Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

I Need A Partner To Be Picking Up Phones For Me. Shared 2(me) To 1(you) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A Partner To Be Picking Up Phones For Me. Shared 2(me) To 1(you) (2602 Views)

"I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne / Abuja EndSARS Protesters Blast Davido, Say 'He Didn't Spend Up To 1 Hour' / "I’m Born Again, Beautiful, I Av Money, No Man Can Do Nothing 2 Me" - Tonto Dike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Partner To Be Picking Up Phones For Me. Shared 2(me) To 1(you) by sixhours: 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
youngaliwa:
ok good fine, i want to partner with someone, i want to start my own. since one person is accusing the other of being a scammer, i there by declear my self as an upcoming scammer so any of you that is original should call or email me. djaliwa2@yahoo . com
only guys with self esteem issues choose "F" female as their gender online, expecially on nairaland. I dont deal with low self esteem peeps
Re: I Need A Partner To Be Picking Up Phones For Me. Shared 2(me) To 1(you) by youngaliwa(m): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: I Need A Partner To Be Picking Up Phones For Me. Shared 2(me) To 1(you) by youngaliwa(m): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: I Need A Partner To Be Picking Up Phones For Me. Shared 2(me) To 1(you) by Bobbybabs(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
sixhours:
Hi all,

Let's keep making the money. Those who got dating stuffs from me are killing it.

Now, I am in need of address to pickup items. Mainly phones. If you can pick up items for me,we can work together. I will card 3 items together. You keep one and send 2 to me. This is long term. Do not disappear with 2 infinix phones when iPhones and Samsung will soon land. I need partners who will think longterm.

Drop your email if you are interested.
. com Let's talk please
Re: I Need A Partner To Be Picking Up Phones For Me. Shared 2(me) To 1(you) by hitz: 7:32am On Dec 08, 2017
sixhours:
Hi all,

Let's keep making the money. Those who got dating stuffs from me are killing it.

Now, I am in need of address to pickup items. Mainly phones. If you can pick up items for me,we can work together. I will card 3 items together. You keep one and send 2 to me. This is long term. Do not disappear with 2 infinix phones when iPhones and Samsung will soon land. I need partners who will think longterm.

Drop your email if you are interested.

gbeint@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Partner To Be Picking Up Phones For Me. Shared 2(me) To 1(you) by LessNoise: 7:34am On Dec 08, 2017
Segwaylimited@outlook.com
Re: I Need A Partner To Be Picking Up Phones For Me. Shared 2(me) To 1(you) by ponti93(m): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
sixhours:

Look. I need a long term partner. You get CC, I card, we share the items. I show you where to get CCs with high balance, and you get them. I love this method because it makes you work too. Nigerians just want brad and butter landing on their plates.

And for the location of the drop, if I need drop in the US, will I be asking on Nairaland where people do not even have a simple international passport. Use your head bro. I need Nigeria drop
where can i get the CCs?
Re: I Need A Partner To Be Picking Up Phones For Me. Shared 2(me) To 1(you) by alterego17: 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
sixhours:

Look. I need a long term partner. You get CC, I card, we share the items. I show you where to get CCs with high balance, and you get them. I love this method because it makes you work too. Nigerians just want brad and butter landing on their plates.

And for the location of the drop, if I need drop in the US, will I be asking on Nairaland where people do not even have a simple international passport. Use your head bro. I need Nigeria drop

Nice one...pm me let's align on dz...sharp
Re: I Need A Partner To Be Picking Up Phones For Me. Shared 2(me) To 1(you) by alterego17: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Legacy 'Saint Sami-Ganja' Now On Urban Dictionary - Singer Slimcase / Check Out New Flower Girl Photos Of Yemi Alade That Has Got People Talking / Oyinbo Grandpa Shows Off His Swag In Hot Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.