 14, 2019
We should get off dx comparism of a thing.

Frank is Frank and his abilities are like that of Frank.

Ebuka is Ebuka and his abilities are like that of Ebuka.

One can't be 100% perfect no matter how hard you try

Meanwhile... If you need Original Pure Unadulterated Honey..
Call or whatsapp 0 8 101 66 6771

8 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Oildichotomy(m): 7:42am On Oct 14, 2019
With the way Frank trended and the ourpouring of love.

Someone somewhere practically peed on their pants and this blog is just living to its name

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Beverlyjean(f): 7:43am On Oct 14, 2019
timelessaproko:

U are a pained broken bitter woman... Us women do worse to guys as well... Women hv betrayed me more than men in my life time... It's easier to find a loyal man than to find a loyal woman

76 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) / Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus / Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.