Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,181 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus (75562 Views)

Checkout Bobrisky's New Hairstyle / "I Will Snatch Your Husband And Suck Him Dry" Bobrisky's New Year Resolution / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by kaystick86(m): 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Walahi, this guy sorry lady don collo
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Aldebaran(m): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
Titus?

Next one would be Geisha grin
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by matrixme(m): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
If we look carefully, we will see that glo sometimes advertises on Nairaland Frontpage. The banner reads "At 1,000 he uploads X thousand pictures."
Now we know that they are referring to Bobrisky.
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by karlboss: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
KingSango:

Bobrisky And Princess Vitarah Are Dangerous Promoters Of Slick LGBT Acceptance

When I was growing up in the 1960s-70s, homosexuality was considered to be abnormal, a psychological imbalance, queer, even disgusting to the point that the mere thought of homosexual sex or of just two men or two women kissing would gross most people out. Anyone considered to be a homosexual could be subject to teasing, ridicule, and even bullying.

But today, anyone who would dare to express such negative comments or have such negative reactions towards homosexuality would be the ones who would be ridiculed and vilified, called names like bigot and homophobe, and forced to publically apologize, though they would never be forgiven.

What caused this dramatic societal shift in less than half a century? I believe it all began with Jack Tripper of Three’s Company. He was the first salvo in the television industry’s shrewd plan to change the minds of Americans from disgust to acceptance of homosexuality.

1970s to Early ‘80s TV shows

At this writing (May 2016), this writer is in his mid-50s. The first homosexual character I remember being portrayed on TV was not a real homosexual at all. He was the late John Ritter’s character of Jack Tripper on Three’s Company, which aired from March 15, 1977, to September 18, 1984.

Jack was only pretending to be gay so that he could share an apartment with Janet Wood (portrayed by Joyce DeWitt) and Chrissy Snow (Suzanne Somers). This was because the landlord, first Stanley Roper (Norman Fell), then Ralph Furley (Don Knotts), would not agree to renting a room to a single man and two single women. But if the man was gay, then he would not try to seduce the women, and the hardnosed landlord would not object to them rooming together.

Jack would act like a stereotypical effeminate homosexual man when the landlord was around, but when he was not, Jack was a straight, women-chasing man, though he never did seduce Janet or Chrissy. It made for a funny and very popular plotline and sitcom. But in retrospective, this writer sees it as the first part of a long-range plan by the TV industry.

By introducing the American viewing public to the homosexual lifestyle via a man who was not really a homosexual, the viewers could laugh at his antics and stereotypical behavior without having an adverse reaction to the idea of homosexuality. Since he was not really a homosexual, we knew it was all an act. Thus we did not need to accept a homosexual lifestyle to be a fan of Jack and of Three’s Company in general.

But another TV series of the time had three recurring characters who were actual homosexuals, but they were portrayed in such a light-hearted way that their homosexuality was more of a joke than a serious lifestyle. The TV series was Barney Miller, which aired from January 23, 1975, to May 20, 1982. The first homosexual was Officer Zatelli (Dino Natali). To be honest, I really do not remember this character, but Wikipedia describes him as, “A gay officer. Particularly loathed by the homophobic Lt. Scanlon, who desperately wants to find a reason to fire him; after he was outed by a careless remark by Wojo, he was promoted to a position as Administrative Assistant at Police Headquarters.” Note that the term “homophobic” is anachronistic, as such a term would not have been used at that time. But Wikipedia further says, “Officer Zatelli's coming out, initially to Captain Miller but eventually to the entire squad, was the first gay-themed story arc on American television.”

But who I remember on Barney Miller was the gay couple of Marty Morrison (Jack DeLeon) and Darryl Driscoll (Ray Stewart). Marty was a stereotypical gay, always wearing rainbow clothing and acting in an effeminate manner. He was often brought in as a suspect, but never convicted of anything. But Wikipedia describes Darryl as, “Marty’s somewhat more sensible and grounded lover, who lends Marty moral support during his visits to the precinct.” Thus Darryl was anything but a stereotypical gay.

