Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos (58094 Views)

Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) / German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by weyburn: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2017
am outta here
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Rozaytee: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2017
chrisskynet:

Coming frm a lady Smh. D endless hate among bitches is incurable.. d + size lady is plain awesome.. @jamariwolf See ur mouth like camel.
can u marry dat fat lady?
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by chukwumnedum: 11:33am On Dec 05, 2017
eewwww.looks more like po 'kung fu panda'.
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by mokaflex(m): 11:37am On Dec 05, 2017
I agree
lee007:
This is highly disrespectful to the late Oba whose picture you have used. Pls let's have some decency at least.
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by sharpwriter(m): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2017
kennygee:
Vaseline crew will be megasonically disappointed.

Lol.... why would they ...you too take style abuse her be dat. Na her last pix make me laf sha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by principi(m): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2017
jamariwolf:
you know you have an ugly body. you just want to disgust people. smh
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
effogis:
I am not against her yoga exercise, what I am against is her appearing nude. That is ablusote lunacy.

Darling, you are not hating on her at all, this is clear....I have seen the hateful posts
...however, we must NOT judge people UNTIL we have walked in their shoes....it is hard, eh? In my culture it is "live ,and let live"
Remember this, and have an awesome life ahead
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Tozara(m): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

can i see your boobs?
Fowl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Tozara(m): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

[s]Nairaland girls attention wh0re

sucker for love

desperado la nairaland females

needy love gubbler[/s]
Riff-raff. It's because your mother is all this that she gave birth to a bastard like you.

Go and bully her instead for making such a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Daeylar(f): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
Tozara:
Riff-raff. It's because your mother is all this that she gave birth to a bastard like you.

Go and bully her instead for mistake.
Thank you dear kiss
ignore him though grin, he is just seeking attention, grin
grin not worth your time at all, grin
Unless you just want to catch fun grin grin grin
Lol, he was so pained by the rebuke he got for his foolishness that he gave me 2 mentioñs grin grin
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by iamtardey: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
she be yokozuna sister abi?
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Psoul(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
lee007:
This is highly disrespectful to the late Oba whose picture you have used. Pls let's have some decency at least.

My friend abeg park well. U used Obama's pic, Zuma's, and other ppl's images as meme and u never complained. Pple have even used Jesus Christ Pics and Pope's own. Na common ordinary Oba's own u dey there dey shed tears. No let me vex oo.
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Daeylar(f): 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
Tozara:

Thanks kiss
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Tozara(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, ignore him, he is just seeking attention, grin
grin not worth your time at all, grin
Unless you just want to catch fun grin grin grin
Lol, he was so pained by the way rebuke he got for his foolishness that he gave me 2 mentioñs grin grin
The clowns keep increasing by the day. They're too numerous to have crawled out from under the stones. Some devil somewhere must have opened his can of worms.

Stupid trolls.

@emboldened, is there someone with that moniker?
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Tozara(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
Daeylar:

Thanks kiss
You needn't mention, dear. kiss
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Daeylar(f): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
Tozara:
The clowns keep increasing by the day. They're too numerous to have crawled out from under the stones. Some devil somewhere must have opened his can of worms.

Stupid trolls.

@emboldened, is there someone with that moniker?
Lol,

There is, I don't know if it's mentioñs or mentioñ
But there is a moniker like that.

Lol, I just checked now, both are Monikers grin

There is mentioñ
There is also mentioñs

Tozara:
You needn't mention, dear. kiss

kiss
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Chicagoesontop: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
pweetiedee:

So you carry Vaseline come before

At the mention of Semi Nude, Vaseline Crew will flood the thread !! grin
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Tozara(m): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol,

There is, I don't know if it's mentioñs or mentioñ
But there is a moniker like that.

Lol, I just checked now, both are Monikers grin

There is mentioñ
There is also mentioñs
lol. They'll be getting so many irrelevant men...tions (!) grin, and they'll have no right to complain. grin

That's what you get when you use an everyday word as your moniker. grin

kiss

I'm out. kiss
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
Tozara:

You see yourself?

