Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her (1977 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 5years Had Left Me.. / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by pussybanger: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
[i][/i]Here is my confusion, our journey of marriage started about 5years ago just 2years after I graduated. When I came across her she had no job but we eked out things with my little earning. A year after our wedding she secured a job in one of the federal government agency. But despite that she was submissive because I earned more than her and I shoulder most the responsibilities, fast forward to last year, she was promoted and her pay was increased with 50k, now our salaries are now equal. Consequent on this she started telling me even without me she can live that afterall she has the wherewithal to take care of herself. The most annoying part is that she started denying me the intimacy that she doesn't even need a man and that I should go and fornicate and ask God for forgiveness. Why I am confused now is that I am not used to that kind of life but now I am considering alternative solution. Please, nairalander, I need your candid advice.
Re: Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by shinarlaura(f): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by python1: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Women of nowadays simply view marriage as business. How many rich women are married? Even the married ones don't respect their hubbys. When you see them calling you sweat names, showing respect and other good things, na you dey foot the bill be dat, otherwise, to hell with you. Have you not heard some ladies saying Linda Ikeji doesn't need to marry because she is already successful? Abeg, most of them are fake.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by Jochabed(f): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Prayerfully make her understand that with or without money you are still the head.
Re: Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by bigtt76(f): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
Cut am slap next time she run her mouth

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
The way I dey fear to marry ehhh.. God EPP me oo

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by iamJ(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
bigtt76:
Cut am slap next time she run her mouth
be showing ur colors ooooo
Re: Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by zolapower: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
Take her to yaba left , something is wrong with her brain . It needs proper overhauling that requires use of petroleum product.
Re: Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by azelab: 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
pussybanger:
[i][/i]Here is my confusion, our journey of marriage started about 5years ago just 2years after I graduated. When I came across her she had no job but we eked out things with my little earning. A year after our wedding she secured a job in one of the federal government agency. But despite that she was submissive because I earned more than her and I shoulder most the responsibilities, fast forward to last year, she was promoted and her pay was increased with 50k, now our salaries are now equal. Consequent on this she started telling me even without me she can live that afterall she has the wherewithal to take care of herself. The most annoying part is that she started denying me the intimacy that she doesn't even need a man and that I should go and fornicate and ask God for forgiveness. Why I am confused now is that I am not used to that kind of life but now I am considering alternative solution. Please, nairalander, I need your candid advice.

take it or live it, she has some people outside giving her sex, may be they satisfy her more than the way you do. even a woman of sixty seventy years dey sex, though little among them don't like sex (2 out of 100) but they would never and ever tell you they don't want sex.

my advice, let her realise that she can no longer stay under your roof without sex, call the attention of her family to it, and get married to another wife chaperly , Chase her away from your custody.

once again she is trying to deceive you that she is loyal to u.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by Hector09(m): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
It sounds like a nolly wod movie bt we re living in a crazy world where all things are possible, thats d reason i wont believe or disbelieve ur story

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by Okewa(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hmmmm.....Wat do u expect from us? To advise u go Bleep anoda girl outside?
Re: Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
pussybanger:

You Posted a comment in a thread that your gal is loyal. Your moniker will not help with sincere comments from us

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by tosyne2much(m): 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
And you think I will ever take you serious with this your attention seeking moniker?

Nonsense
Re: Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by Macgreat(m): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
shocked

Divorce is not an option. . . but don't become the guilty one if it should come.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
If I were u walai its over between me and d gal. I swear. U don't need som1 like that in ur life. She dosnt even care about u, saying u can go and comit adultery. Wait till she starts earning more and OK with the number of children she has and she will leave ur sorry ass. I don't even know why u are asking for advice, Can u actually endure shits like that

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by ibkkk(f): 5:06am On Dec 05, 2017
Why would she do that?
Not good enough.
Sorry!
Re: Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by laliga01: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2017
My brother, once a woman start earning more than you, your life will short by 10yrs. Person no go hear word if she does any contribution in the house.
Re: Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 05, 2017
Single promotion with 50k increment in an FG job? Iffa aslap you eeh, your lying Mohammeded brain will reformat. angry
Re: Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2017
Jochabed:
Prayerfully make her understand that with or without money you are still the head.
when i read it i concluded u are CAC,deeper life or mfm...But please try to think from a wider point of view...I know u are smart and mean well but that your conclusion is shabby because money is like salt is to soup in unions.
Re: Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Single promotion with 50k increment in an FG job? Iffa aslap you eeh, your lying Mohammeded brain will reformat. angry
Can you research and have first hand information on salary increase from level 7 to 8 in federal civil job especially security.
Re: Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by Jochabed(f): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
when i read it i concluded u are CAC,deeper life or mfm...But please try to think from a wider point of view...I know u are smart and mean well but that your conclusion is shabby because money is like salt is to soup in unions.
ok.
Re: Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by banre(m): 8:19am On Dec 05, 2017
bros yo wife has been sleeping around even b4 d salary increment, the only difference is that she's bold to tell u sh!t right now....as for the advice I'd say u ditch her ASAP because she a cheating wife. but u know her more than i do anyway.
Re: Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by adadike281(f): 8:27am On Dec 05, 2017
My brother, another man is in d picture. That respect she refuses to give u is being given to another man on a platter of gold. u need to do some investigation though
Re: Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by MissWrite(f): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2017
This is why we advocate that a man's only value to a woman should not be his wallet. Too many Nigerian men think that they don't need to develop a personality, domestic skills or offer anything else but finances in a relationship. Women are becoming increasingly financially independent, how do you intend to stay relevant if you do not take yourself seriously as a human being who's capable of giving her a partner in life? Someone who is present and capable in daily routine. Someone whose presence makes things easier and more enjoyable; and not more complicated. Men can be liabilities as well. If he's not helping out at home, all she sees is one grown baby she has to cook for, clean after and fvck while she's tired (and God help him if he doesn't even do it right). Things have changed and men need to restructure themselves and redefine their value to women and the home in general. Be useful in more ways than one. To wife and the kids.

If you are lucky to find yourself a woman who is bent on hanging on to the old ways, be sure that she is not just using you as a safety net in case she fails at the ambitions she secretly nurtures.

I sympathize with you, Op. But seems like you got off on the wrong foot here. If she's pushing you away like this, then she might not have much use for you after all. It's either that, or she's filled with a sudden air of self importance and just wants to rub your inadequacy in your face. you have two options: develop yourself to fill a niche in her life or leave. Talk it out with her. If she knows what you are seriously considering, she would re-evaluate her needs, but the outcome might still be the same.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Of 5years Got Promotion At Work, Immdely I Bec Nuisance To Her by habsydiamond(m): 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
she don get new husband be that nao....money with women Na 5&6

(1) (Reply)

Find Sex Buddy In Near Me Area At Finddatinggirls.com / Shocking:lady Dies After Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before Oral $ex / What Are The Advantages Of Dating You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.