The contrast between these two gay men could not be more pronounced, and their appearances were always very lighted-hearted and humorous, with Darryl always trying to tone down his partner’s stereotypical behavior. I can even remember him saying to Marty, “Stop perpetrating stereotypes!” But they were never shown kissing or displaying any more overt sexuality. Thus viewers could laugh at their behavior without really laughing at homosexuality per se. And their recurring appearances provided another non-offensive introduction of the American public to homosexuality.

Interestingly, Wikipedia states about these three character, “Series creator Danny Arnold worked closely with the National Gay Task Force in developing the characters of Darryl and Marty. … and Arnold again worked with the NGTF to develop it [the arc about Officer Zatelli's coming out].” Thus these characters were not flippantly portrayed, but a gay-advocacy group was involved in their portrayals.

According to Wikipedia, there were a few other homosexual characters on TV during this time period, but they were all on British or Australian TV or were on short-lived American series.

All about secret cults that promote LGBT and rape children:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

Nigerians must learn from the example of America how this pedophile agenda can sneak up on its society. First they always use these innocent characters that are entertaining but nothing is funny about child rape, especially using it as a weapon of war against Africa for the last 500 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qevtlles70Q
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html
All I can say is God bless you very much

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by cutedharmee: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
ELgordo:
gays ..... kill em all ovoko!
Meaning of ovoko
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by EmekaBlue(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin Maybe bobrisky anus don dey pain am...this one na romance galore coz both b like d feminine gay
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Emmahunk(m): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
Waiting to see the picture of your ass wiper. Do something meaningful abeg. Really don't blame you butthe mods that found this news worthy to mmake front page
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by olafestid(m): 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Oga Titus, well done o
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by HomeOfMe(f): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
princeemmma:
He has shared the picture of a new man named Titus on his Snapchat .Titus is said to be his new gate man. On the photo he shared, Bobrisky wrote; My viewers, I hereby introduced my new friend to u guys. See d way he came to my house look out for his new look in 3 months.

See how he sacked his former gateman, Jacob https://www.nairaland.com/4214298/bobrisky-sacks-gateman-jacob-photos
Beware of anal cancer,pity your an.us..,Happy sex ual marathon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by adecz: 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hope he came with a carton of this...

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by ashawopikin(m): 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
Oga Titus grin
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Rexnegro(m): 1:54am On Dec 05, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
Na how Titus look ha go dey check up and down for new year. Werey, the two of you are mad.
loooool hAhahah
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by DedeNkem: 4:07am On Dec 05, 2017
So much makeup!

Anyway, my gate has no f*ucking gate man, it is automatic. It only opens with my permission or my wife's. And we see who's on the other side on our phones at the same time.

It also scans 60 meters away in diameter to tells us how many body heat it reads and updates if they move. The most accurate way (both in the day and night) to know if the bell ringer is alone or not.

If any one gives permission, the gate gently opens and may shut quickly on it's own if it notices more than the allowed number of people are heading towards the gate. The gate closing power pressure can break hand or feet or bend steel if you try to block it from closing. There's a notice on the gate warning people.

If we refuse an entrance, it will tell the person(s) in three languages (Igbo, youruba and hausa) to leave. If you refuse to leave within 4 minutes, it alerts the police, sets off a deafening alarm, sends alerts to our phones, softly shuts outside doors of all the buildings in the compound and sends out 2 drones (permanently stationed on the roof) to separate locations to conduct surveillance. All these happen automatically, very smart isn't it?.

We conduct mock invasion often to make sure everything still works.

I'm planning to add more features e.g. blasting out a liquid tear gas at the threat at the gate and implanting legally acquired short guns at strategic points in my fence wall. So that if a threat breaches my security and enters my compound (almost impossible), on my command the guns will emerge from the wall to auto shoot at anything that moves.