You see why they say that the breakfast is the most important meal of the day? you will be going around pretending not to be hungry meanwhile hunger is devastating your entire life and making you act insane
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
Tozara:
Fowl

okkkk, i know you want my attention so i can ask you to show me your boobies abi? oya show me those fallen, stretch mark ridden , misshapen sorry excuse for boobies you love flaunting

grin
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Daeylar(f): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
Tozara:
lol. They'll be getting so many irrelevant men...tions (!) grin, and they'll have no right to complain. grin

That's what you get when you use an everyday word as your moniker. grin

I'm out. kiss

All right kiss kiss
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Daeylar(f): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
Tozara:
Fowl

LMAO grin grin grin

The pictures + this comment made me laugh so hard grin grin grin
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by boomssey(f): 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
donlucabrazi:
embarassed

You all should quit the criticisms already. The thread says "Yoga Instructor shows off her FLEXIBILTY and not SIX PACKS".....and from the pics, she's quite flexible for her size!......

Most of us find it easy to laugh at others to to feel good about ourselves when in truth, we are battling with our own insecurities. How many of us can proudly show off every part of our body without feeling ashamed?

Most of these savage comments are from people who wish on a daily basis they had firmer, Larger, or smaller boobs....Bigger/Longer Diicks, pointed noses, bigger Asses, and so on. Yet here we are feeling so righteous in a faceless forum. Shame on you all....

To you out there feeling ashamed of your body. Pls do not let the world redefine you. You are beautiful the way you are and they are people secretly wishing they were like you. You did not create yourself did you?

With that said, do the best best you can to change the things you can about yourself. Eat right and exercise frequently. For the things you cannot change, accept them and move on. There's someone out there who loves you just as u are

I don't know why I'm writing this episode. I believe I was led by the spirit. It is my firm believe that this little contribution will comfort someone out there and be a source of inspiration to others!

Thanks and God bless us all
#ENDSARS
honestly speaking there is no biggie at all with the way she looks and I can bet some skinny ladies here aren't even as flexible as she is.one man's meat is definitely another man's poison. #teamthick# any time any day!

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Silumi(f): 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Just beautiful.simply beautiful.. embracing yourself and loving yourself is beautiful.keep on
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by barristerzinny(f): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
jamariwolf:
you know you have an ugly body. you just want to disgust people. smh
stop body shaming people, is not good.
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by ghostwritter(m): 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
earthsync:
she's comfortable in her own skin, good for her.
woss...woss...wobi
nobody can be confortable in that skin.
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lalas247 coman carry ur aunty oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by jarx: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
donlucabrazi:
embarassed

You all should quit the criticisms already. The thread says "Yoga Instructor shows off her FLEXIBILTY and not SIX PACKS".....and from the pics, she's quite flexible for her size!......

Most of us find it easy to laugh at others to to feel good about ourselves when in truth, we are battling with our own insecurities. How many of us can proudly show off every part of our body without feeling ashamed?

Most of these savage comments are from people who wish on a daily basis they had firmer, Larger, or smaller boobs....Bigger/Longer Diicks, pointed noses, bigger Asses, and so on. Yet here we are feeling so righteous in a faceless forum. Shame on you all....

To you out there feeling ashamed of your body. Pls do not let the world redefine you. You are beautiful the way you are and they are people secretly wishing they were like you. You did not create yourself did you?

With that said, do the best best you can to change the things you can about yourself. Eat right and exercise frequently. For the things you cannot change, accept them and move on. There's someone out there who loves you just as u are

I don't know why I'm writing this episode. I believe I was led by the spirit. It is my firm believe that this little contribution will comfort someone out there and be a source of inspiration to others!

Thanks and God bless us all
#ENDSARS
love this

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Alkanoicacid(m): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
mokaflex:
Yoga instructor abi summasult instructor? See belle grin

See dis one o..wetin br sumasalt intructor again?

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by derecho(m): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
To God be the Glory sir.Kindly share with others.It could challenge others to pen down great songs too.

optimus09:
Thanks for the inspirational song.God bless you smiley
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by derecho(m): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
To God be the Glory sir.Kindly share with others.It could challenge others to pen down great songs too.
Oya Enjoy this one too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyilqXFOwjU

optimus09:
Thanks for the inspirational song.God bless you smiley
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Diamondcan: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
what matters is that she is happy with herself. u can hug transformer if u don't like her body size..
u fat na wahala, u slim na wahala
never can u satisfy human wants.
i was 120kg after three kids, don't like it and joined keto, today am 90kg and still trying to lose more. is her choice live her jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA / The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health / Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.