So all you kidnappers, burglars and armed robbers, before you invade my home, say goodbye to all your loved ones because you I'll take you down!
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Funjosh(m): 4:48am On Dec 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Chai funjosh no get shame for body,see am go dey do gateman for him pikin age mate

Year is coming to an end, when will you haf sense.
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by GoldChick(f): 6:21am On Dec 05, 2017
this guy is a pathetic idiot... attention seeker ooshi
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by GoldChick(f): 6:23am On Dec 05, 2017
DedeNkem:
So much makeup!

Anyway, my gate has no f*ucking gate man, it is automatic. It only opens with my permission or my wife's. And we see who's on the other side on our phones at the same time.

It also scans 60 meters away to tells us how many body heat it reads and updates if they move. The most accurate way (both in the day and night) to know if the bell ringer is alone or not.

If any one gives permission, the gate gently opens and may shut quickly on it's own if it notices more than the allowed number of people are heading towards the gate. It can break hand or feet if you try to block it from closing. There's a notice on the gate warning people.

If we refuse an entrance, it will tell the person(s) in three languages (Igbo, youruba and hausa) to leave. If you refuse to leave within 4 minutes, it alerts the police, sets off a deafening alarm, send alerts to our phones, softly shuts outside doors of all the buildings in the compound and send out 2 drones (permanently stationed on the roof) to conduct surveillance. All these happens automatically, very smart isn't it?.

I'm planning to add more features e.g. blasting out a liquid tear gas at the threat and implanting legally acquired short guns at strategic points in my fence wall. So that if a threat breaches my security and enters my compound, on my command the guns will emerge from the wall to auto shoot at anything that moves.

I dey feel uu jawe Oga... in fact, add Ogun, sango, oya accessories to d gate
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by nurusystem(m): 7:06am On Dec 05, 2017
this waray bobbodyodour risky is just attention seeker,gateman what an useless old girl/boy you be..fire will born your that place where them they chokk you.
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by tk4rd: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2017
Mc.Galaxy should now sing a new song titled "Titus-Dance"..
MAVIN had already done "Oga-Titus" sef.
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by enemyofprogress: 9:00am On Dec 05, 2017
Funjosh:

Year is coming to an end, when will you haf sense.

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Peace2love: 9:45am On Dec 05, 2017
When I saw the name Titus, D. Prince song came to my mind.

Meanwhile this song is dedicated to oga Bob New Gaateee

Oga Titus, u too pompous
You wan try boys,
now money don loss Boys are very big boys,
you don Bleep up You wan form boss,
kasala don burst Where's oga Titus,
you take night bus You come Lagos,
now you go campus Girls are very surplus,
with no remorse You wan come floss,
now money don loss You follow okpoho,
spend your money on top okpoho,
chai E me zie bido koba akuko ooo
You follow okpoho spend your money on top okpoho E mezie bido koba toriiiiii.....
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by lukency(m): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
This ass fucker is always seeking for relevance.Wl
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by DedeNkem: 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
GoldChick:

I dey feel uu jawe Oga... in fact, add Ogun, sango, oya accessories to d gate

You never know what next I may add.
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by mkpurumma090(f): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2019
Sorry for this gateman cos his anus go hear am wella

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Lekan1o1: 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
mkpurumma090:
Sorry for this gateman cos his anus go hear am wella

Baby I go like do u anal, I will pay wella
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by mkpurumma090(f): 6:06am On Jan 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by Lekan1o1: 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
mkpurumma090:
=Lekan1o1 post=74801828]
cry[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Baby I go like do u anal, I will pay wella
You must be a coward...
Do I look like afonja to you??
Okpo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

pls baby, what has afonja got to do with this? undecided
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus by GraceeD: 3:10am On Jan 18, 2019
EliteBiz:
Irrelevant news
Introduced or Introduce
All join grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them / Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! / Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.